Foo Fighters

AuthorMessage
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 16th, 2005 at 03:30pm
Dismantle Me.:
ladyramone:
i looooove the foos! theyre really awesome, theyre one of my favorite bands of all time and dave grohl is totally awesome in drumming,singing,and playing guitar and i totally love nirvana they are my life i dont believe kurt cobain is really dead i think he's in hiding somewhere in france and he changed his name to francois or something and i think courtney is a robot cuz nobody cn do all that shit to themself and still be alive ...Laughing...and i find it a shame that francis bean cobain denies that she is kurt cobain's child if i were her i'd be so sad that kurt werent around me anymore, but i'd be proud that he would be my father ...thanks for your time lol

1. Foo Fighters and Nirvana are NOT the same band.
2. Kurt is dead, they found his body.
3. You spelt Frances wrong.
4. Frances does not deny that she is Kurt's child.
5. Courtney is not a robot, she is a very brave, strong woman.
6. You would not enjoy being Kurt's daughter, what with all the shit they throw around about him and Nirvana these days.
7. You know nothing, I hope you find a hole and die in it.
aw why do you have to be so mean i never ever said and never ever will say that nirvana and the foos are the same they arent and i've known that for the longest time,i idolize kurt and what i ment by "i dont believe he's dead" what like, i dont feel that he's really gone i know he's dead obvious,and i dont believe he died intentionally by courtney,and i didnt mean courtney is a robot seriously she's great i know that i have a bunch of the hole records ,and im sorry for spelling frances wrong yes that was my mistake and i'll take responsibility for that,and well i dont really know what i would do if i were kurts child,i guess if it would've happend then it would of been meant to be, but it didnt so i guess its not.and the last thing,she might not deny it exactly, but she isnt totally pleased with having him as her father you can say im wrong all you wont i dont care it wont bother me, i'll think what i want and what i know i've said and done wrong i'll except but the thing is kurt is my idol and i totally love the dude and i know he would hate that but i think in my own personal opion he is one of the greatest writters ever, and yes i will agree, foo fighters are fucking awesome and anyone who comes to this thread and doesnt like them shouldnt of come to the thread in the first place.now im done and im sorry for wasting your precious time seems like you know allot about allot of things your pretty awesome Cool
sugarfucking
Falling In Love With The Board
sugarfucking
December 16th, 2005 at 03:44pm
Don't try being nice to me. And also, I barely understood a word of that. And I still think you're an annoying little fuck. So shut up.

Note that this is a Foo Fighters thread, not a Nirvana thread. So stop talking about the wrong band, dumbass.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 16th, 2005 at 03:49pm
Dismantle Me.:
Don't try being nice to me. And also, I barely understood a word of that. And I still think you're an annoying little fuck. So shut up.

Note that this is a Foo Fighters thread, not a Nirvana thread. So stop talking about the wrong band, dumbass.
whatever i know im a dumbass, so lets just stop talking about me shall we?...back to the foo fighters as you said ... have you ever seen them and if so how were they? i saw them a little while ago and they were of course really awesome, i loved it when they performed best of you but the best song they performed that night had to be darling nikki , and times like these although every song was really awesomely performed Cool
KATH!
Idiot
KATH!
December 16th, 2005 at 03:50pm
Fightin' Foo ¦D I kinda like them.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 16th, 2005 at 03:51pm
Green Obsession:
hahahhaa thats gotta be the funniest nickname i've ever heard for them lol
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 16th, 2005 at 07:22pm
Green Obsession:

I called them the...Figh Footers. Cool
I_Eat_Pancakes
I_Eat_Pancakes
December 16th, 2005 at 07:26pm
I used to call them 'Le Foo'.
I have a weird habit of trying to french things up ._.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 16th, 2005 at 07:44pm
Le Foo Cool
pieces.of.jennifer's.body
Geek
pieces.of.jennifer's.body
December 16th, 2005 at 10:20pm
Tikki Tika <3:
I used to call them 'Le Foo'.
I have a weird habit of trying to french things up ._.

lots of people here have this strange habit, that makes me laugh Very Happy
actually, french is my first language and i'm felling very proud right now! Retard
ha, ha, i just realized foo fighters in french would be something like "combattants foo"... forget that, it sounds way too weird...
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 17th, 2005 at 01:42pm
Combattants Foo LMAO. I'm going to call them that now.

I saw a Foo Fighters hat today, I'm going to buy it. Cool
<3
Idiot
<3
December 17th, 2005 at 04:22pm
love love love

<<<
Cool
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 17th, 2005 at 06:59pm
THAT'S AS COOL AS STRAWBERRY JAM!!.
I_Eat_Pancakes
I_Eat_Pancakes
December 18th, 2005 at 01:04pm
WHOA
Last night was amazing, i've posted a review, hopefully it'll get through but there are photos and videos of the night [url=www.jeffromad.bromleyaces.com]here[/url] taken by my friend Jeff.
Poisoned_pills
King For A Couple Of Days
Poisoned_pills
December 18th, 2005 at 03:17pm
i was listening to them last night for ages i swear i fell asleep cause i don't remember going from All My Life straight to Halo. I love that song
mushroom kid
Geek
mushroom kid
December 19th, 2005 at 12:55pm
omg.

saw them live last night in london. they fucking kicked ass! also not my favourite band, but theyre definitely the best band ive seen live.

seriously rocked one's zebra striped socks. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
December 19th, 2005 at 01:00pm
It's not faaaaaaaaaaaair!!! Everybody has seen them except for me ;;;;;;;;;_;
I'm so jealous.

But glad you all seemed to enjoy it =]
mushroom kid
Geek
mushroom kid
December 19th, 2005 at 01:01pm
Dismantle Me.:
I'm so jealous.

yes yes yes Very Happy

but if its some conselation i was in seating.. the standing tickets sold out in maybe 10mins? blaah Shocked but nvm Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
December 19th, 2005 at 01:03pm
Dismantle Me.:
I'm so jealous.

I havent either Sad
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague