AIDS

AuthorMessage
billiejoeiscute
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoeiscute
July 7th, 2005 at 04:08am
to tell u the truth it is important to find a cure for AIDS because some people in Africa are dying of it.
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:46am
Have you ever watched the movie Philedelphia? omg i cried SO hard after that..
I have a friend who's uncle died from AIDS recently.
I think they found a cure to cancer and AIDS but they just need the money to do research and testing.
Im doing the Oct. 17th AIDS walk in downtown SJ with a friend.. Smile

what random comments,huh.
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:49am
"How many people around the world are living with HIV/AIDS?

In 2004, 39.4 million people around the world were living with HIV/AIDS. More than 64.9 million people have been infected with HIV since the pandemic began. AIDS is the leading cause of death in Sub-Saharan Africa, and the fourth leading cause of death globally.

How many women are infected with HIV/AIDS?

Globally, 45 percent of adults living with HIV/AIDS are women. By region, this percentage varies considerably, from 57% in Sub-Saharan Africa, to 28% in East Asia and the Pacific. In 2004, 17.6 million women were living with HIV/AIDS worldwide.

How many people have died of AIDS?

Almost 8,500 people die every day due to AIDS. AIDS caused 3.1 million deaths in 2004, 510,000 among children under 15. An estimated 32 million people have died from AIDS since the beginning of the pandemic.

How fast is the pandemic growing?

There were 4.9 million new HIV infections in 2004, or almost 13,500 people per day.

How many children and young people are infected with HIV?

In 2004, 640,000 children under 15 were newly infected with HIV, bringing the total number of children living with HIV to 2.2 million. About half of all new adult HIV infections occur among 15-24 year olds..." -USAID HEALTH
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 7th, 2005 at 02:01am
Fuck yea we should find a cure. Or at least something close to one.
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
August 7th, 2005 at 02:54am
it's veery important! more and more people get infected and it's really sad for them. think about a married couple, they canæt have children casue they'll risk one getting infected Sad i think the whole deal is sad Sad i really hope they find a cure
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 7th, 2005 at 08:26am
billiejoeiscute:
to tell u the truth it is important to find a cure for AIDS because some people in Africa are dying of it.

no shit sherlock
Preter
Idiot
Preter
August 7th, 2005 at 08:27am
whenicomearound_67:
Fuck yea we should find a cure. Or at least something close to one.

lol
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
August 7th, 2005 at 08:34am
Extremely important. They've managed to invent a fucking OBESITY jab, but not an AIDS jab yet? The poor government....
Tommy
Tommy
November 21st, 2005 at 08:02pm
I have friends my age (16-1Cool that have it and lead normal lives but i think its a huge problem thats being treated as well as possible right now
~*tre_is_cooler_than_u*~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~*tre_is_cooler_than_u*~
November 26th, 2005 at 10:27pm
we don't need a cure...if we didn't have sex in the first place befor we are married we wouldn't have this big of a problem....that or wair a condem...godd these ppl r soo stupid
The_Gunslinger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The_Gunslinger
November 27th, 2005 at 04:37am
I know aids is a terrible thing but also think about what would happen if there wasnt aids people would die anyway because there would be millions of more peoples and there would be bigger problems with starvation.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 27th, 2005 at 06:59am
Preter:
billiejoeiscute:

no shit sherlock

lmfao
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 27th, 2005 at 07:10am
missgreenday:
we don't need a cure...if we didn't have sex in the first place befor we are married we wouldn't have this big of a problem....that or wair a condem...godd these ppl r soo stupid
I think you're the stupid one. Ignorant at least.

There's other ways to get aids than just sex without protection. Never thought how so many kids got aids? Sex's just a part of human nature, if someone hasn't heard about a condom, they won't miss one.

And marriage doesn't bring any more protection. Claiming it does is just hypocritical.
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
November 27th, 2005 at 08:31am
Apparently there's some guy in the UK somewhere who has managed to fight off HIV, it's gone from his body Shocked

If thats true, ladies, gentlemen, children off all ages: Breakthrough alert.
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
November 27th, 2005 at 01:44pm
Yeah it was in the paper a coulple of weeks i think his name was andrew but he cured himeself of HIV he tried to keep himself as healthy as possible taking vitamins and minerals or something like that i was in shock when i read it
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 06:17pm
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 06:17pm
*Like Light To The Flies*:
Apparently there's some guy in the UK somewhere who has managed to fight off HIV, it's gone from his body Shocked

If thats true, ladies, gentlemen, children off all ages: Breakthrough alert.

this has happened before in 1980 with two speperate occurences, sometimes miracolous things happen in science, the most probably thing that happend is that he was diagnosed incorrectly.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
June 9th, 2006 at 07:02pm
refresh thread mon.

There is often mention that AIDs, HIV and other STIs/STDs occur from people having unprotected sex which is true, it's also said that people shouldn't be so 'loose' and sex orientated in order to prevent the spread of these diseases. But what about people in third world countries who contracted the disease throughout the Genocide and other awful conditions similar to that? Or people who contracted the disease outside of these conditions without the will to have sex... I'd hardly call that bieng 'loose' on their part. That's just down to the unhuman side of mankind.

and according to some, AIDs started as a disease only monkeys could be infected with... obtained them by the Government and people behind the government let the virus looseto wipe out areas of mankind; and the Government actually have a cure.

you never know really...
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
June 9th, 2006 at 07:06pm
But if we find a cure for AIDS, how will the United States government carry out its plan to subjugate Africa?
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
June 9th, 2006 at 07:20pm
WillkommenZumPolizeistaat:
But if we find a cure for AIDS, how will the United States government carry out its plan to subjugate Africa?

i think that's something all the economically well-off countries can contribute to Cool They have the powers to fight Wars in countries, enough money to fund weapons and all that, they could try and save more lives than that which are lost in that the endless Wars XD

if that made sense... Shifty
Register