August 26th, 2006 at 12:12am
Oh okay!
Thanks for all your help! =D
<333
Carol Ann
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Carol Ann
September 5th, 2006 at 11:05pm
k, question. One of the many stories I’ve submitted contains rape... is this why it hasn’t been posted in a week? I mean, everything has almost precise grammar but mild sexual humor.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 11:11pm
Haligh A Lie:
k, question. One of the many stories I’ve submitted contains rape... is this why it hasn’t been posted in a week? I mean, everything has almost precise grammar but mild sexual humor.

lemme go check it out...

Good For Nothing God Damn Assumer, part 1
» posted by Haligh A Lie, 09.03.2006 at 11:11:56pm

it's not been looked at yet by an editor... but it's near the top of the list...

AND it's only been 2 days.. not a week since you submitted it
Carol Ann
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Carol Ann
September 5th, 2006 at 11:21pm
seriously? I thought I submitted it Friday. Oh well, thanks anyway. Just making sure I wasnt breaking rules.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 11:24pm
I lied there are FOUR stories of yours... all submitted within 5 minutes of the first one...

the general turnaround from submission to posting story to site or getting a PM from an editor is generally 2-4 days....
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
September 16th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Is there a way I could get one of my stories deleted? Cause I have a brand new one [not posted yet] that I LOVE! But, another despise.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 12:21pm
TAKiNGBACKSUNDAY<333:
Is there a way I could get one of my stories deleted? Cause I have a brand new one [not posted yet] that I LOVE! But, another despise.
Yes, simply send me a PM of the story you wish to delete and I'll dispose of it for you. Very Happy
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 03:02am
I submitted my new chapter of Billie Jo I believe, either on the 19th or the 20th, and it hasn't been posted. I also haven't received a PM saying it was rejected.

Should I resubmit it?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 28th, 2006 at 03:34am
druscilla_nesser:
I submitted my new chapter of Billie Jo I believe, either on the 19th or the 20th, and it hasn't been posted. I also haven't received a PM saying it was rejected.

Should I resubmit it?

Lemme look Dru and see if I can find it
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 09:37am
druscilla_nesser:

Should I resubmit it?
Yes, please revise and resubmit. Your story was deleted for the use of HTML and including links.
billies_rebel111
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billies_rebel111
September 29th, 2006 at 06:13pm
i posted a new story called 'cause our love will light the way', and that was a week ago and it hasnt been posted yet. could one of the editors tell me if it's gonna come up please?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 06:38pm
billies_rebel111:
i posted a new story called 'cause our love will light the way', and that was a week ago and it hasnt been posted yet. could one of the editors tell me if it's gonna come up please?

Let me look into it Wink
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 06:40pm
sampalletband:
billies_rebel111:

Let me look into it Wink

Okay found it...

YOu submitted it on the 25th.... it will be looked at by an editor within the next 24 hours Wink
Element!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Element!

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 09:11pm
Ok, I had a story but I decided I dont want it, and want to start over, and do it later when I want to continue with Oakland School. I wanna delete My Rockin' Life, so when Im ready I can start over when I want, and change the beginning and stuff. I just wanna delete it, so I can start over new later. Is this possible? I need help!
Thanks! Cool
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 09:20pm
Element!:
Ok, I had a story but I decided I dont want it, and want to start over, and do it later when I want to continue with Oakland School. I wanna delete My Rockin' Life, so when Im ready I can start over when I want, and change the beginning and stuff. I just wanna delete it, so I can start over new later. Is this possible? I need help!
Thanks! Cool

I can do it.
Element!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Element!

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 09:32pm
I mean how do I do it? Or can an admin delete it so I can start over and use it when I want to start it, I dont want the first part to be like that.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 09:37pm
Element!:
I mean how do I do it? Or can an admin delete it so I can start over and use it when I want to start it, I dont want the first part to be like that.

It isn't posted yet. When did you submit it?
Element!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Element!

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 09:46pm
today,
billies_rebel111
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billies_rebel111
September 29th, 2006 at 10:44pm
sampalletband:
sampalletband:
billies_rebel111:

Let me look into it Wink

Okay found it...

YOu submitted it on the 25th.... it will be looked at by an editor within the next 24 hours Wink

thanx, but would it be possible to have it deleted?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 29th, 2006 at 10:52pm
billies_rebel111:
sampalletband:
sampalletband:
billies_rebel111:

Let me look into it Wink

Okay found it...

thanx, but would it be possible to have it deleted?

yuppers
Register