Retardedfrank
February 7th, 2005 at 10:59pm
wow piano freaks!!!! *runs away*
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 7th, 2005 at 11:01pm
im a really musical person, u can play a song ive never heard b4 and i can immeadeatly play it back on piano, or flute, or guitar, or dru....wait, that wouldnt work
I R Teh Pwn
Basket Case
I R Teh Pwn
February 7th, 2005 at 11:01pm
im grade 1 and i dropped out cause i thought i was gonna die of boredom and i already know how to sight read frommy flute too
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 7th, 2005 at 11:03pm
i just keep doing interesting stuff, i played piano part for a performance where these guys did "We Are The Champions" if u dont do stuff outside of your lessons u will die of boredom
I R Teh Pwn
Basket Case
I R Teh Pwn
February 7th, 2005 at 11:07pm
my moms been playing since she was 6.. and she's almost 50 now.. wow. she's like a fucking extra-total-super-pro
eileen.
Geek
eileen.
February 7th, 2005 at 11:08pm
i can play some piano. but i can only play 2 or 3 songs.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 7th, 2005 at 11:39pm
i play a little. i taught myself a few songs. i know how to read music, so it's really easy.
Justin
King For A Couple Of Days
Justin
February 8th, 2005 at 08:10am
Im thinking of learning it
I am now your Saint
Jackass
I am now your Saint
February 8th, 2005 at 08:13am
i used to learn piano, but my teacher ran away to Japan and i haven't seen her since. i play harp and guitar now. why doesn't someone start playing harp? it's intresting and makes funny noises!
myrfanwy
Jackass
myrfanwy
February 8th, 2005 at 09:15am
I play but I'm not that good....and my piano sucks
Gillian
Gillian
February 8th, 2005 at 11:07am
Your Brain's Speakin':
i used to learn piano, but my teacher ran away to Japan and i haven't seen her since. i play harp and guitar now. why doesn't someone start playing harp? it's intresting and makes funny noises!

lmfao

I played a harp once, but there isn't much room in my house for one...
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
February 8th, 2005 at 04:44pm
Your Brain's Speakin':
Funny noises are good.
*Plays harp*
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 8th, 2005 at 04:45pm
i have a harp in my house for no reason, i havent walked passed it and not plucked it
basketcase17
basketcase17
February 8th, 2005 at 04:47pm
i wanted to learn but the teacher at school said i had stiff flat fingers that didn't bend, SO I LEARNT GUITAR INSTEAD, HAHAHA BITCH, MY FINGERS ARE BENDIER THAN YOU THINK!!!
Neurotic to the Bone
Geek
Neurotic to the Bone
February 8th, 2005 at 06:05pm
Retardedfrank:
holy shit 7 years

Yeah, if only my parents had started me on guitar 7 years ago instead of piano.
xkatex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xkatex
February 11th, 2005 at 03:41pm
I've been playing for 10 years, although i did give up when i got to grade 5 but i've started back this year because i'm doing Alevel music so i need to learn new choons.
You dont kneed bendy fingers really....well maybe. mine are short and i can't streatch the chords. i can just about do an octave with one in the middle, which is why i could never play the gituar, i couldnt get my hands around the chords.

Does anyone have any GD sheet music, i'm too cheep to buy it, plus it's always simplified versions and full of gituar tabs. PLUS my piano's about a semitone out of tune and then out of tune with itself....uber crap.
Pia
Jackass
Pia
February 11th, 2005 at 03:47pm
i play piano and im gonna make my gr 5 exam in march ...im playing 2 continue and bcome a proffesional but i also suggested 2 my mum 2 teach me guitar but she doesnt want 2 Sad i hav a guitar and evrything but she still doesnt want 2 Sad
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
February 11th, 2005 at 03:49pm
i can play the piano/ keyboard, i done my grade1 at crimbo and now im looking 4 some decent music such as linkin park, muse etc i can play old stuff lik the entertainer, fur elise, air no.3, green slevees, chopsticks, beautiful dreamer, happy birthday, my heart will go on rule britaina old glasgow town muss ich dunn trumpet volentry and aload more but i cant remember
xkatex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xkatex
February 11th, 2005 at 04:29pm
cityofthedamned:
i can play the piano/ keyboard, i done my grade1 at crimbo and now im looking 4 some decent music such as linkin park, muse etc i can play old stuff lik the entertainer, fur elise, air no.3, green slevees, chopsticks, beautiful dreamer, happy birthday, my heart will go on rule britaina old glasgow town muss ich dunn trumpet volentry and aload more but i cant remember
uuuh. great repertoire you've got there.
fur elise drives me CRAZY!!!!!!!!! the year 8's in our school learn that and they play it all the time...all the time!
Register