Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:28pm
TreCoolistsogeil:
I like you sig @ sheepless and redundant
[The Pants Mike thing Wink ]

Thanks. I'm still pissed.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepless and redundant:
If that's what you believe is right, then go for it. As long as you get enough protein, that is.

I just don't see the sense, since animals kill each other in the wild.
Do animals havbe advanced tecnology and weapons we have? No, the kill each other naturally. Thats the problem I have with it.

Oh, okay then. I get what you're saying.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 07:47pm
sheepless and redundant:
TreCoolistsogeil:

I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepless and redundant:
If that's what you believe is right, then go for it. As long as you get enough protein, that is.

Do animals havbe advanced tecnology and weapons we have? No, the kill each other naturally. Thats the problem I have with it.

yeah, because if we were on the same level as animals, I really wouldnt have a problem with it, but we're not. Cool
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 25th, 2006 at 04:08am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepless and redundant:
TreCoolistsogeil:

I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepless and redundant:

yeah, because if we were on the same level as animals, I really wouldnt have a problem with it, but we're not. Cool

Yea, exactly what i say
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 25th, 2006 at 04:46pm
Vegan: A person who eats no meat from animals and no things that comes from animals (milk, egg, cheese etc.).

Vegitarian: A person who eats no meat from animals. (some eats fish)

I'm a vegitarian and I eat no fish and I have no problem with that. No side affects. But I do take Omega 3 pills cause I don't get enough on that area.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 25th, 2006 at 07:58pm
I don't eat meat often anyway, but there are moments when I'm all OMG I WANT MEAT SO MUCH.
And as someone already said, you can not eat the meat if you don't want to. But the pig will get killed anyway.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
May 25th, 2006 at 09:20pm
strummer92:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Coff:
strummer92:
yes i know that but fish are not as important as cow,chickens, lambs etc. and i as many vegetarians feel
its ok to eat fish

They aren't any less important. Have you ever heard of an ecosystem?

If the fish get over fished, then it stuffs a lot of stuff up. They are important Confused
Exactly, and I find all animals who eat vegetarians to be hypocritical in saying "Oh, those are important and so are those, but I don't like fish, so lets have those viciously killed."

Rolling Eyes

Thats not what i meant sheesh besides why dont you go bash the real sucky vegetarians who still eat meat they just dont eat cows they eat pork, chicken, turkey

yes i know how important fish are

"Vegetarians" who eat fish are considered Pescotarians.

Vegetarians don't eat any animals. That would include gelatin. The only difference I see between something with gelatin in it and a piece of steak is that you can't see the meat in one of them. Both still come from inside an animal.

By the way, what other substances have meat in them or are meat.
I'm sort of unsure on what Riboflavin is.

I stopped eating meat a while ago, but I don't count myself as a vegetarian because I still don't know all the "meat" substances.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
May 25th, 2006 at 09:22pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I am a vegitarrian, and I just immediately stopped eating meat in sixth Grade, I got so sick I couldn't even move, then I went to the Doctor and he recommended certain vitamins to take.
I suddenly stopped in 7th grade and I didn't get sick at all. If you eat the right stuff, you shouldn't have to take vitamins.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 26th, 2006 at 07:56am
Terminal Preppie:

"Vegetarians" who eat fish are considered Pescotarians.

Vegetarians don't eat any animals. That would include gelatin. The only difference I see between something with gelatin in it and a piece of steak is that you can't see the meat in one of them. Both still come from inside an animal.

By the way, what other substances have meat in them or are meat.
I'm sort of unsure on what Riboflavin is.

I stopped eating meat a while ago, but I don't count myself as a vegetarian because I still don't know all the "meat" substances.

Yeah, I said earlier in this thread that I don't eat gelatin at all.

I stopped completly when I was 10, nothing happened to me. I just ate the right stuff.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 26th, 2006 at 12:15pm
i would love to be a vegetarian but i just dont think i could do it, bacon butties for one thing.
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
May 26th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Magne:
i would love to be a vegetarian but i just dont think i could do it, bacon butties for one thing.

See I loved meat but I stopped eating it 2 years ago and rashers are the hardest thing to give up.
But I can smell them and not want to eat them.

And you can get great substitutes.
And don't get me wrong I love meat substitutes but I always think
if it looks like meat,
Smells Llike meat,
Feels like meat,
And tastes like meat
Why the hell don't I just eat meat.

