American Idiot Movie

AuthorMessage
GoreyVampire
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GoreyVampire
July 8th, 2005 at 07:16pm
and brad pitt DOES suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyra
Geek
Lyra
July 8th, 2005 at 07:20pm
Personally, I'd rather see them direct the movie rather than star in it. That way the movie would retain the original story line of the album.
greendaypunk03
Geek
greendaypunk03
July 8th, 2005 at 07:28pm
Lyra:
Personally, I'd rather see them direct the movie rather than star in it. That way the movie would retain the original story line of the album.

i agree. it would be better
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
July 8th, 2005 at 08:08pm
i agree too
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
July 10th, 2005 at 11:18am
GreenDay_Fan17:
i know really....i love dreamin Smile

me too... i even wrote a story about it. and submitted it. Rolling Eyes
A Lil Bit Pure Evil
Geek
A Lil Bit Pure Evil
July 10th, 2005 at 11:19am
maybe they shud direct it and star in it?
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
July 10th, 2005 at 11:21am
well, they already said they wouldn't play in it!
gdfan4ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdfan4ever
July 10th, 2005 at 12:49pm
You think its going to be a musical? With the Amarican Idiot C.D. for the songs? if Green Day already Came up with the story line they would get credit for Writting, they propobly are going to help produce, and you want them to star and direct the film? Writting, Produced, Directed by, and Staring Green Day. Like that'll happen
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 10th, 2005 at 04:36pm
You never know with Green Day but no I don't think they'll star in it....if anything Tre will play a bum on the street or something Smile
josh_oliday23
Geek
josh_oliday23
July 10th, 2005 at 10:39pm
gdfan4ever:
You think its going to be a musical? With the Amarican Idiot C.D. for the songs? if Green Day already Came up with the story line they would get credit for Writting, they propobly are going to help produce, and you want them to star and direct the film? Writting, Produced, Directed by, and Staring Green Day. Like that'll happen

They already said they would hate for it to be a musical, especially on Broadway. I dunno. If they develop the characters right then it will be good. If they don't and don't stick to the storyline then it will tank.
[[Probie]]
[[Probie]]
July 10th, 2005 at 11:19pm
they said they already have new songs for the movie along with the A.I cd. and they said that jonny depp might be JOS/St.Jimmy. i really dont care whos in it as long as the movie is NOT like The Whos TOMMY movie cuz that movie sucked!!!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 11th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Johnny Depp eh? Cool
gdfan4ever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdfan4ever
July 14th, 2005 at 07:08pm
What will the characters be named? Obviously St.jimmy will be called Jimmy, but what about Whatsername and Jesus of Suberbia? Their not going to just call her whatsername through the entirer film are they? And will they just call him Jos? Not a bad name accually, any way, my question is what will they use for names?
1girlcalledkill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
1girlcalledkill
July 14th, 2005 at 07:25pm
I wanna see a movie!!!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 14th, 2005 at 08:00pm
Its going to be a long while till the movie is anywhere close to completetion ...
josh_oliday23
Geek
josh_oliday23
July 16th, 2005 at 11:52pm
They could easily use my name for Jesus of Suburbia. The Josh comes from abbr. Jesus of Suburbia, Jos, and the H from the next song Holiday. Then the rest comes out to Oliday which makes a perfectly sensible name, Josh Oliday. Just a thought!! Quit staring at me!!! Ahhhhh. *ehem* Sorry, got a little paranoid.....
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
July 19th, 2005 at 05:35am
I_worship_tre_cool:
Very Happy green day is thinking about making an american idiot movie. i think its a good idea im just not sure about casting, after all how are you gonna find a St.Jimmy or a whatsername or a Jesus of suburbia! go to www.greendayauthority.net for more info

Aww....the site didn't work for me
Sweet Taboo.
Sweet Taboo.
July 19th, 2005 at 05:37am
josh_oliday23:
They could easily use my name for Jesus of Suburbia. The Josh comes from abbr. Jesus of Suburbia, Jos, and the H from the next song Holiday. Then the rest comes out to Oliday which makes a perfectly sensible name, Josh Oliday. Just a thought!! Quit staring at me!!! Ahhhhh. *ehem* Sorry, got a little paranoid.....
.......erm...yeah... Shocked
Loudleah
Loudleah
July 19th, 2005 at 05:43am
i think its a good idea but i hope it does not turn out to be like maria carrey or britney spears kind of film whihc compleatly sux will this ruin thier repretation once this film has been aired or will more ppl want to see more of them??
josh_oliday23
Geek
josh_oliday23
July 19th, 2005 at 07:15am
Ä¢Çü§ëD:
josh_oliday23:
.......erm...yeah... Shocked

What i wasn't bein serious, and i was bein paranoid
Register