UK Outdoor Arena Dates - 16th, 19th & 21st June 2010

AuthorMessage
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
April 8th, 2010 at 03:39pm
Yeah, from Harrogate. It's about an hour and a half, but we're staying in that Etap hotel overnight and then going to queue quite early!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 8th, 2010 at 04:47pm
:] yes! ah, everyone on here's so helpful so thank you :] are you writing GSB on you? it'd be cool to see how many people there were from GSB :]
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 9th, 2010 at 04:44am
I think we were thinking bracelets or something similar?

I haven't really thought about how we're getting to the venue in the morning... even though Barney'll complain, we'll probably walk. It's only 20 minutes and it'll wake us up Mr. Green and we can probably grab food or something on the way.

With the Etap, there's a Subway on one side and a mini Tesco two doors down on the other side. So it's pretty perfect.
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 9th, 2010 at 09:16am
Mmmmm Subway :] Ah yeah! it sounds it really, I'd jus be happy to grab stuff from Tesco too, like a picnic whilst we wait cause doors don't open til four do they? Yeah I wouldn't mind the walk in the morning, it'd wake you up like you say and give you chance to get anything you need for the day :] Ah, Braclets would be cool, Whatever it is I'll do it, This is my first Green Day gig that i've been using GSB a lot so :]
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 11th, 2010 at 06:22am
Ohhh awesome! Well you've got to make it a good one then Mr. Green (huge apologies for the horrible formatting of this - I'm on my phone because my laptop died!) I was just looking in Asda last night - I think I'm gonna bring lots of snack-y things and stuff and then just buy proper food. Last time me and Barney went on a road trip we took things like bread and sandwich fillings but we didn't eat them... the crisps and fruit disappeared pretty fast though Smile
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 06:38am
Ah that's okay, Smile Good old phone internet, I love mine Very Happy Yeah, i get what you mean! You too. Mmmhm! Same, Last time I qued our crisps, cake bars dissapered, and the sarnies were last :L Smile I was talking to my Mum about it and she went 'But don't get too many drinks, what if you need a wee!??!' and made it sound like the worst thing that could ever happen :')
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 11th, 2010 at 10:03am
Haha, but it almost is!

But in October I didn't drink enough and got really woozy - I drink tons, like bottles and bottles a day. So I'm not making that mistake again - I'll be taking lots of water but there'll definitely be a cut-off point!

lmfao

Going for a wee during support acts would be fine hahaha.

I'm starting to make lists. I love lists!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 11:56am
Yeah I didn't drink enough in October the first night, I felt like I was going to faint, in the words of my friend I was with ''I'd have mugged a Granny for a bottle of water'' .. Lovely girl! Hahah.
But the second night, I warned my Mum what it was like so she packed Carpi suns in our bag? We could hide them easily like wrapped in a jumper, when they checked our bags so they didn't get taken away :] And they're so refeshing, So they're always an option.
Hahaha! I know :L Me and My Mum were saying, Guys have the easy end of the deal they just wee in bottles, it's so much easier of them. She's a nurse and she offered to fit me a Catheter for the day. I was like EW no. I don't care if I have to hold it for hours on end, I'm not having a wee bag attached to me.
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 01:02pm
DON'T get me started on wee anxiety, I had one SMALL carton of orange juice last time.

And every other time there is no toilet about.

Unless its alcohol, Ali Wink Hahahaha

I FUCKING MISS YOU!!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 01:26pm
Anxiety wee's the worst! I kept needing the toliet before we even left and i'd drank barely anything before I was in the que Neutral Fun dayssssssss!
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 01:31pm
It actually ruins my life. I cannot go in cars without a struggle haha. I hate it.
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 01:34pm
Haha, aww bless you : ( Must be a nightmare! I ususally get it on Planes, when theres a que that stretches for ages, I'm like grrrrrrrrreat.
Ahh Smile It's like five days one month away!
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 01:37pm
Hahaha it drives me made Wink

So sooon!!

Are you staying in the same hotel as me and Ali? Smile
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 01:46pm
I'm not 100% sure, but I think so : ) We want to make life easier for ourselves seeing as Manchesters such a trek for us ! The Etap hotel looks amazing, It has everything we need for a reallly good price : )
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 01:48pm
Where do you live? I'm flying to Manchester! Treckkk!! I have a Film Studies exam on the day of the gig so my flight won't get me to Manchester until 6pm!!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 01:55pm
East Middlands, But because I'm picking up my friend an hour out of our way on the morning of the gig thats not what we want, So we're going to try and book Etap, and have her come to me the night before so we can drive up then. My last exam's on the 15th : ) Oh noooooo! D: That's awful D: Aliii saving you a space then I take it? and you have to fly?! where do you liveee?
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 01:56pm
I live in Bournemouth, about 15 minutes walk from the beach RIGHT down south! It would take about 6 and a half hours on the train so i'm just flying after my exam.

I only have one a level exam, and it just has to be on that day!! GAHH!

Yeah, she said she'll save a space for me and my boyfriend hahaha
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 02:01pm
Hahaha (y) Sorted : )
Do you know if some of it will be sectioned off like milton keynes?
and you have nothign stopping you getting to London do you?
Oh wow! I take back saying my journey was a trekk! Although I'd love to live by the sea.
GAH! That must be so annoying : | I was so reliefed when I got my timetable, and cause it's an exam I guess you can't reshedule. Ahhh : (
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 11th, 2010 at 02:33pm
I'm not sure if there will be a different section, i'm pretty sure that the section was for people who got there first Sad

I think me and Ali are camping over night for London Smile
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 11th, 2010 at 02:49pm
I wish I could go to the London one : (
Awwh, i hope not for your sake, Or that Ali can get you the wrist band or whatever you need to get in the front section,
I'm going to wait for agesssssssssssssss for the Manchester one, but I have no idea what time anyone else is getting there, and my Mum has her car and I can't find anywhere when you can start parking at the venue hmmmmmm.
Register