But then I think of the wee pigs and cows and stuff.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 26th, 2006 at 12:40pm
suzie_k:
Magne:

See I loved meat but I stopped eating it 2 years ago and rashers are the hardest thing to give up.
But I can smell them and not want to eat them.

And you can get great substitutes.
And don't get me wrong I love meat substitutes but I always think
if it looks like meat,
Smells Llike meat,
Feels like meat,
And tastes like meat
Why the hell don't I just eat meat.

But then I think of the wee pigs and cows and stuff.

i am cooking more and more meals without meat, so perhaps one day i nill give it up totally, but for now i will gradually slow down my meat intake.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 28th, 2006 at 06:43am
sheepless and redundant:
TreCoolistsogeil:

Me too. Evil or Very Mad

I don't eat much meat anymore anyway ...
What's in a name?
What's in a name?

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 07:32am
The thing about milking cows. They only have to get pregnant once and
then you can keep milking them for many years to come as long as you
keep it up and keep them happy and healthy. Otherwise they dry up.
So really it’s not that bad at all, and you have to treat them at least fairly good or you won’t get any milk.

I think everything else has been brought up by someone else so that’s all I got so say. Cool
Letterbombed
Letterbombed
May 28th, 2006 at 07:43am
um... i like ice cream... i couldnt live without meat... i dont understand why people believe that it's wrong to kill animals to eat them. It's life. you need food to survive in life and thats a fact. Since the beginning of time, humans killed animals for food to feed their family and themselves. why believe its wrong now? the animals arent endangered or anything

if youre going to side with the people complaining about mcdonalds and burger king food being from like the rain forrest or from wherever you want to think it is, dont eat there. I dont understand why people choose to eat Tofu instead of real meat when meat is just food that has been there the beginning of time... theres nothing else to it

(if you call yourself a vegan and eat ice cream or honey [those kind of foods] then youre contradicting yourself and youre just a vegetarian)
Wey
Geek
Wey
May 28th, 2006 at 09:53am
i'm a vegan too. i hate the way how they kill animals for food or clothes. there are many other food; fruit, vegetables and that things.
and clothes; there are many other stuff to make clothes, you know? so why you should kill al those innocent (or something) animals.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
May 28th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Punk_Wey:
i'm a vegan too. i hate the way how they kill animals for food or clothes. there are many other food; fruit, vegetables and that things.
and clothes; there are many other stuff to make clothes, you know? so why you should kill al those innocent (or something) animals.

Its called a food chain and we happen to be at the top of it. If these animals were more powerful than us they wouldnt consider giving us mercy.

If we do not eat them there will be too many, unbalancing the whole food chain and species on earth, perhaps even causing extinction.

Its not very intelligent not to eat meat - Or any other animal for that matter.
Kitti
Kitti
May 28th, 2006 at 12:18pm
See, I don't eat red meat often because I simply don't like the taste of it. But I do eat meat.
Not hot dogs though. Never ever ever ever again. I know what's in them and...it's gross, plus there are poisons and nitrates which kill babies and...ugh.
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
June 14th, 2006 at 06:08pm
very true. vegans and vegetarians are a lot healthier than people who eat meat. but i eat meat. i can see why people wouldn`t want to eat meat, cholestoral and all that. but eating meat is good. it all depends on modreation. and i think we were bron to eat meat. our ancient ancestors ate meat and sacrificed it to their God or gods. like that Cain and Abel story in the Bible. but then again, that`s just my view.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT:
very true. vegans and vegetarians are a lot healthier than people who eat meat. but i eat meat. i can see why people wouldn`t want to eat meat, cholestoral and all that. but eating meat is good. it all depends on modreation. and i think we were bron to eat meat. our ancient ancestors ate meat and sacrificed it to their God or gods. like that Cain and Abel story in the Bible. but then again, that`s just my view.
Our ancient Acenstors didnt have machanical advantages and gigantic processing plants that inhumanely kill animals either. Animals were not bred to die by our ancient ancestors. Ancient Ansetors didn't have the advantages we have today over animals.
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 15th, 2006 at 09:06am
Ah, I admire vegetarians. I wish I had the will power to give meat up.

Although I don't eat in KFC or anything because they treat their animals really bad. But that doesn't really count.
Register