BOOK/MOVIE/GAME:Da Vinci Code

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2006 at 09:15am
Oh yeah I didn't think of him, hahaa and he was on Jonathan Ross the other night talking about it.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 15th, 2006 at 03:22pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Oh yeah I didn't think of him, hahaa and he was on Jonathan Ross the other night talking about it.

i missed it Twisted Evil and i missed the kiefer sutherland one aswell Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2006 at 03:45pm
I watched it with my scottish family.

I like them.

I'd only met them the day before. Very Happy
iplayaltosax
Idiot
iplayaltosax
May 16th, 2006 at 12:22am
Magne:
Flaming Phalanges!:
What Viggo Mortensen?

no i think she meant ian mekellen (sp)

exactly. Very Happy
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 16th, 2006 at 01:06am
i'm finally almost done. i can't wait till the movie! i have to finish it before i watch it though which will be easy enough. i'm sure tom hanks is going to play robert langdon very well.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 16th, 2006 at 04:19am
Yeah, Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor, I'm glad they've got some good people in it. The only one I haven't seen before is the bloke who's playing Silas and that Audrey Tattou.
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
May 16th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Gro.:
I don't really like it. It's good.. kinda, but it's way to complicated for my small brain. I read it so slow. o_o

I think I'll read it again. Yes. I'm starting tonight. Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 16th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Gro.:
Gro.:
I don't really like it. It's good.. kinda, but it's way to complicated for my small brain. I read it so slow. o_o

actually my husband just finished it and he said that it wasnt the best written book in the world.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 16th, 2006 at 04:06pm
Magne:
Gro.:
Gro.:

actually my husband just finished it and he said that it wasnt the best written book in the world.

I thought it was badly writen, and similar stories to it have been published before, I really don't get why there's such a hype about this one.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 16th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Incubus:
Magne:
Gro.:
Gro.:

I thought it was badly writen, and similar stories to it have been published before, I really don't get why there's such a hype about this one.

i suppose its because so many people believe whats written, i know people who think its real.

my husband did wake me up about 6 times to say that they have solved another clue i wanted to put the book where the sun didnt shine
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 16th, 2006 at 04:12pm
Magne:
Incubus:
Magne:
Gro.:
Gro.:

i suppose its because so many people believe whats written, i know people who think its real.

my husband did wake me up about 6 times to say that they have solved another clue i wanted to put the book where the sun didnt shine

lmfao
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 19th, 2006 at 05:03am
Incubus:
Magne:
Incubus:
Magne:
Gro.:
Gro.:

lmfao

i started reading the book and i will admit that its just a good romp and nothing more, i know there are people up in arms saying "how can you say jesus was married and had kids" you just want to shout "SHUT UP ALREADY ITS STORY"
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 19th, 2006 at 02:54pm
I KNOW! Its a fictional story, and yet there are people going on like "This is an insult to the church, and if you're a true follower of God you wont read this or see the film" and then there's the real twats who actually think its real!
Its getting sureal, I'll tell you one thing though: Dan Brown must be making a fortune out of all this publicity!
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 20th, 2006 at 06:30am
I absolutly love the book. But I don't want to see the movie, cause I was told that it was boring and slow, and I'm afraid that it will ruin the book for me or something.

But, I guess that didn't happen with the Harry Potter movies. I hate the movies, but I love the books.
Her_Infernal_Majesty
Her_Infernal_Majesty
May 22nd, 2006 at 03:05pm
I really love the book! Its fucking great!! Angels and Demons is better though!! my dad's friend went to the film premier of The Da Vinci Code and he said that the best actor in the film is Paul Bettany who plays silice (soz I can't spell)
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
May 22nd, 2006 at 03:37pm
The reason the movie seems to be boring and slow is because they have so much to explain in so little time. They can't have car chases and explosions without reasons behind them.
Well, they could, but then it'd just be another action movie.
That's what I think anyway..
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:12am
Her_Infernal_Majesty:
I really love the book! Its fucking great!! Angels and Demons is better though!! my dad's friend went to the film premier of The Da Vinci Code and he said that the best actor in the film is Paul Bettany who plays silice (soz I can't spell)

hes right Silas is an awesome character.

i just finished the book and man what a let down, it was a cop out.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 23rd, 2006 at 12:02pm
I think the book is better than the film, but the book ending goes down hill.

Still a gripping film though. Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 24th, 2006 at 05:13am
i went to see the film last night and may i say WHAT A LET DOWN!!! My god they missed out the second kryptex Sophia wasnt in the car when her perants died. all sorts of things were added and taken away, i wish when they make films from books they stick to the books.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 24th, 2006 at 02:38pm
Her_Infernal_Majesty:
I do agree that Angels And Demons is a lot better. Very Happy And Paul Bettany was amazing.
Register