I don't paw, I MAUL. Twisted Evil

I'm a wild animal. Cool
Fallen_Angel13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fallen_Angel13
August 19th, 2006 at 02:03am
The Fool On The Hill:
Fallen_Angel13:

Yeah, I saw them in... July? Yeah I think so. In Berkeley. It was amazing! And it was really intimate because we were in a small venue, so Dave was talking to the crowd and the band and telling stories from when Nirvana was just starting.

Dave's got a great personality. Very funny guy. And I almost got to meet him. We got free VIP passes to their regular concert when they came around last year.

SAY WHAT?!?!?

I wanna meet them so bad. I'm a Shifty (Chris) and Taylor fan Retard DAve is okay sometimes. But AH! I'd still kill to meet him. I'm going to TRY. NO idea how. Any tips? How'd you score the VIP passes?

Heh, yeah. Uh, it's complicated, sort of.
Well, I'm related to Dave, but it's very distant. And not by marriage. My 2nd cousin is his aunt.

It was awesome though. We stayed overnight in Berkeley and we met Dave's cousin at our hotel. We talked to them and they said they were going to that show, then the one the next night, and one in San Diego. I'm just like "Take me with you!" But I did get to do some Billie stalking the next day. Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 19th, 2006 at 04:43am
FP is heeeeeeeeere! Woooooooooooo!

She saw Koopa yesterday and Ollie ate all her red sweets, and then he started on the purple ones... *rolls eyes*
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 19th, 2006 at 10:23am
sampalletband:
Handguns For Hearts:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
*paws at him* Purdy, ain't he? Wink

Cool

I'm an equal opprountiy 'pawer'

Doesn't matter of it's Tre OR Mike

Twisted Evil

but I only get to paw Mike when Holly's not around Wink

You know, I'm not a big Mike fan. I think he's wonderfully talented and the man has delicious arms, but he reminds me too much of my brother-in-law and it sort of weirds me out, haha. That's why I'm not sure I could ever write him as a serious love interest...I'm a Tre/Billie Joe fan to the core.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 19th, 2006 at 10:44am
iATEjimmysWORLD:

You know, I'm not a big Mike fan. I think he's wonderfully talented and the man has delicious arms, but he reminds me too much of my brother-in-law and it sort of weirds me out, haha. That's why I'm not sure I could ever write him as a serious love interest...I'm a Tre/Billie Joe fan to the core.

Now that is HOW I feel about Billie... He just throws off a brother vibe to me...

And everyone thinks I'm crazy Wink
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2006 at 12:13pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Fallen_Angel13:
The Fool On The Hill:
Fallen_Angel13:
The Foo Fighters acoustic concert was amazing, if that's what your talking about.

WHHHATT... you saw them?? Ah I'm seeing them Monday.

Yeah, I saw them in... July? Yeah I think so. In Berkeley. It was amazing! And it was really intimate because we were in a small venue, so Dave was talking to the crowd and the band and telling stories from when Nirvana was just starting.

Dave's got a great personality. Very funny guy. And I almost got to meet him. We got free VIP passes to their regular concert when they came around last year.

SAY WHAT?!?!?

I wanna meet them so bad. I'm a Shifty (Chris) and Taylor fan Retard DAve is okay sometimes. But AH! I'd still kill to meet him. I'm going to TRY. NO idea how. Any tips? How'd you score the VIP passes?

If you meet ANY of them I will...oh God. I don't know what I'll do but it'll probably involve dying.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2006 at 12:14pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
sampalletband:
Handguns For Hearts:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Cool

Twisted Evil

I feel pretty much the same way about Mike. Except I don't have a brother-in-law. haha. But I'm pretty much a Billie girl all the way.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
August 19th, 2006 at 02:02pm
Janie Jones:
iATEjimmysWORLD:
sampalletband:
Handguns For Hearts:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Cool

Twisted Evil

I feel pretty much the same way about Mike. Except I don't have a brother-in-law. haha. But I'm pretty much a Billie girl all the way.

Hahaha. I don't have a brother-in-law. And my brother is too much of a loser to look like any of the Green Day men.

But I think Elle and Liz's stories made me a Billie/Tre person. Although, when I see some of those pictures of Mike, when he's just innocent and vulnerable; I fall in love with him. Smile
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2006 at 02:07pm
ANDREA!!!!! *pounces*

I don't know if Elle and Liz made me a Billie/Tre person, or if I like their stories because I'm just a natural-born Billie/Tre person. Hm. *ponders*
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 19th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Speaking of Tre and Billie Joe...I need an Asthma fix!
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2006 at 02:56pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Agreed. But wasn't she going on vacation for a while or something?
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
August 19th, 2006 at 05:31pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

I concur. ~~ I think I like that story too much.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 19th, 2006 at 05:48pm
FP is boreddddddddddddddddd.

Entertain her?

And Lexy! How dare you leave us again?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 19th, 2006 at 06:44pm
Fallen_Angel13:
The Fool On The Hill:
Fallen_Angel13:

SAY WHAT?!?!?

Heh, yeah. Uh, it's complicated, sort of.
Well, I'm related to Dave, but it's very distant. And not by marriage. My 2nd cousin is his aunt.

It was awesome though. We stayed overnight in Berkeley and we met Dave's cousin at our hotel. We talked to them and they said they were going to that show, then the one the next night, and one in San Diego. I'm just like "Take me with you!" But I did get to do some Billie stalking the next day. Very Happy

Ah. That's fucking awesome. I wanna meet them so bad. But I know its not gonna happen anyways Rolling Eyes EH. Whatever.

If I go to San Fran sometime to visit my fam I plan to do some GD stalking.. well I'll go to Mike's cafe Cool
Fallen_Angel13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fallen_Angel13
August 19th, 2006 at 07:03pm
The Fool On The Hill:

Ah. That's fucking awesome. I wanna meet them so bad. But I know its not gonna happen anyways Rolling Eyes EH. Whatever.

If I go to San Fran sometime to visit my fam I plan to do some GD stalking.. well I'll go to Mike's cafe Cool

You'll enjoy the concert, though.

Hah, yeah. It's always fun to stalk them. Oh yeah, Mike's cafe is awesome. Their food is really good. Wink
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
August 19th, 2006 at 07:11pm
Fallen_Angel13:
The Fool On The Hill:

Hah, yeah. It's always fun to stalk them. Oh yeah, Mike's cafe is awesome. Their food is really good. Wink

Shocked I was gonna go there when I was in California. But then we didn't know where it was. Sad
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 19th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Janie Jones:
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Agreed. But wasn't she going on vacation for a while or something?

I think she was due back today...so maybe an update tomorrow?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 19th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Fallen_Angel13:
The Fool On The Hill:

AH I'm excited. I'm trying not to listen to the Acoustic record too much so that I don't kill the songs before I see them
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 19th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Janie Jones:
Fallen_Angel13:
The Fool On The Hill:

Shocked I was gonna go there when I was in California. But then we didn't know where it was. Sad

Poor baby Cool
Register