a-dawg.
October 8th, 2006 at 01:28pm
Peardrops:
Aiffochu[Mrs Wonga Wonga]:
Peardrops:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
UPHILL GARDENERS.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

.. You know your DP.. Did you get it from the LoM community on livejournal??
Nah, I just nicked it off some randomer or other XD. I am a total LJ comm addict, though.

lmfao lmfao Yeah, I think they're from the community.. I definately remember the one you've got now.. fudge packer lmfao

Gene has a way with words.
"Mind you, he's a bit sensitive about it, being a twisted Catholic with an elderly mother and all." lmfao lmfao
God, I know. Wish I could be that funny.
"How dare you come in here?"
"You should've said that to the rentboy."
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 8th, 2006 at 02:23pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
UPHILL GARDENERS.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

Nah, I just nicked it off some randomer or other XD. I am a total LJ comm addict, though.

lmfao lmfao Yeah, I think they're from the community.. I definately remember the one you've got now.. fudge packer lmfao

"Mind you, he's a bit sensitive about it, being a twisted Catholic with an elderly mother and all." lmfao lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
But he's not funny in the conventional way.. He's just.. I dunno, it's kind of like dry sarcasm..
Most of the time when Sam is funny it's because he makes references to 2006 without realising it and nobody knows what the hell he's going on about.
I like their hats, when they're standing outside the freezer waiting for Warren's right hand man to tell them who killed Joanie. lmfao
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
October 8th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
UPHILL GARDENERS.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
But he's not funny in the conventional way.. He's just.. I dunno, it's kind of like dry sarcasm..
Most of the time when Sam is funny it's because he makes references to 2006 without realising it and nobody knows what the hell he's going on about.
I like their hats, when they're standing outside the freezer waiting for Warren's right hand man to tell them who killed Joanie. lmfao
Dryer than a camel's arse in a sandstorm.
lmfao "May the Force be with you."
"Huh?"
Rawr, hell yeah. Gene's hat really turned me on. Sam's was semi-normal.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 08:59am
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
UPHILL GARDENERS.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
"Huh?"

lmfao lmfao lmfao Gene's hat had ear flaps!
I noticed that there's sort of a reaccuring theme of handcuffs in Life On Mars. (Which on one level makes perfect sense as they're policemen, but then when you look at it from a different perspective.. Well. Ooh. Er.)
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 9th, 2006 at 01:55pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
UPHILL GARDENERS.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
"Huh?"

lmfao lmfao lmfao Gene's hat had ear flaps!
I noticed that there's sort of a reaccuring theme of handcuffs in Life On Mars. (Which on one level makes perfect sense as they're policemen, but then when you look at it from a different perspective.. Well. Ooh. Er.)
lmfao lmfao lmfao Twas so awesome.
Sam/Gene handcuffed to a radiator, Sam handcuffed to the bed... Kinky bastards.
They also have a lot of scenes set in toilets, specially in the episode where Billy Kemble [the drug dealer] dies in his cell. I've worked out the reason for this, and it is that the writer, Mr. Chris Chibnall, has a serious toilet fetish.
"More evidence", I hear you cry? In the upcoming Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood, starring the sextastic John Barrowman and written by Chris Chibnall, there have been many whispers of an X-rated scene in a nightclub toilet in one of the first episodes.
I plan to kidnap this man and have him write X-rated slash scripts for Doctor Who and LOM.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 02:54pm
They also have a lot of scenes set in toilets, specially in the episode where Billy Kemble [the drug dealer] dies in his cell. I've worked out the reason for this, and it is that the writer, Mr. Chris Chibnall, has a serious toilet fetish.
"More evidence", I hear you cry? In the upcoming Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood, starring the sextastic John Barrowman and written by Chris Chibnall, there have been many whispers of an X-rated scene in a nightclub toilet in one of the first episodes.
I plan to kidnap this man and have him write X-rated slash scripts for Doctor Who and LOM.

Set in toilets?
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
I'm not sure the rickety stalls in LoM will be strong enough to withstand all the... Erm.. X-ratedness.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 9th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Peardrops:
lmfao It can withstand Sam gettin' baited.

Set in toilets?
I'm not sure the rickety stalls in LoM will be strong enough to withstand all the... Erm.. X-ratedness.
lmfao They can withstand Sam gettin' baited. lmfao
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 04:17pm
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
The guv is a lot bigger than...
Actually strike the rickety stalls,
Will SAM be strong enough to withstand the X-ratedness?

