What Should The New Green Day Album Be Called?

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 04:12pm
netty:
closest estimates is early 2007 so far. highly doubtful it will come out this year. possible late this year but I have to say I highly doubt it.

I`ve submitted a question about what point they actually name an ablum. I`m sure somebody will say if it does get answered. doubt it will be answered but you never know.

I dont think they even have a working title right now. they will have to get a lot further into the whole writing process before the do that. and the official title wont come until they decide on the track list.

Some labels pick record titles for the Artists...
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 04:16pm
it'll be called afternoon delight..
lmfao

sorry that song was just stuck in my head..
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 10th, 2006 at 04:16pm
netty:
closest estimates is early 2007 so far. highly doubtful it will come out this year. possible late this year but I have to say I highly doubt it.

I`ve submitted a question about what point they actually name an ablum. I`m sure somebody will say if it does get answered. doubt it will be answered but you never know.

I dont think they even have a working title right now. they will have to get a lot further into the whole writing process before the do that. and the official title wont come until they decide on the track list.

They Dont want to release it this year, for three reasons. One, because they just got done touring, two, because they think that its two close to the American Idiot hype, and three, they want some more time to themselves. They will most likely release the album in the middle of next year. As far as the name, Im pretty sure that It'll be close to Idiots Paridise
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 04:19pm
happy_suicide:
netty:

They Dont want to release it this year, for three reasons. One, because they just got done touring, two, because they think that its two close to the American Idiot hype, and three, they want some more time to themselves. They will most likely release the album in the middle of next year. As far as the name, Im pretty sure that It'll be close to Idiots Paridise

Where are you getting that title? That article was BS.
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 10th, 2006 at 04:21pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:
netty:

Connections. Plain and simple.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 04:27pm
happy_suicide:

Not to be mean, but 857698457689427 have "connections"
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 10th, 2006 at 04:29pm
happy_suicide:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:
netty:

Who do you have conection with?!?! I want conections!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
July 10th, 2006 at 04:30pm
happy_suicide:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:
netty:

Who do you have conection with?!?! I want conections!!
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 10th, 2006 at 04:30pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:

Let me rephrase that.
Very Close connections.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 10th, 2006 at 04:35pm
Idiots Paradise??!

Sure. Rolling Eyes
I highly doubt that, and the conncetion stuff.
But we will see I guess.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 04:36pm
happy_suicide:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:

Let me rephrase that.
Very Close connections.

oh in that case....

Not to be mean, but 857698457689427 and one people have "very close connections"
netty
Geek
netty
July 10th, 2006 at 04:39pm
people can claim to have connections until the cows come home. I`m talking plain common sense when I say they wont have named it yet.

they are writing songs the might well go on the next album. even they dont know yet which will make the album and which wont. and albums usually get named after a track on the ablum. they might well have a working title.... but I seriously doubt it will last.

I cant see the ablum coming out for 18 months at least... and a hell of a lot can happen in that time.

they might do a total u-turn in direction for all they know! never mind people who supposedly have "connections"
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 10th, 2006 at 04:40pm
Okay. You have close connections?

Would you tell us?

"No, you don't have to know that .."
or "My uncle who knows the friend of the cat of this alienthing that .."

Surprise me!
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 10th, 2006 at 04:41pm
I could care less if you people believe me or not. Coffee
netty
Geek
netty
July 10th, 2006 at 04:49pm
the proof of the pudding....

lets see what they do call it. I`m prepared to put money on it not being called anything "idiot" related.

I think they will do what they always do. whatever they want to. and its highly likely many people will be disappointed.

like I said, I highly doubt even the band can tell anybody what the album will be called. they havent even started recording it yet! they are still experimenting. if somebody is telling you they have an inside line.... they are just ego boosting themselves and conning you in the process.

sorry buddy but thats way more likely to be true than you knowing what it will be called.
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 10th, 2006 at 04:57pm
In response to My Friends call me Be now, My Friends dad knows the band. He was a bodyguard on the AI Tour, and was also one of the unknown drummers between Al and Tre'.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 10th, 2006 at 04:58pm
netty:
the proof of the pudding....

lets see what they do call it. I`m prepared to put money on it not being called anything "idiot" related.

I think they will do what they always do. whatever they want to. and its highly likely many people will be disappointed.

like I said, I highly doubt even the band can tell anybody what the album will be called. they havent even started recording it yet! they are still experimenting. if somebody is telling you they have an inside line.... they are just ego boosting themselves and conning you in the process.

sorry buddy but thats way more likely to be true than you knowing what it will be called.

Re-read the question netty..
netty
Geek
netty
July 10th, 2006 at 05:11pm
I`m not answering the original question. just the posts stating what people are claiming the album will be called.

I dont have a clue what it will be called. none of us do.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 10th, 2006 at 05:16pm
happy_suicide:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
happy_suicide:

Let me rephrase that.
Very Close connections.

What kind of very close connections can you have at 12?
Except with your parents.. Rolling Eyes
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 10th, 2006 at 05:28pm
netty:
I`m talking plain common sense when I say they wont have named it yet.

How d'you know it?
Register