Birth control

AuthorMessage
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 14th, 2005 at 06:38pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
i think THAT is fucking rediculous. abortion bans are stupid enough, but birth control bans? yea fucking right. sobush wants abstinanse to be the only thing taught in schools or whatever. so fucking what. no one's gonna listen to that except the people who have already decided to wait on their own or due to religious beliefs.

settle down,

religions dont think the pill is evil or w/e, we just think its harvests ideas that people can go out and have sex, and be free from pregnancy.
Coco
Geek
Coco
August 14th, 2005 at 07:31pm
birth control doesnt kill a baby its prevents a baby, those are 2 different things
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 17th, 2005 at 07:08am
zdf_jammin:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
i think THAT is fucking rediculous. abortion bans are stupid enough, but birth control bans? yea fucking right. sobush wants abstinanse to be the only thing taught in schools or whatever. so fucking what. no one's gonna listen to that except the people who have already decided to wait on their own or due to religious beliefs.

settle down,

religions dont think the pill is evil or w/e, we just think its harvests ideas that people can go out and have sex, and be free from pregnancy.
well they can go out have sex and be free from pregnancy Confused
can't think of one
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
can't think of one
August 17th, 2005 at 09:21am
first of all what the hell is wrong with sex? if a person finds it satisfying they should indulge in it. it is no ones bussiness what a women chooses to do with her body. if the pill allows her to have sex without worry that she might become pregnant what is wrong with that? she is being careful and i believe this is the best thing she could do for a child she can't support. people who complain so much about abortion and about killing fetus or what not, which is the womens choice, should support the pill. if it prevents fertilization from happening in the first place then it isn't killing anything. so i don't see the problem. what is wrong with having sex and being free from pregnancy?
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
Jackass
Spiral Out..Keep Going..
August 17th, 2005 at 11:50am
can't think of one:
first of all what the hell is wrong with sex? if a person finds it satisfying they should indulge in it. it is no ones bussiness what a women chooses to do with her body. if the pill allows her to have sex without worry that she might become pregnant what is wrong with that? she is being careful and i believe this is the best thing she could do for a child she can't support. people who complain so much about abortion and about killing fetus or what not, which is the womens choice, should support the pill. if it prevents fertilization from happening in the first place then it isn't killing anything. so i don't see the problem. what is wrong with having sex and being free from pregnancy?

I agree
There is nothing wrong with sex between two people in a stable and loving relationship. It strengthens said relationship and brings the two people closer together. However, not all couples want, or can provide for children, hence the NECESSITY of birth control.

Birth control has been around for thousands of years, The ancient Inca people and Ancient Romans have both been found to have used animal intestines as effective, if rather primitive and crude, condoms.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
August 17th, 2005 at 01:34pm
i dont see the problem with a woman using the pill to stop her from becomming pregnant. I mean what would people rather a women uses the pill to prevent fertillisation to stop her becomming pregant or her not use it and bring up a child that was not wanted in the first place?!?!?
*heart*hand*grenade*
Geek
*heart*hand*grenade*
August 18th, 2005 at 05:07pm
i definately think the pill should be given out. i use it (for like acne medicine), but i think its a good thing that prevents poverty, regret, unwanted children, and children having to move to differnet homes in foster care. i go to a catholic school (:/) which constantly tells us it's wrong, but i totally disagree, cuz it has more pros than cons.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 08:10pm
*heart*hand*grenade*:
i definately think the pill should be given out. i use it (for like acne medicine), but i think its a good thing that prevents poverty, regret, unwanted children, and children having to move to differnet homes in foster care. i go to a catholic school (:/) which constantly tells us it's wrong, but i totally disagree, cuz it has more pros than cons.
acne medicine???!!! No offence but i kinda see that as abuse of the pill...there are planty of less dramatic but well working solutions such as adapaline jell.
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
August 18th, 2005 at 08:52pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
acne medicine???!!! No offence but i kinda see that as abuse of the pill...there are planty of less dramatic but well working solutions such as adapaline jell.
that isnt abuse of the pill... most people think thats its for birth control but itsnot it controls your hormones as well. Acne is to do with your hormones so if its helping then theres no abuse Very Happy
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 09:00pm
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
that isnt abuse of the pill... most people think thats its for birth control but itsnot it controls your hormones as well. Acne is to do with your hormones so if its helping then theres no abuse Very Happy
I know it controls hormones but i would have thought any doctor would be a bit less melodramatic about acne!
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
August 18th, 2005 at 09:14pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
I know it controls hormones but i would have thought any doctor would be a bit less melodramatic about acne!
going on the pill isnt a big thing... maybe its the only way to get of it in her case Very Happy
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 26th, 2005 at 05:44am
I seriously don't see what problems people have with condoms, or the pill.

I can see what people have against abortion, but condoms etc are a way to avoid unwanted children. People can have sex as much as they want. Jeez.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 26th, 2005 at 12:11pm
I hate it when people with influence (like religious leaders etc) preach about not using birth controll. Its okay for them, but what about women in poor countries struggling to bring up their large families, without another mouth to feed on top of it all
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 26th, 2005 at 12:20pm
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
going on the pill isnt a big thing... maybe its the only way to get of it in her case Very Happy
Me and my mum were discussing it and apparrently it's best to be on it for as little time as possible as it's dangerous when you come off it if you've been on it for a long time, which is why i think using it for acne treatment isn't such a good idea..
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:24pm
Anji:
I agree. I don't see what's the big deal about killing something that's not even alive. Confused But the thing about pharmasicts denying coustomers The Pill. That's really amazingly stupid. It's not their business, if the person wants to take a pill, then they should let them.

But thats the difference- it is alive. Inside of you.
And your its mother.
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:26pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:

I'm on the pill for acne. It does actually help and its not abusing it, if your doctor prescribed it to you.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 26th, 2005 at 01:28pm
*Sarah*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:

I'm on the pill for acne. It does actually help and its not abusing it, if your doctor prescribed it to you.
The longer you are on it the more dangerousd it becomes which is why prescribing it for acne is a bad idea...*is glad her doctor is sensible and does not prescribe young girls the pill and finds better alternitives*
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:29pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
comfortably confused:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
Me and my mum were discussing it and apparrently it's best to be on it for as little time as possible as it's dangerous when you come off it if you've been on it for a long time, which is why i think using it for acne treatment isn't such a good idea..

Well i've already decided [until i have sex that is] that i want to stay on the pill anyway. I'm also on the pill because it helps me with my period pains, and it does a fucking great job cause i feel no pain Very Happy
Anyway *coughs* unless i like the feel of a condom Confused when i actually have sex, i might change my mind.
But the thought of something rubber in you.. egh. Sick.
But like i said, i will have to try it firstly. Very Happy
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:30pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*Sarah*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
*heart*hand*grenade*:

The longer you are on it the more dangerousd it becomes which is why prescribing it for acne is a bad idea...*is glad her doctor is sensible and does not prescribe young girls the pill and finds better alternitives*

Actually, it is designed for it. [The pill that i am on now]
Its not just one pill that every woman has- there are thousands of different pills.
And the one i have got, is a pill designed for acne and to help with period pains.
*Sarah*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Sarah*
September 26th, 2005 at 01:32pm
And i'm not a young girl Confused
I'm sixteen years of age- so i concented to it.
Register