a-dawg.
September 23rd, 2006 at 04:40pm
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.
One of my all time favourites.

I don't have a clue about the TV show though, sorry. Dno
Lol.

Synopsis
Sam Tyler, a detective from the 21st Century finds himself catapulted back to 1973, after a car accident knocks him unconscious. In his new state of altered reality, Sam must prove himself to 'new boss', the hot-headed DCI Gene Hunt, all the while unsure whether he is awake or dreaming.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 24th, 2006 at 08:47am
Aiffochu[Mrs Wonga Wonga]:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis
Sam Tyler, a detective from the 21st Century finds himself catapulted back to 1973, after a car accident knocks him unconscious. In his new state of altered reality, Sam must prove himself to 'new boss', the hot-headed DCI Gene Hunt, all the while unsure whether he is awake or dreaming.

Dance Woo! Life On Mars! It's also on Bravo, Monday and Tuesday at 10! (In the UK.)

God, I wish he'd get with Annie. TV does that so much with relationships.

lmfao I watched one of my favourites tonight, the one where they go undercover in the pub. It's the funniest.

"Gene! I think I've got something."
"Number for the special clinic's on the noticeboard."

"If this were football related, he would have had serious injuries."
"He's dead. That's quite serious."

Serious loveage! That episode is awesome!

.. If you were Sam, and you'd been "transported" or whatever the hell has happened to him, back to 1973.. Wouldn't you go searching for some people who will eventually become huge.. I.E. Sid Vicious?

I know I would.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
September 24th, 2006 at 10:04am
Peardrops:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis

Dance Woo! Life On Mars! It's also on Bravo, Monday and Tuesday at 10! (In the UK.)

lmfao I watched one of my favourites tonight, the one where they go undercover in the pub. It's the funniest.

.. If you were Sam, and you'd been "transported" or whatever the hell has happened to him, back to 1973.. Wouldn't you go searching for some people who will eventually become huge.. I.E. Sid Vicious?

I know I would.
Yeah, but Sam is too busy moaning and catching baddies.

He did meet Marc Bolan though.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 24th, 2006 at 11:56am
Peardrops:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis

I know I would.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao I'd forgotten about that..
Silly angsty Sam.
I doubt he'd be into punk anyway..
Seems more like an Indie Lad..
Maybe it's the hair?
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 24th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis

I know I would.

Silly angsty Sam.
Maybe it's the hair?
"Drive carefully. Especially in Minis."
Lol, he's so emo.
I think he's into indie and classic rock in real life. Yes! I've just remembered, he used to play bass in an indieish band called Magic Alex.
Haha, have you seen his hair when he was in Crime and Punishment?
the dobious character
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the dobious character
September 24th, 2006 at 02:14pm
I'm probley the ony American whose ever heard of it, lol! Is it any good? I know its on BBCAmerica. Does anyone like Eddie Izzard? Or what about Footballer's Wives, or My Family? Well if you do like Eddie Izzard, check out the post about him. Wink
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 25th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis

I know I would.

Silly angsty Sam.
Maybe it's the hair?
Lol, he's so emo.
I think he's into indie and classic rock in real life. Yes! I've just remembered, he used to play bass in an indieish band called Magic Alex.

lmfao lmfao Yes! Oh my, yes! lmfao

I think it's the episode you mentioned earlier on tonight. (Going undercover at the pub.) I love the bartender.. I can't remember his name but he rocks my socks.

"A television.. In a pub?!"
"Yeah.."
".. What am I going to do with it?"
"Watch sports?"
"... In a PUB?!"
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 01:41pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Bloodraine:
I love the song so much.

Lol.

Synopsis

I know I would.

Silly angsty Sam.
Maybe it's the hair?
Lol, he's so emo.

lmfao lmfao Yes! Oh my, yes! lmfao

I think it's the episode you mentioned earlier on tonight. (Going undercover at the pub.) I love the bartender.. I can't remember his name but he rocks my socks.