... He's gonna get all emo about it, isn't he.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 10th, 2006 at 09:07am
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

Sam: "-SOB- Gene, I TOLD you to go easy. You know about me and my time-travelling thing. That's just not fair! -SOB, SOB, RUNS AWAY SOBBING-"
Gene: " Rolling Eyes . Emo wimp."

lmfao I just remembered this vid. Gay Bar should be the official Life On Mars theme tune from now on

Dead Ringers= LOVE. lmfao
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 10th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

Sam: "-SOB- Gene, I TOLD you to go easy. You know about me and my time-travelling thing. That's just not fair! -SOB, SOB, RUNS AWAY SOBBING-"

lmfao I just remembered this vid. Gay Bar should be the official Life On Mars theme tune from now on

OMFG

"I've got something to put in you!" lmfao

Dead Ringers is awesome Cool
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 10th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

OMFG

I love Gene's trunks. Very Happy
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 08:26am
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

OMFG

I love the look Sam gives them. lmfao
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 11th, 2006 at 09:53am
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

Set in toilets?

OMFG

I love the look Sam gives them. lmfao
"Rawr, how come we don't see those more often?"
"Oh shut up, ya bloody emo."
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 03:54pm

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Who likes short shorts...

Omfg. It suddenly stuck me that Phil G. is in Hornblower! He plays the mean bastardy guy who's horrible to Mr. Wellard! I HATED HIM! Then I suddenly realised who he was and now i'm all conflicted 'cause even though he's a mean bastardy guy in LoM who's horrible to Sam.. You can't help but love him! Argghh.. How does he play to similar characters with such different results?!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 11th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Omfg. It suddenly stuck me that Phil G. is in Hornblower! He plays the mean bastardy guy who's horrible to Mr. Wellard! I HATED HIM! Then I suddenly realised who he was and now i'm all conflicted 'cause even though he's a mean bastardy guy in LoM who's horrible to Sam.. You can't help but love him! Argghh.. How does he play to similar characters with such different results?!
Ahh, but he's a good guy in LoM. Sort of.

"I think you've forgotten who you're talking to."
"Yeah? An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained borderline alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding(!)"
"You make that sound like a bad thing."
" Rolling Eyes "
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 04:40pm
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

"Yeah? An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained borderline alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding(!)"
" Rolling Eyes "

Yeahh.. I guess.. And he's really obviously a hiding-deep-in-the-closet homosexual.
lmfao I love that quote. Uber eye-raisingness, really.

.. I can't believe they're gonna end the series Crying or Very sad
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 12th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

" Rolling Eyes "

Yeahh.. I guess.. And he's really obviously a hiding-deep-in-the-closet homosexual.

Of course he is. He's a big ol' dominatrix at heart.

Whaaat?? When?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Torchwood:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

" Rolling Eyes "

Whaaat?? When?

He secretly enjoyed being handcuffed to the radiator with Sam!

It says on the BBC website that the writer's have decided that the seris which starts in Feb is going to be the last series.. Just cause they want Sam to have a definite future, (Omigosh, nooo! He can't wake up!!)

I was trying to explain one of the episodes (The one with Steven Warren) to one of my friends and it came out as: "He arrests some guy and goes to a club and he pisses off the club owner so a girl comes and gives him drugs then has sex with him. Then his boss walks in on him naked and handcuffed to the bed. Anyway the club owner is gay and they go and arrest him as he's orally performing on a young lad!" And she wondered if it was just porn in disguise.. lmfao
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
October 13th, 2006 at 03:27pm
Peardrops:
Torchwood:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

" Rolling Eyes "

Whaaat?? When?

It says on the BBC website that the writer's have decided that the seris which starts in Feb is going to be the last series.. Just cause they want Sam to have a definite future, (Omigosh, nooo! He can't wake up!!)

I was trying to explain one of the episodes (The one with Steven Warren) to one of my friends and it came out as: "He arrests some guy and goes to a club and he pisses off the club owner so a girl comes and gives him drugs then has sex with him. Then his boss walks in on him naked and handcuffed to the bed. Anyway the club owner is gay and they go and arrest him as he's orally performing on a young lad!" And she wondered if it was just porn in disguise.. lmfao
God, I know. It was so sweet when Sam was about to get shot and Gene was all angry at the dude.

Oh noes! Damn you Matthew Graham! I liked you! Crying or Very sad

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

You should write the episode summaries for the website.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 09:31am
Torchwood:
Peardrops:
Torchwood:
Peardrops:
Peardrops:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

" Rolling Eyes "

Whaaat?? When?

God, I know. It was so sweet when Sam was about to get shot and Gene was all angry at the dude.

Oh noes! Damn you Matthew Graham! I liked you! Crying or Very sad

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

You should write the episode summaries for the website.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
They'd all end up sounding rather... Wrong? Laughing
It's not my fault they're all subconscious perverts!
Register