Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 26th, 2005 at 06:32pm
im going to take a little trip to Green Day.com Cool
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
August 26th, 2005 at 06:32pm
Four members....NO! We've known Mike, Tre, and Billie in the band for too long why now? Jason is good for touring and crap and helping add that extra sound and stuff but not being an official member...::cries::
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
August 26th, 2005 at 06:33pm
Yea, I know! He just can't be!
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 26th, 2005 at 06:34pm
I don't like that idea... I mean Tre, Mike and Billie - that's Green Day 2 me! Sad
darkelf1822
Geek
darkelf1822
August 26th, 2005 at 06:35pm
hey, dont diss jason. he's actually a better guitarist than billie joe. which is probably why they'd want him in their band. he's been with them for so long and not really gotten any recognition. and green day's been doing more "grown up" things with their music that he'd be a help with. it's be weird, but we'd get over it.
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
Geek
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
August 26th, 2005 at 06:35pm
I havnt heard anything about Jason, or seen him much, hes only really at concerts and in the WMUWSE video, most of my not really Green Day fans were confused wen they saw Jason in the video
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
August 26th, 2005 at 06:36pm
I said no because there isn't a fourth member of GD. That's just the way it is. Yes, he is great with a guitar but he's only a helping hand to the band.
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
August 26th, 2005 at 06:36pm
*Am I Just Paranoid?*:
I don't like that idea... I mean Tre, Mike and Billie - that's Green Day 2 me! Sad

i know, that would be weird if they just added someone in after 15+ years. thats why i dont believe it.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 26th, 2005 at 06:37pm
what? why?
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 26th, 2005 at 06:37pm
i went on greenday.com and asked if he's a member now... it was that idiot club thing... ill just have to wait a while until i get an answer *starts waiting*
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
August 26th, 2005 at 06:38pm
Branded_Maladjusted:
i went on greenday.com and asked if he's a member now... it was that idiot club thing... ill just have to wait a while until i get an answer *starts waiting*

lmao

i think thats really funny. i am so easily amused.
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
Geek
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
August 26th, 2005 at 06:38pm
Branded_Maladjusted:
hahaha yay!!
*everyone claps for Branded_Maladjusted*
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 26th, 2005 at 06:39pm
haha i remeber when i posted the exact same thread liek 5 months ago and everyone was saying they think he should be.. but i guess you guys changed your minds Smile
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
August 26th, 2005 at 06:39pm
darkelf1822:
hey, dont diss jason. he's actually a better guitarist than billie joe. which is probably why they'd want him in their band. he's been with them for so long and not really gotten any recognition. and green day's been doing more "grown up" things with their music that he'd be a help with. it's be weird, but we'd get over it.

well, billie could probably do those things, except he's interacting with the crowd more now. and the music is much more...complex...and in need of a back-up guitarist.

i just remembered...what about jason freese?
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
Geek
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
August 26th, 2005 at 06:43pm
i_have_billies_socks:
darkelf1822:

well, billie could probably do those things, except he's interacting with the crowd more now. and the music is much more...complex...and in need of a back-up guitarist.

Jason Freese??
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 26th, 2005 at 06:43pm
yeah.. i dont get it either
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
August 26th, 2005 at 06:44pm
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
i_have_billies_socks:
darkelf1822:

Jason Freese??

piano dude! Very Happy
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
Geek
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
August 26th, 2005 at 06:44pm
Who is Jason Freese??
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
Geek
*HOLIDAY!~*~!
August 26th, 2005 at 06:45pm
oh, thats what that dudes name is!!
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 26th, 2005 at 06:45pm
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
Who is Jason Freese??
its the dude they have playing the trumpet or whatever for King For A Day.

He's from Jacksonville, Florida
Register