The obesity issue

AuthorMessage
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
February 27th, 2006 at 10:52pm
the environment that kids are growing in today is unhealthy. hence, all the obese people.
but yeah, once again, its up to us.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 05:59am
well durr.:
the environment that kids are growing in today is unhealthy. hence, all the obese people.

the enviroment you say? Well my kids eat well they're given fruit has a chocolet alternative but they do have chocolate. Just not a great deal of it. They have plenty of excersise, and i generally look after them. So soem of this has to fall to the parents.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
February 28th, 2006 at 03:56pm
obesity is a major issue in this country, apart from the fact that people are living more unhealthy lifestyles and relying on fast foods and sitting all day in front of the tv/pc, we have to take the media in thought, i mean look at all the adds and billboards u see on for McDoinalds and Coca Cola and stuff, people with low will power an low self esteem find it very hard to resist these fatty foods, i know i do, and are therefore obese. Sometimes people like to eat junk when theyre depressed, although i only find eating junk food when im depressed makes me feel worse. And i know its partially these peoples own fault, sometimes they just cant help themselves, and i feally do feel for them. But it can also be genetics, like if ur parents are fat, then you're more likely to be fat, like my parents are average weight, therefore i am, yes im a tad bit overweight, certainly not obese, but i bit overweight, but the fact is, some people cant help that theyre obese. but some can
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
February 28th, 2006 at 04:03pm
FAT????

..............Awwww child, ain't it a pity!?

EAT LESS

MOVE MORE

.....IT'S NOT FKN DIFFICULT!!!!!

H-F-P-R
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 04:07pm
its all the crap people eat...but who can stop them?
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
FAT????

..............Awwww child, ain't it a pity!?

EAT LESS

MOVE MORE

.....IT'S NOT FKN DIFFICULT!!!!!

H-F-P-R

lmfao exactly
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
March 1st, 2006 at 07:39pm
Magne:
well durr.:

the enviroment you say? Well my kids eat well they're given fruit has a chocolet alternative but they do have chocolate. Just not a great deal of it. They have plenty of excersise, and i generally look after them. So soem of this has to fall to the parents.

it breaks the parents hearts to see the kids turn obese.
And then when their parents try to tell their child to try diet or
exercise some more, the kids feel like their fat even more.
but hey, fat kids annoy me. Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:27am
well durr.:
Magne:
well durr.:

it breaks the parents hearts to see the kids turn obese.
And then when their parents try to tell their child to try diet or
exercise some more, the kids feel like their fat even more.
but hey, fat kids annoy me. Rolling Eyes

then dont take your kids to burger king ten times a week, stay away from the deep fryer, eat veggies, eat pasta all foods that are good for you. There was a child on TV a while ago he was 6 and he was so big he couldnt walk and when the auidence started getting at the mum she said well i've got to give him what he wants because he just cries and screams until he gets what he wants, aqnd he is only happy when he is eating, my point is get him to EAT AN APPLE!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:45am
Magne:
then dont take your kids to burger king ten times a week, stay away from the deep fryer, eat veggies, eat pasta all foods that are good for you. There was a child on TV a while ago he was 6 and he was so big he couldnt walk and when the auidence started getting at the mum she said well i've got to give him what he wants because he just cries and screams until he gets what he wants, aqnd he is only happy when he is eating, my point is get him to EAT AN APPLE!!!

Eh, I hate weak parents like that.

My mother would never be like that with me.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:32pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Eh, I hate weak parents like that.

My mother would never be like that with me.

i take my kids to burger king and mccdonalds but not every week and we eat healthy food and i try not to let them eat to much chocolate, and in they're packed lunches they have a chocolate biscuit, apple, chicken, juice, and raisens, and they are very healthy apart from the normal everyday illnesses. But hey i'm not perfect far from it when i'm not with them i know they eat crap, but i dont buy a lot of it.
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:19pm
Magne:
my point is get him to EAT AN APPLE!!!

point taken.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 3rd, 2006 at 11:28pm
I agree 100% that our society is bigger than most. My mother and grandmother are both overweight and they know and tell me everyday that it sucks. I know that if I wasn't in sports and If I still ate as much as I do, I'd be the weight I am now, but it not being muscle. I'm not afraid to say my weight, I'm 150 and I'm 5'8", but being in swim, you get ALOT of leg and arm muscle, so it weighs alot. Alot of the kids at school are bigger than they shoudl be and schools aren't really helping with that problem much. It looks as if some of the kids at school (mostly some of the gangster guys) think it's hot to be bigger and have chicks around them all the time.

