Graffiti/vandalism

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
March 1st, 2006 at 01:32pm
I hate this whole thing where people try to be bad and do stupid things to look fucking hard. It disgusts me.... they don't see how pathetic they really are and they can't see what they're destroying.

I might do graffiti one day, when I'm older. I wanna make it look really artistic... though most of the time, the artistic one's say words or names... I don't wanna put my name. Then many people will know it's me... I should put something like 'The Distillers'...
Amy in wonderland.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Amy in wonderland.
March 9th, 2006 at 04:43pm
I like graffiti. I did write a couple of times on boulding...It was thruth or dare...can't help it...I wrote " go fuck a goat" so yeah...I thinks it's pretty but it kinda sucks to get it of the walls...
Amy in wonderland.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Amy in wonderland.
March 9th, 2006 at 04:44pm
fuck i wrote a couple words of my message wrong
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
March 9th, 2006 at 04:47pm
There's an edit button on the top right of your post.. click on that Wink
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 9th, 2006 at 05:06pm
lmfao some little boy drew a penis on the wall at the cafe opposite to school. dumbass, at least he should have done it while no one was looking..
including the police lmfao
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
March 9th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I love grafitti but it has to mean something and it has to be nice to look at.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 10th, 2006 at 03:02pm
TheFaggot:

I don't know about "nice to look at" I don't mind the ones that are a bit of an eye sore as long has they make a statement
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
March 10th, 2006 at 04:21pm
Incubus:
TheFaggot:

I don't know about "nice to look at" I don't mind the ones that are a bit of an eye sore as long has they make a statement
Yeah, looks always come second Smile
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 03:16pm
I like graffiti. Not the tasteless scribbles, the art that means something. Some graffiti is just so pointless and ugly. Some of it is absolutely beautiful and full of...life? Like a peice of art can stay still but make people feel like it's alive. Does that make sense?
Frank Edwin
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Frank Edwin
March 14th, 2006 at 11:09am
Graffiti is NOT VANDALISM graffiti is a form of art, getting in a shitty old toyota with a baseball bat and knockin over some old folks' Mail Boxes is vandalism but i do understand that writing like:

"Geoff fucks good" or "call 555-4329 for an orgasmic time" would be vandalism but some tags take people about 3 hours if its big enuff.
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 14th, 2006 at 11:13am
i think graffiti looks cool, i dont understand how people can make those designs though with just a can of spray paint Confused
where my dad lives there is a lot of graffiti he really hates it. its not that bad, although people claim it looks "trashy or shitty" i think its just another aspect of living in the city. [with my mom] i live in the country and theres not very much graffiti out here
imrad_xx
Jackass
imrad_xx
March 18th, 2006 at 04:54am
Graffiti adds a personal touch to the ordinary and can show much emotion when used in what this post has already distinguised as the correct ways...

Keep postin'
HopelessAngel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HopelessAngel
March 25th, 2006 at 08:17pm
Graffiti isnt vandalism.. tp'ing someones house on the other hand.

Grafitti isnt terrible, its fun to look at but when you see a public building covered in a shitload of tags, then its just ugly.

We've got alot of taggers at school but people think they're all bad-asses because they graffiti, i dont get that.
neen bean
Addict
neen bean

Blog
March 26th, 2006 at 05:27pm
i do graffiti... my friends like it most of the time cuz i say peace and no war and stuff like that... my friends from 6th grade always knew i'd do graffiti... but vandilism is WRONG even though i've done it before *shifty eyes* also graffiti that has swears and is useless doesn't impress me
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 26th, 2006 at 08:15pm
depends n what you write certain stuff is andalism like writing something racist or having to do with gangs nd stuff like that, but its beautiful.

vandalism is when i worote 'Fuck WCS' (WCS=wolfeboro Camp School) andi had to pick up trash around the campus Rolling Eyes

but there was that expressionist artist that draws like stick figure people and he got arrested for putting his artwork on walls in a subway station but now his artwork is famous
miau
miau
March 29th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Doodled writings do not count as a graffiti for me. Real graffitis are just as much of art as a drawn picture. I don't think those kind of graffitits are vandalism.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 29th, 2006 at 04:44pm
its ok if it is done with taste some can be artistic but i hate walking past a bus stop and soem one has scrawled on it "go fuck your sister" or "i wanna bone you" thats not nice.
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
March 29th, 2006 at 10:56pm
Some of it can be very artistic and unquie.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 30th, 2006 at 06:21am
I dont like the stuff on the sides of trains and stuff, i see no need. Just people doing their names or words.
But i do like the pictures of full people with all different colours or/and heaps of detail.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
March 30th, 2006 at 06:30am
I don't think I've ever seen graffitti I'd describe as "artistic" Neutral that may be because where I live it's everywhere and it's mostly kids writing their tag names on bus stops, trains, walls, bins etc. just because they're bored, rather than they actually want to make a statement, and people don't really take notice of what's written because chances are it'll be "slaya" or "jackal". I find it a bit intimidating though, walking through a graffitti covered train station tunnel or subway, even with my friends or my parents. I just don't think it looks very nice.
Register