Do You Think The Idiot Club Is Worth The Money?

AuthorMessage
*sweetly sarcastic*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*sweetly sarcastic*
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:04pm
no, why go there when you have other awesome stuff like geekstinkbreath and the green day authority? they're just as good and they DONT charge you. Unless the idiot club gave out Billie's, Mike's, and Tre's phone numbers/email/instant messaging address, then whats the big deal?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:12pm
Now? No. They don't update for shit.

But I don't think it's fair when people post the Q&A for those who don't have it. At least publicly. I pay for that.. Not fair that others don't have to.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
June 24th, 2006 at 12:49am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
netty:
living in amsterdam isnt a problem these days. you just need a credit or debit card.

and I_worship... I know full well the frustrations of being a member of the fan club.... but as it is new.... and yeah there maybe lots of things wrong.. but I`m up for the ride. if you would prefer to give your money to charity go do it cancel your account and send your money else where.
Ok, I paid to get to see all the things wrong? Well, I'm not the only one who paid, lets look at just how many people paid.

As of now the Idiot Club has over 73,000 members.

73,000 members * 20$- 1,460,000 dollars. You're telling me with 1.46 million dollars, they couldnt have had those problems fixed by now? They couldnt have switched to a better server so the site would actually run better? With all that money, you would think they could have an overall better fan club. I'd love to see where the money went, it didnt go anywhere constructive. I didn't pay to find out a bunch of idiot hadn't worked out problems, thats stupid. If they didnt have them worked out and everything ready to go, maybe they shouldnt have opened it yet. Bascially anyone who got a membership when it first started got screwed. They havnt put hardly any exclusive little videos up (and the few they have are being streamed elsewhere). They didnt answer their questions for how many months? 3 or something like that. Now they write the questions (which I wonder sometimes if thats even them answering, I have my doubts.) Now you don't even know who's answering because it doesnt tell you. The picture section is a disaster Shocked I can't even use words to tell how horribly arranged it is. I can't wait for the new GSB and Iamkiller gets to Pwn them all with her new kickass one.

Yeah, I can totally see over 1,000,000 dollars went Rolling Eyes Down the toliet.

lmfao someone posted the Q+A's on GSB and they spelt "The Living End" wrong they said "Living end"

Green Day wouldn't spell it wrong. Well I don't think they would Eh
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
June 24th, 2006 at 08:28pm
i do have a sneaking suspicion that green day are just kicking back and having that well deserved rest while some poor unpaid work experiance stupid is sitting there in a green day t shirt typing away thinking "urrrr what would billie joe say?" lmfao
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
June 25th, 2006 at 05:55am
~tre's_lost_nut~:
i do have a sneaking suspicion that green day are just kicking back and having that well deserved rest while some poor unpaid work experiance stupid is sitting there in a green day t shirt typing away thinking "urrrr what would billie joe say?" lmfao

lmfao I have that image in my head right now.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 25th, 2006 at 06:16am
Anarchy in the U.K.:
~tre's_lost_nut~:

lmfao I have that image in my head right now.

lmfao lmfao Hell yes! x'D
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
June 26th, 2006 at 08:40am
Nah, I believe it is them answering the questions.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
June 26th, 2006 at 09:25am
xIsabelx:
Nah, I believe it is them answering the questions.

Then why dont they tell you whos answering?

They could at least type "Billie: " or whatever. Rolling Eyes

Because I was a member of the All Ages Fan Club I was a member straight away. O_o but they still made me pay even though I could see some sections. SOME.

I think the Alkaline Trio fan club is best. It like the Idiot Club has a message board, photo area, live clips, ect but they also send you a shirt, a card and other shit.

And even A7X answer questions and you dont have to pay anything.

Yes. Their server is complete shit. Everytime I go on there it never works. Its amazing.

Oh I know what you mean with their photo area. Rolling Eyes Jesus christ.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 26th, 2006 at 09:27am
I don't wanna join anymore Confused

[offTopic]
Cassie Can't Fail lmfao lmfao lmfao OMG XD lmfao
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
June 26th, 2006 at 09:29am
I wouldnt either.

And also with the old All Ages club you had a chance to meet them backstage. Thats gone now its "free tickets".

[/offtopic] lmfao lmfao lmfao Cool
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 09:56am
I have no idea. Seeing as I'm a 14 year old girl with no credit card, I can't join anyhow.
Coke
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Coke
June 26th, 2006 at 11:11pm
I hate it. I barely go there because you're either mobbed by Billie humpers or banninated by that mod chick who's always starting fights with users just so she has an excuse to lock threads. Evil or Very Mad
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 04:37pm
I don't need to spend my money to be in some club, just to show I love Green Day.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 17th, 2006 at 04:48pm
i can't see the club without paying (unless they chaged something) and i'm spending 20 bucks on a club member ship
so therefore i wouldn't know
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 04:52pm
As of now? No.
They never fucking update anymore.

.. And then some people from the site go and show everything who didn't pay all the shit that was only supposed to be seen by the members of the Idiot Club. Down
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
July 17th, 2006 at 04:57pm
I find it pathetic that people feel the need to join a club just to prove themselfs worthy of being Green Day fans....Also to be honest I see it as a way of making more money (Like they need anymore)- That's my opinion...
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 17th, 2006 at 05:05pm
iamkiller:

.. And then some people from the site go and show everything who didn't pay all the shit that was only supposed to be seen by the members of the Idiot Club. Down

hey i like those ppl... Sad cos i have basically no money and i dont see why you have to pay to get stuff about green day... cos being a fan is not about how much money you have...well it isnt supposed to be... Confused
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 05:53pm
'Patience Grasshopper'

I joined up in Dec or Jan I think, and right now I am not expecting much... the guys were on break and recording a new CD.

BUT I am patient, I will wait, I know that it will get better. When the new CD drops I know that the club will be well worth the price.

IMHO the complaints with the price come form the age range of the fan base. Aerosmith, U2 and others have a older fan base and $20 is nothing to them. BUT to younger fans, its a lot when you don't have it.

The Forum... It's not bad, they changed it a little so it easier to find things now... I personally don't even look at the photo section...

Instead of bashing the Club, have patience...

And stop bashing poor Netty... or ANY mods from ANY site ANYWHERE for that matter.

Mods are NOT admins and are NOT paid and do the job out of the goodness of their hearts.

nuff said....

/rant off
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 06:28pm
No One was bashing mods. I am however going to bash the club because it's a sham. We shouldnt need to have patience. I joined right when it opened. So basically this wholes years membership was a waste. If they didnt have everything done and ready, then they shouldnt have opened the club! It's as simple as that. It may be alot better in the furute, but Im paying now.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 06:30pm
Here Without Cassie:

Yes. Their server is complete shit.
Everytime I go on there it never works. Its amazing.

Oh I know what you mean with their photo area. Rolling Eyes Jesus christ.

Considering all the money they idiot club made, the server should be alot better, ALOT better.

the picture area... is just... Gsb's will Pwn it.
Register