Feeling It Yet?
July 13th, 2006 at 01:58am
In envied Keira when she got to kiss him
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 13th, 2006 at 05:07am
same as i had to look away at the kiss Embarassed

i love the music from the film i think it some of the best movie music from all time Razz
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 13th, 2006 at 08:13am
beczhasgonemad:

i love the music from the film i think it some of the best movie music from all time Razz

I enjoy the soundtrack too. It was really cool because our band played the music from the first one.
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 13th, 2006 at 08:20am
oh cool i can play hes a pirate on piano but it doesn't sound as good aaa
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 09:00am
Overrated. YARLY.
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
July 14th, 2006 at 01:31pm
I saw the second one twice already and I looooove it!!!!
I ownt the first one too and watch it very often XD
Chloe!
Geek
Chloe!
July 14th, 2006 at 03:23pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
NeoSteph:
will someone please tell me what happened in the clip after the credits, i missed that part ;;;;;_;;;; i don't think i can sleep not knowing.

It just shows the dog being chief of the cannibal island. It only went for a second.

i saw the film with a group of friends the film finished a little late and we waited ages for the credits to finish just for that lol
FallingfromtheStars
Geek
FallingfromtheStars
July 14th, 2006 at 05:09pm
xXxChloe984xXx:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
NeoSteph:
will someone please tell me what happened in the clip after the credits, i missed that part ;;;;;_;;;; i don't think i can sleep not knowing.

It just shows the dog being chief of the cannibal island. It only went for a second.

i saw the film qith a group of friends the film finished a little late and we waited ages for the credits to finish just for that lol

yes, waiting for that clip made me realise how ridiculous credits are.
Mr. Depp's driver, the caterer, the assistant to the assistant, etc.... Rolling Eyes
Tyler
Tyler
July 14th, 2006 at 05:13pm
Seeing the second one again tonight. Great movie, I can tell that 3 is gonna be sickass by the ending of this one.

And Keira Knightley is fucking hot.
Sarah.
Sarah.
July 14th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Tyler:
Seeing the second one again tonight. Great movie, I can tell that 3 is gonna be sickass by the ending of this one.

And Keira Knightley is fucking hot.

I agree with you about both of those things XD
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 04:07am
Johnny Depp is super sexy in all modes.
Yes, the kissing Keira Knightley thing made me very envious, and of course she reveals later in an interview that it was HER idea for Elizabeth to kiss Jack. They are casting extras for POTC 3 in LA, if anyone is interested.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 15th, 2006 at 06:46am
FallingfromtheStars:
xXxChloe984xXx:
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
NeoSteph:

i saw the film qith a group of friends the film finished a little late and we waited ages for the credits to finish just for that lol

yes, waiting for that clip made me realise how ridiculous credits are.
Mr. Depp's driver, the caterer, the assistant to the assistant, etc.... Rolling Eyes

Ha I know, me and my friends were having a good laugh about that, especially as Johnny got two assistants and an executive assistant whereas the others only got one! Ha. Bless him.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 03:00pm
They is teh shiznats.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 15th, 2006 at 04:07pm
i went to see it today with my kids and i was bored, Yes Orlando Bloom is gorgeous but hes better in LOTR
State Radio
State Radio
July 15th, 2006 at 05:37pm
Magne:
i went to see it today with my kids and i was bored, Yes Orlando Bloom is gorgeous but hes better in LOTR

I noticed that he talks the same way in all movies..He uses the same weird little accent in every action movie he does..it's kinda funny.
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 15th, 2006 at 05:41pm
i noticed that too Shocked
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 15th, 2006 at 10:00pm
The second one was AMAZING Drool

Oh man.. oh man oh man. I plan on seeing it many times in the theatre.. HAHA. I'm seeing it again next week with some friends.

A lot of people say it had a weak plot... but its not the kind of movie that needs a plot like.. a love story... you know. Its adventurous and fun.

I loved it though.

Theories on the next movie:

Someone is going to die.. and its not going to be Jack.. because they already teased us on him dying. I honestly think its going to be Will... because it would be so heartbreaking and dramatic if he died.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
July 15th, 2006 at 10:14pm
I'm planning on seeing the second one sometime soon.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 16th, 2006 at 07:27am
Something Diabolical:
The second one was AMAZING Drool

Oh man.. oh man oh man. I plan on seeing it many times in the theatre.. HAHA. I'm seeing it again next week with some friends.

A lot of people say it had a weak plot... but its not the kind of movie that needs a plot like.. a love story... you know. Its adventurous and fun.

I loved it though.

Theories on the next movie:

Someone is going to die.. and its not going to be Jack.. because they already teased us on him dying. I honestly think its going to be Will... because it would be so heartbreaking and dramatic if he died.

I think I'll see it again this weekend ^__^

And Will cant die. He cant. No way no no no.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 16th, 2006 at 08:03am
beczhasgonemad:

you know i bought the sound track from the first movie.....3 years ago i was really into 'big band'.....i really liked it, even today.
Register