BOOK / MOVIE: Harry Potter

AuthorMessage
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 24th, 2007 at 10:44pm
I'm really obseesing over it again. o_o I'm 15 and obsessing over it. I love the books. I started writing lamo fanfic o_o...
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 24th, 2007 at 10:45pm
Misanthropist:
Lars:
Dr. Cuddy:
Lars:
I hate "Angry Dumbldore". The one in the first 2 movies was perfect.
I agree there. Dumbledore is never really angry.

He always seemed a bit mysterious and gentle, like the first one. The new one manhandles Harry all over the place and yells too much

Exactly. Also, he looks way shabbier.
The old Dumbledore was perfect... R.I.P

*butts in* THANK YOU
I've been saying it for ages =]
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 02:26am
just_call_me_dookie:
I'm really obseesing over it again. o_o I'm 15 and obsessing over it. I love the books. I started writing lamo fanfic o_o...
I started reading cheesy Lupin/Tonks lamo fanfic lmfao
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 06:41am
I really just stick with fanfiction.net. You get a lot of good stories on there. I remember reading one where someone spiked Harry's pumpkin juice and it was 34 chapters of chaos. Hermione had a werewolf baby named Madison...lmfao.

But I didn't see the new trailer yet. I should .But I'm scared. What if I'm disappointed? They've been going downhill after the second movie. Harry sees Dumbeldore at the station? ksfjhekarj!!!!!!

That's not right at all! Harry says "We have to go to King's Cross with a guard?"
And Hermione's like "You have to go to King's Cross with a guard." AAnd Harry's like "I thought Voldie was supposed to be in hiding? Or are you telling me he's going to jump our from behind a dustbin to try and do me in?" ...I memorized all that. Shifty It's one of my favorite parts of the book.

And even if Harry had a "vision" or whatever, he wouldn't be afraid, because he's most afraid of the dementors.

Oh, and we're rallying for a Harry Potter subforum!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 07:01am
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:

It's not really like that. It's kind of a story like thing. It's kinna embaressing. I had to tweak it a bit to fit the want I wanted it too. No one will be reading it though. Oh and I always wanted to tell you. Your icon pwns.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 07:03am
lyrical_mess:
I really just stick with fanfiction.net. You get a lot of good stories on there. I remember reading one where someone spiked Harry's pumpkin juice and it was 34 chapters of chaos. Hermione had a werewolf baby named Madison...lmfao.

But I didn't see the new trailer yet. I should .But I'm scared. What if I'm disappointed? They've been going downhill after the second movie. Harry sees Dumbeldore at the station? ksfjhekarj!!!!!!

That's not right at all! Harry says "We have to go to King's Cross with a guard?"
And Hermione's like "You have to go to King's Cross with a guard." AAnd Harry's like "I thought Voldie was supposed to be in hiding? Or are you telling me he's going to jump our from behind a dustbin to try and do me in?" ...I memorized all that. Shifty It's one of my favorite parts of the book.

And even if Harry had a "vision" or whatever, he wouldn't be afraid, because he's most afraid of the dementors.

Oh, and we're rallying for a Harry Potter subforum!

I refuse to see the 5th movie. And I'll join the subform! ^_^
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 07:28am
I have a quick question. Are Fred and George one or two years ahead of Ron, Harry and Hermione?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 07:30am
Two years. They're in seventh year in OotP.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 07:38am
lyrical_mess:
Two years. They're in seventh year in OotP.

damn. Thanks though =]
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
April 25th, 2007 at 08:41am
Misanthropist:
Lars:
Dr. Cuddy:
Lars:

He always seemed a bit mysterious and gentle, like the first one. The new one manhandles Harry all over the place and yells too much

I agree. I didn't like the 'new' Dumbledore they cast. He doesn't look or sound the way I picture Dumbledore in the books. I miss the old guy.
And in HP3(movie) after Harry and Hermione save Sirius and the hippogriff(i can never remember its name) they meet up with Dumbledore and say "we did it", he is all like "What?" that bothers me like no other.
Okay, so I rambled sorry.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 09:38am
Did you like my third cousin they cast? tehe

He was the guy in the portrait telling Harry and then Snape to turn off the light in the third movie.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 25th, 2007 at 12:03pm
Beverly.:
Misanthropist:
Lars:
Dr. Cuddy:
Lars:

I agree. I didn't like the 'new' Dumbledore they cast. He doesn't look or sound the way I picture Dumbledore in the books. I miss the old guy.
And in HP3(movie) after Harry and Hermione save Sirius and the hippogriff(i can never remember its name) they meet up with Dumbledore and say "we did it", he is all like "What?" that bothers me like no other.

Same. ._.
I mean the first one ... even lookes better. His beard was all white ... now it's grey. o_o
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 12:10pm
Anji:

He was the guy in the portrait telling Harry and then Snape to turn off the light in the third movie.
Shocked Are you serious, but the man in the portrait looked like a grampa to me.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 12:16pm
Damage on Parade:
Anji:

when did this happen? i dont remember it O_O
In the third movie, Harry's gone wandering around with the Marauder's Map I think, can't really remember. He's walking with his wand light on and the man in the portrait says, 'Would you turn that light off?' Or something along those lines. He then runs into Snape and Lupin, I think this is where the map gets confiscated and Harry leaves and Snape's satnding there with his wang light on and the portrat says again, 'I thought I told you to turn that light off.' Again, or something along those lines.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Anji:
Damage on Parade:
Anji:

when did this happen? i dont remember it O_O
In the third movie, Harry's gone wandering around with the Marauder's Map I think, can't really remember. He's walking with his wand light on and the man in the portrait says, 'Would you turn that light off?' Or something along those lines. He then runs into Snape and Lupin, I think this is where the map gets confiscated and Harry leaves and Snape's satnding there with his wang light on and the portrat says again, 'I thought I told you to turn that light off.' Again, or something along those lines.

Seriously? I totally remember that part.
That's awesome.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:45pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Beverly.:

Same. ._.
I mean the first one ... even lookes better. His beard was all white ... now it's grey. o_o

Yeah, it's just not the same..
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 25th, 2007 at 01:33pm
Anji:

I remember him!
Wow. tehe
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 03:43pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:

It's not really like that. It's kind of a story like thing. It's kinna embaressing. I had to tweak it a bit to fit the want I wanted it too. No one will be reading it though. Oh and I always wanted to tell you. Your icon pwns.
Thanks! And these are stories too. I just want Tonks and Lupin to be together so if Jo disappoints me I have fanfic Shifty

A really good Tonks/Lupin story
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 25th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:
Dr. Cuddy:
just_call_me_dookie:

Thanks! And these are stories too. I just want Tonks and Lupin to be together so if Jo disappoints me I have fanfic Shifty

A really good Tonks/Lupin story

ooh most awesome. I shall look. I had to tweak mine quite a bit. I don't think anyone would like to read it...I cut Ginny out Shifty I like her, but she didn't go with the plot line I needed. Shifty me = loserface Rolling Eyes
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 10:46am
why are the Weasly twins blonde?
Register