What Should The New Green Day Album Be Called?

AuthorMessage
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
July 12th, 2006 at 01:21am
happy_suicide:
I could care less if you people believe me or not. Coffee
I read that article...
on the main page it said something about it all being fake =]
it was posted on here some time ago Very Happy
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 02:03am
They shouldn't make a new album they suck.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 12th, 2006 at 02:09am
BleedingHeartsShedNoTears:

FUCK YOU!
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 12th, 2006 at 02:10am

If you think they suck y the fuck r u on this website, ur gonna get a one way ticket 2 the morgue when the gd fans track u down u idiot!
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 02:27am
the real whatsername:

If you think they suck y the fuck r u on this website, ur gonna get a one way ticket 2 the morgue when the gd fans track u down u idiot!

Wow I'm so scared. I'm a hardcore Slipknot fan, you think I give a fuck?
AND I'M ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I BLEED BLACK, OK! *bursts into tears* I HATE YOU ALL, YOU'RE ALL MEAN AND YOU'RE OUT TO GET ME!!!1111
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 12th, 2006 at 02:29am
the real whatsername:

AND I'M ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I BLEED BLACK, OK! *bursts into tears* I HATE YOU ALL, YOU'RE ALL MEAN AND YOU'RE OUT TO GET ME!!!1111

OOO slipknot r a bunch of pussies we all know that, clearly ur gay emo band don't have a website of their own. Fear the bloodthirsty green day fans. Fear them!
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 12th, 2006 at 02:46am
Dammit i'm a big slipknot fan (as you can see from the avatar) i absolutely adore them but that doesn't mean i come here bashing green-day. It's people like you that give us maggots a stupid reputation. I like green-day and slipknot equally i can't put one in front of another. I just don't get it i really don't why every slipknot fan just bashes everything that's not slipknot. I guess i'm a bit more open minded...
Do the whole world a favour and leave the forum right away.
And the real whatsername pls don't direct your anger towards slipknot (insult the dude not the band hehe). It';s not their fault 8 year olds have a pc and post GREEN-DAY SUCK on a green-day forum...hope you get what i mean. Very Happy
Jordyn
King For A Couple Of Days
Jordyn
July 12th, 2006 at 02:48am
the real whatsername:
the real whatsername:

OOO slipknot r a bunch of pussies we all know that, clearly ur gay emo band don't have a website of their own. Fear the bloodthirsty green day fans. Fear them!
Shut up. Both of you.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 12th, 2006 at 02:53am
mikey1000:
Dammit i'm a big slipknot fan (as you can see from the avatar) i absolutely adore them but that doesn't mean i come here bashing green-day. It's people like you that give us maggots a stupid reputation. I like green-day and slipknot equally i can't put one in front of another. I just don't get it i really don't why every slipknot fan just bashes everything that's not slipknot. I guess i'm a bit more open minded...
And the real whatsername pls don't direct your anger towards slipknot (insult the dude not the band hehe). It';s not their fault 8 year olds have a pc and post GREEN-DAY SUCK on a green-day forum...hope you get what i mean. Very Happy

soz man got a bit carried away. And to the guy/girl i was speaking 2 earlier ur a jackass, not your slipknot band, just u Smile
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
July 12th, 2006 at 02:58am
Ummmmmmmmm...

Flushed

Because Kerplunk goes Dookie and then it gets Flushed.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
July 12th, 2006 at 02:59am
mikey1000:
so you don't get killed it's just Green Day no "-" Wink

It should be called... Well anything really.
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 03:07am
Calm down man... What if they don't make a new album? What if they just get up and say 'Can't be assed, made enough money, fuck that'? Did you ever think of that hmm?!?!
Jordyn
Jordyn
July 12th, 2006 at 03:12am
Calm down man... What if they don't make a new album? What if they just get up and say 'Can't be assed, made enough money, fuck that'? Did you ever think of that hmm?!?!
I honestly don't care about them.
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 03:16am
Jordyn:

Me either they're all teeni-bopped out.
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
Geek
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
July 12th, 2006 at 03:19am
I think in this one magazine Mike wanted to name the new album 'American Genius' or something like that...
SkittyOhGadz
Banned
SkittyOhGadz

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 03:23am
Desensitized-Freak:
I think in this one magazine Mike wanted to name the new album 'American Genius' or something like that...

Yea but magazines lie.
Jordyn
Jordyn
July 12th, 2006 at 03:23am
Jordyn:

Me either they're all teeni-bopped out.
I don't have a reason. I just don't care. Neutral
resting_splinter
Geek
resting_splinter
July 12th, 2006 at 04:07am
yea green day isnt to blame if teenies and shit like that drug out american idiot the way it was and hard core gd fans shouldnt not like ai because of that and i highly doubt that gd are just gonna up and change themselves cause their afraid of what ppl are gonna think aboot them they will probly always have that fuck u attitude no matter what and wether or not they do have a new album why the fuck are u ppl fighting here about a band u cant control???? what they do is what they do if u have a problem keep it to ur self or go somewhere else
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
July 12th, 2006 at 04:07am
409 Coffeemaker:

I reckon it should be called:

HELLO MISTER PETROL CAN

Just for the sheer hell of it.

Yea, it'd be great if they just did wrote something fun again. Enough of this 'the world sux' bullshit. Lets get over bush and have a life, when he gets us all killed, then we have a reason to get him.

I still remember the 1st week of the war "we dropped 23 bombs last night, 4 of them hit their targets". The innocent lives. Why do we always vote for the people whp want to take over the world?? </rant>
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 12th, 2006 at 06:10am
The band matured with american idiot...they took it a step further with this one. I'm not saying it's their best album but they went for a mre serious green-day with American idiot.
And that's why the next album won't have a funny title and i stick to my opinion...i want a green day album.
Register