AuthorMessage
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
June 7th, 2008 at 09:52pm
Love my insanity:
Slappy J:
Love my insanity:
When does he ask jason freese about going camping and whatnot? I've never seen that.
It was written in the book Nobody Likes You.

"I showed up to Capitol Records {in Hollywood}," says Freese. "I walked in the room and I was really nervous. Tré comes down, there's this spiral staircase in the mixing room over there, he comes down, he runs up to me, and he goes, 'hey!' he goes, 'If you and I were camping and you woke up with my dick in your ass, would you tell anybody?' and I said. 'Uh, no.' and he goes, 'You wanna go camping?' Those were the first words out of his mouth to me."

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

It's on page 167 of Nobody Likes You by Marc Spitz

Where have I been? I didnt even know such a book existed.
Is it just a bunch of green day experiences?
It's just pretty much a GD biography. Highly recommended; it's taken from interviews and people close to the band, thus it's extremely accurate.

And it's just a really good read. =]
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
June 7th, 2008 at 11:38pm
Everlongview.:
Love my insanity:
Slappy J:
Love my insanity:
When does he ask jason freese about going camping and whatnot? I've never seen that.

"I showed up to Capitol Records {in Hollywood}," says Freese. "I walked in the room and I was really nervous. Tré comes down, there's this spiral staircase in the mixing room over there, he comes down, he runs up to me, and he goes, 'hey!' he goes, 'If you and I were camping and you woke up with my dick in your ass, would you tell anybody?' and I said. 'Uh, no.' and he goes, 'You wanna go camping?' Those were the first words out of his mouth to me."

It's just pretty much a GD biography. Highly recommended; it's taken from interviews and people close to the band, thus it's extremely accurate.

Is it relatively hard to find? Like, would you have to order it offline, or could it be found at narbes and nobles?
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
June 9th, 2008 at 04:43pm
umm so if anyone knows the doughnut sprinkles i have a question. so like i think he says "ahh thats a sweet grain". but my friend says "sweet drain". which one is it?? cuz i think it is grain........
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
June 9th, 2008 at 09:12pm
I'm pretty sure its ah, the sweet drain.
But i could be mistaken.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
June 12th, 2008 at 12:04pm
kathleen.luvs.BJ:
umm so if anyone knows the doughnut sprinkles i have a question. so like i think he says "ahh thats a sweet grain". but my friend says "sweet drain". which one is it?? cuz i think it is grain........
Grain. tehe
But don't go with my answer. I'm usually always wrong.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
June 12th, 2008 at 12:07pm
Love my insanity:
Everlongview.:
Love my insanity:
Slappy J:
Love my insanity:

Is it relatively hard to find? Like, would you have to order it offline, or could it be found at narbes and nobles?
I found mine looking through the music section at Barnes and Noble.
I was reading a Kurt Cobain biography and I was looking for more when I saw the title "Nobody Likes You" I was like "Hey, that's in a Green Day song!" and I picked it up and Green Day was on the front, so I found my mom and convinced her to buy it for me. tehe
St. Dude
St. Dude
June 13th, 2008 at 02:50am
kathleen.luvs.BJ:
i positive it's "sweet grain"
Miserable Princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miserable Princess
June 16th, 2008 at 08:06am
I put the subtitles on, and it's 'sweet drain'. But my memory could be a bit shoddy......

Do you think I could get a copy of Nobody Likes You in Australia? Or am I going to have to camp out on eBay?
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
June 16th, 2008 at 01:27pm
Miserable Princess:
I put the subtitles on, and it's 'sweet drain'. But my memory could be a bit shoddy......

Do you think I could get a copy of Nobody Likes You in Australia? Or am I going to have to camp out on eBay?
Are there Barnes and Noble's in Australia?
Look there, if not, there's Amazon and Ebay. :O
Miserable Princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miserable Princess
June 23rd, 2008 at 02:05am
I dont think so....

We've got, Angus and Robertson, Dymocks, and a few others but I'm a read-a-holic and I've never seen a Barnes and Nobles. For all I know they could be affiliated with bloody Florish and Blotts!
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
June 23rd, 2008 at 11:37pm
Ehh, then it's just a place in America.
Look at local book stores and stuff?
Just look through the music sections. O_O
Miserable Princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miserable Princess
June 27th, 2008 at 04:01am
Cannae be fooked.

Gonna camp oot on ebay.

(Sorry, gone into Scottish mode. An bored brainsless Laughing )
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
June 27th, 2008 at 08:24pm
"We met Sum 41 and the Blink guys. They're good guys. They sell a lot of records, but they're more like boy bands. They're like really polished, they're an easier pill to swallow for a lot of kids. But at least it gets kids into music that has guitars in it, whereas a lot of kids are going in a hip-hop route. I mean, at an age where kids can decide on what kind of music they're going to like, it's a lot better to have some stuff to lure them over to the dark side, right?"
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
July 8th, 2008 at 09:34pm
CurlyFries:
"We met Sum 41 and the Blink guys. They're good guys. They sell a lot of records, but they're more like boy bands. They're like really polished, they're an easier pill to swallow for a lot of kids. But at least it gets kids into music that has guitars in it, whereas a lot of kids are going in a hip-hop route. I mean, at an age where kids can decide on what kind of music they're going to like, it's a lot better to have some stuff to lure them over to the dark side, right?"

Fav quote right there.
"Lets count the waves . . . one, one thousand, two one thousand"
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
July 8th, 2008 at 10:20pm
Interview:You know...you've really buffed up.
Tre:*in deep voice* Well you know...
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
July 8th, 2008 at 11:33pm
^ what interview? lol
stjimmbo88
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stjimmbo88
August 4th, 2008 at 01:35pm
my fave has to be: "never jack off a cactus, because youll only hurt youre hand. and the cactus's feelings."
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 14th, 2008 at 10:40pm
Drummergirl:
CurlyFries:

Fav quote right there.

Ive seen the wave one everywhere, but what interview is it from?
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
August 17th, 2008 at 12:29am
Love my insanity:
Drummergirl:
CurlyFries:

Fav quote right there.

Ive seen the wave one everywhere, but what interview is it from?

I remember it from youtube, I was watching a tre cool montage or tribute thingy. So I honestly can't say I know, but I would kill to find out.

CurlyFries:
^ what interview? lol

it was from the ego and icons thingy. Thats all I know.

another quote
"We're gonna do Green Day on Ice and they're gonna beat this shit outta each other"
sometime during the brit awards in 05', in an interview.
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 17th, 2008 at 11:47pm
CurlyFries:
^ what interview? lol

Drummergirl:
it was from the ego and icons thingy. Thats all I know.

I totally went past that one. I've seen E*I a million times too
Register