Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 5th, 2006 at 11:20am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
[curser]:
It's like so fucking annoying when fucking people like fucking swear every other fucking word.

Cool

Like at school on Friday. Ooh, that was funny. Laughing

"Fucking don't stand on my fucking foot you stupid fucking geek. Fucking get away from me you fucking arrogant slag. Fucking shit, that bloody hurt..."

Alls I did was step on his foot accidentally in the science corridor. We were in a big crowd, see.

That when you say "Oh, Im sorry you pathetic waste of space, did I step on your foot? Gee, sorry, next time I'll make sure to shove my foot up your ass instead, now I suggest your move as quickly as your possibly can, or alot more is going to be in excruceating pain, other than you toe."

Laughing That's a lot to remember.
But with a simple "fuck off" enough said.
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
March 5th, 2006 at 11:30am
Incubus:

fuck off is always a winner.
Irish people swear incredably well.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 5th, 2006 at 11:34am
suzie_k:
Incubus:

Cool That we do
suzie_k
suzie_k
March 5th, 2006 at 11:37am
Incubus:
suzie_k:
Incubus:

Cool That we do

When I was a kid living in England I never heard anyone curse!
the when I moved here everyone was cursing!
It was a real shock.
But now its seems so normal.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 5th, 2006 at 12:55pm
suzie_k:
Incubus:
suzie_k:
Incubus:

Cool That we do

It was a real shock.

Yeah like there's this English kid in my class, when he first came here 3 years ago we were all saying fuck in pratically all our sentances and he was like "your going to get in trouble for that!" but then he realized the teachers (or at least the younger ones) do it as well.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
March 5th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Incubus:
suzie_k:
Incubus:
suzie_k:
Incubus:

Cool That we do

It was a real shock.

Yeah like there's this English kid in my class, when he first came here 3 years ago we were all saying fuck in pratically all our sentances and he was like "your going to get in trouble for that!" but then he realized the teachers (or at least the younger ones) do it as well.
yeah, same with our englih teacher, thank god it was replaced with him from that old english (he was actually english) guy. so we can swear alot and stuff, but the other teachers are old hags. like in English, we get to watch 10 things i hate about you because it is suppoused to be a modern remake of the story 'the taming of the shrew' which we are reading in class
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 03:28pm
I swear but I dont swear in every single sentence. I dont think really young children should swear because if they do they will grow up to think its acceptable to swear whenever they want.
I dont think its right to swear infront of older people or people who you know find it disrespectful and get offended by it.
I just swear when i'm with my friends, and when I get annoyed!
Personally it doesnt bother me if people swear but I wouldnt say anything worse than fuck!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 05:31pm
I only swear when I'm angry or upset. Other than that, it's unessecary. And I dont' swear around small children or elders.

I once was caught saying "Fuck you, bitch!" to my sister and my mom made me hold a bar of soap in my mouth for half an hour...but that hasn't stopped me.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 5th, 2006 at 05:34pm
manic!panic!:
I only swear when I'm angry or upset. Other than that, it's unessecary. And I dont' swear around small children or elders.

I once was caught saying "Fuck you, bitch!" to my sister and my mom made me hold a bar of soap in my mouth for half an hour...but that hasn't stopped me.

Ha. My mom's isn't that bad with me swearing. It's mostly my step dad... I called him an 'asswhole' once, and he caught me. He asked me what I said, and I was afraid of saying something bad because I had somewhere to go, and I thought he would ground me, or some shit like that. I told him I said 'that's gay'. I don't know why though. It came to mind. He let me go. Phew!
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 06:56pm
i don't swear too much.

i'll mostly swear under my breath...my parents have never caught me swearing...because i don't in front of them... i'll wait to be in my room.

i just don't think it's very necessary to swear just to come back at somebody. i prefer to do witty comments or just let out an exasperated sigh and go away. [that last one always works XD]
suzie_k
suzie_k
March 6th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Parents always swar and then if you do it they freak out at you!!
Talk about double standards!
My mam said "Susan don't say thet word!"
And I said "What fuck? Sure it's only a fuckin' word!"
Since then she hasnt really minded
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 6th, 2006 at 01:18pm
we had this talk in class today
in my eyes if you wish to swear then do so
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
March 7th, 2006 at 08:48pm
I'm doing an Oral report on censorship... Can't wait..
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 17th, 2006 at 02:26am
Hip Hip Hooray For Me:
I swear like a motherfucking sailor. Woa. Let's edit that out.

I don't mind swearing in songs.

...But I personally hate it when kids...that are younger than like 8 or something swear. It's...annoying. I mean, you gotta know that you'll probably swear as you get older but as a kid, it's just...iunno.
I also don't like it when parents or whatever say "Don't swear!" or something...well, either way, kids already swear. So to make it obsolete, you'd have to remove swearing from the whole world's vocabulary.
i swear all the time, i know its not one of the best things that i do but oh well-of course i gona swear, i a green day fan
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 11:05am
DirntyGirl101:
Hip Hip Hooray For Me:
I swear like a motherfucking sailor. Woa. Let's edit that out.

I don't mind swearing in songs.

...But I personally hate it when kids...that are younger than like 8 or something swear. It's...annoying. I mean, you gotta know that you'll probably swear as you get older but as a kid, it's just...iunno.
I also don't like it when parents or whatever say "Don't swear!" or something...well, either way, kids already swear. So to make it obsolete, you'd have to remove swearing from the whole world's vocabulary.
i swear all the time, i know its not one of the best things that i do but oh well-of course i gona swear, i a green day fan

I'm Italian, I have earned the right to swear and beat the shit out of anyone I feel like.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 11:40am
__________:

I'm Italian, I have earned the right to swear and beat the shit out of anyone I feel like.

Eh
Non capisco...
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
April 17th, 2006 at 12:49pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Fuck censorship....is all I have to say

.....I express myself how I feel the need to

If that means using profanities......so be it

H-F-P-R
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Bloodraine:
__________:

Eh
Non capisco...

Che le persone di italiano sono detto per avere dei temperamenti realmente cattivi, no? O che le persone irlandeshe è?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 02:10pm
_________:
Che le persone di italiano sono detto per avere dei temperamenti realmente cattivi, no? O che le persone irlandeshe è?

Yeeah my Italin isn't that good. I've never noiticed Italians as having bad temperaments. And not in Irish people, either.
But then again could be a total mis translation on my part.
State Radio
State Radio
April 17th, 2006 at 02:12pm
Bloodraine:
_________:

Yeeah my Italin isn't that good. I've never noiticed Italians as having bad temperaments. And not in Irish people, either.
But then again could be a total mis translation on my part.

Good tranlsation, how did you learn that much Italian? Anyways, I thought there was some traditional "thing" that Irish or Italian people had bad tempers. Maybe I'm mistaken, I don't know.
Register