MOVIE: Pirates of the Caribbean/Pirates of the Caribbean 2

AuthorMessage
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 8th, 2006 at 08:31pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
Hmm I just got back from seeing it the 9th time in 3 days. I still can't get over it though ;;_;;
I need the 3rd one sooo badly. I can't wait to meet Johnny later this year ^_^

Wow. That's a lot of trips to the movies. How are you meeting Johnny?
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 8th, 2006 at 09:34pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
Hmm I just got back from seeing it the 9th time in 3 days. I still can't get over it though ;;_;;
I need the 3rd one sooo badly. I can't wait to meet Johnny later this year ^_^

Wow. That's a lot of trips to the movies. How are you meeting Johnny?

Yeah, I have some weird thing where I end up spending like $100 just because it's Johnny Depp. Umm he's coming to film his new movie here and my dad's friend has a friend who's working on the set who said he'd introduce me or something..I'm pretty sure that's how anyway.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 01:08am
The second one was a dispointment. I liked it, but when Johny dies(maybe) the first thing i thought was. "They are gonna bring him back, he's one of the reason everyone likes this movie." And judging by the end, I was right.
Franny.
Franny.
July 9th, 2006 at 01:12am
Flaming Phalanges!:
They've got about 3 months o ffilming left to do and it comes ou t May 25th next year so it's not even a year away. Very Happy

heheh yah i googled it. i think i can wait till then. they start the rest of the filming after summer.....oh man, i'm so excited. i wanna watch the movie again but i'm too poor to pay to watch it haha
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
July 9th, 2006 at 06:02am
I love the Pirates of the Caribbean and I can't wait to see the seond one. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are two of my favourite actors and it's great to see them in a movie together. I think this is one of the films that I am going to lvoe for a long, long time ^_^ But maybe it will sell out if they keep making sequels (They have a 3rd movie planned) I don't know. Let's see how long it can keep a good plot etc ^_^
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 08:52pm
I think it's weird how a lot of people think he died...i mean c'mon..it's a DISNEY movie...no one ever dies...
FallingfromtheStars
Geek
FallingfromtheStars
July 9th, 2006 at 09:01pm
.:
I think it's weird how a lot of people think he died...i mean c'mon..it's a DISNEY movie...no one ever dies...

of course.
and his "death" is the whole reason for the next movie.
... to get him back. from the ends of the earth.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 09:06pm
will someone please tell me what happened in the clip after the credits, i missed that part ;;;;;_;;;; i don't think i can sleep not knowing.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 9th, 2006 at 09:29pm
I don't think Jack died because he stabbed that monster. Even if he did die, the crew will go with Barbossa to get him back.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 11:31pm
NeoSteph:
will someone please tell me what happened in the clip after the credits, i missed that part ;;;;;_;;;; i don't think i can sleep not knowing.

It just shows the dog being chief of the cannibal island. It only went for a second.
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
July 10th, 2006 at 07:39am
whoop whoop saw the second movie, it was awesome

can't wait for the third. but looks liek tension between elizabeth and will........ OOOOOOOOH!

lol i want to be a pirate.....
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 10th, 2006 at 09:38am
.:

Not true, Disney have a pretty dare side, remember Bambi's mother and Sinba's father?
Togepi.
Togepi.
July 10th, 2006 at 03:59pm
I love the first one!
Going to see the second one tomorrow! Can't wait! =]
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
July 11th, 2006 at 02:05pm
I saw the 2nd one on Saturday and then again on Sunday. I absolutely adored it, I haven't liked a film liek that since...well, the first one!!
The funniest part [to me] HAD to be when he was hiding behind that bluddy plant. I thought I was gonna p!$$ my pants! Lmao.
Btw, I see it as:
Will <3 Elizabeth
Elizabeth <3 Jack
Jack <3 Will

Yeap! Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 11th, 2006 at 05:19pm
I think the Paprika bit pwned everyone. "A bit of seasoning..." hahaha

Love Captain Jack.... "Why is the rum always gone?" *staggers* "Oh, that's why."

Love him to pieces...
Togepi.
Togepi.
July 11th, 2006 at 08:29pm
OMG I SAW IT!
Hehe I love it soo much. =]
Captain Jack Sparrow is one of the best characters ever invented and no one but Johnny Depp could pull it off!
Such a great film.
Franny.
Franny.
July 12th, 2006 at 01:11am
the thread starter should put like SPOILERS in big letters either in the first post or in the thread title. we all want to talk about the movie but i'm sure no one wants the movie spoiled for them right? right.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 02:22am
I don't think any movies Johnny Depp has been in would've been as good without Johnny Depp. But yeah, definately Jack Sparrow is one of the best characters he's ever played. I was so happy when I found out that they were contemplating leaving the 3rd one open for a fourth.
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 12th, 2006 at 09:24am
that would be the best i watched in and thought wow but it was a bit violet for a disney film
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 13th, 2006 at 01:58am
OMG I LOVED THE MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Please some one tell me im not the only one who thinks that Johnny Depp is super sexy when hes in 'pirate mode'!
' I like those moments, I tend to wave at them as they pass by"
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH hes sssssssssoooooooo awsome...
Register