"A television.. In a pub?!"
"Yeah.."
".. What am I going to do with it?"
"Watch sports?"
"... In a PUB?!"
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!
That episode was the one with Steven Warren [the one your quotes are from], I watched it recently. -Thinks- Which one's next on the DVD??
Oh, the one with the hostages. I like that one. The undercover pub one with the football is the funniest though.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 03:28pm
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!
That episode was the one with Steven Warren [the one your quotes are from], I watched it recently. -Thinks- Which one's next on the DVD??
Oh, the one with the hostages. I like that one. The undercover pub one with the football is the funniest though.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Finally, I get to post this post.
I've been going on about this all day and none of my friend watch Life On Mars so none of them know what the hell i'm going on about.
But, I got it wrong last night - it was actually the episode with Steven Warren on. And... lmfao... You know the bit after Sam takes the cigar? .. lmfao... Well, watch when all the gang are dancing in the main hall with all the girls... lmfao lmfao

DCI Hunt dances like this: Dancer

lmfao lmfao lmfao I can't get over how funny that was to notice..
Go watch that bit now!!

In other news.. I was going to buy the DVD today, but stupid HMV didn't have any copies left and no other shop sold it. Crying or Very sad
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Peardrops:
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!

I've been going on about this all day and none of my friend watch Life On Mars so none of them know what the hell i'm going on about.
But, I got it wrong last night - it was actually the episode with Steven Warren on. And... lmfao... You know the bit after Sam takes the cigar? .. lmfao... Well, watch when all the gang are dancing in the main hall with all the girls... lmfao lmfao

Go watch that bit now!!

In other news.. I was going to buy the DVD today, but stupid HMV didn't have any copies left and no other shop sold it. Crying or Very sad
OMFG.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Aww noes! I had to save up and order mine.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 03:33pm
Peardrops:
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!

Go watch that bit now!!

OMFG.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

It's been over 24 hours since I saw it.
And it's STILL FUNNY.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 03:38pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!

Go watch that bit now!!

OMFG.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

And it's STILL FUNNY.
Well, he is the funniest man on earth.

Sam's mum: "But, before, when you came, you said your name was Bolan."
Sam: "I gave a fake name so as not to confuse you and, uh, thus avoid the risk of, uh, interfering with the investigation."
-Blank faces-
Gene: "He's not winding you up luv, he really does think like this."

Sam's dad: "Your name's Sam? Wow, I've got a little boy called Sam."
Gene: "Yeah? I've got a pain in the arse called Sam."
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 03:54pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!

Go watch that bit now!!

OMFG.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

And it's STILL FUNNY.

Sam: "I gave a fake name so as not to confuse you and, uh, thus avoid the risk of, uh, interfering with the investigation."
-Blank faces-

lmfao lmfao Oh hell yeah.. The Guv kicks arse! (Mostly because he dances like this: Dancer... Sam has his moments too..

Sam: Can I have Red Rum?
Gene: Why?
Sam: *Twitchy finger thing* Red rum! Red rum!
-blank looks-
Sam: .. I just like the name.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 26th, 2006 at 03:58pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
NELSON!
I LOVE Nelson!

Go watch that bit now!!

OMFG.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

And it's STILL FUNNY.

-Blank faces-

lmfao lmfao Oh hell yeah.. The Guv kicks arse! (Mostly because he dances like this: Dancer... Sam has his moments too..

Sam: Can I have Red Rum?
Gene: Why?
Sam: *Twitchy finger thing* Red rum! Red rum!
-blank looks-
Sam: .. I just like the name.
lmfao lmfao
And then at the end of that episode:

Chris (Downcast): Proud Percy fell, sir. Had to be shot. ;_;
Sam: Oh. -Claps Chris on shoulder-
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 04:03pm
That episode is just awesome. It's one of my favourites.

Sam: I just wanna go home Nelson. *SOB*
Nelson: Me too.. *Looks sympathetic* Close the door on your way out.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 27th, 2006 at 09:37am
Yeah, that was so sad. The "Close the door on your way out" bit kinda ruined the moment though.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
September 27th, 2006 at 10:25am
what happened in the last one? i saw most of them and i liked them but i had to miss the last one.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 11:01am
Lucifers Angel:
what happened in the last one? i saw most of them and i liked them but i had to miss the last one.

Umm.... *Looks to Aiffochu for help*
I think that was the one with his dad?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 11:18am
Peardrops:
Lucifers Angel:

Umm.... *Looks to Aiffochu for help*
I think that was the one with his dad?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/lifeonmars/episodeguide_episode8.shtml
Register