Yeah, i got off topic, I'm sorry...
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 4th, 2006 at 10:52pm
Fat kids are really sensitive. It's really annoying.

I think that people should stop eating junk food, get off of their lazy asses,a nd go jog or something. It's so fucking annoying to hear people complain about how fat they are. Think about the people that have than issue as a disease people.

Teens have taken the word 'fat' into a whole new concept. They always bitch and moan of how fat they are, when they're freaking underweight! Now take into consideration that if maybe the fat kids did that, they wouldn't be so damn fat. And then later become obese dammit.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
March 4th, 2006 at 11:08pm
i'm not obses but i'm no paris hilton either , i don't blame anyone but myself . i'm not going ot go sue mcdonalds because they sold me a hamburger
but i am also sick of the stereotype that goes with fat people , i dont sit on my ass all day eating greasy fatty foods , infact i don't eat much at all , its what i eat when i eat , part of its genetics too Rolling Eyes
i'm not lazy , i just have no friends to do stuff with and thats not because i'm fat its because no one shares the same interests
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
March 5th, 2006 at 12:41am
Tré! At The Disco:

I think that people should stop eating junk food, get off of their lazy asses,a nd go jog or something. It's so fucking annoying to hear people complain about how fat they are. Think about the people that have than issue as a disease people.

Teens have taken the word 'fat' into a whole new concept. They always bitch and moan of how fat they are, when they're freaking underweight! Now take into consideration that if maybe the fat kids did that, they wouldn't be so damn fat. And then later become obese dammit.
What about fat kids with diabetes? They cant lose wieght as easily as fat people who dotn have diabetes. o_o
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 5th, 2006 at 07:22am
Sheepo@_@:
Tré! At The Disco:

What about fat kids with diabetes? They cant lose wieght as easily as fat people who dotn have diabetes. o_o

Well it depends on the type of diabetes they have.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 03:33pm
I think if someones overweight and its putting their health at risk or whatever then I think they should diet.
But personally I think its better to see someone who looks like they eat than see someone whos really skinny. These days theres too much pressure on people to be skinny and that can make people get eating dissorders. All you have to do is open a magazine and thers some kind of diet for young girls in it.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 5th, 2006 at 03:44pm
Incubus:
Sheepo@_@:
Tré! At The Disco:

Well it depends on the type of diabetes they have.

Yes. That's true. It depends on the type of Diabetes they have. My aunt has diabetes, and of course she isn't obese, but she has some extra luggage.

But! Those who have the dietable diabetes, they shouyld go for it. That's just me, of course.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 5th, 2006 at 03:45pm
crimson_rose_91:
I think if someones overweight and its putting their health at risk or whatever then I think they should diet.
But personally I think its better to see someone who looks like they eat than see someone whos really skinny. These days theres too much pressure on people to be skinny and that can make people get eating dissorders. All you have to do is open a magazine and thers some kind of diet for young girls in it.

Yes, but those so called 'diets' are for the girls who really need them. The teens that are trying those things just to become sickly skinny, then that's their problem. Obesity is the issue, not low self esteemed young girls.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Tré! At The Disco:
crimson_rose_91:

Yes, but those so called 'diets' are for the girls who really need them. The teens that are trying those things just to become sickly skinny, then that's their problem. Obesity is the issue, not low self esteemed young girls.

True, but I know loads of girls who have seen these diets and then decided that they are too fat and gone on them Rolling Eyes It should be made clearer that they are for people who are genuinely obese, perhaps they should give you the figures according to your height, weight and age to show when you are actually overweight. (if that makes sense)
Register