tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:38am
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
yea thats why we teach and dont dicepline. its like your telling somone off for doing somethin they have done all there life like picking your nose.. you cant tell somone off for that if its all they have known therefor you teach them the correct thing to do.
You just said that picking your nose isn't a gene. It's an instinct according to you. So then it gets fixed differently.

yea it is an instinct everything we do is an instinct cause there is nothing we do that hasnt been taught.
and genes cant be fixed i dont think you know what a gene is.. its not what we act like or do... they are all taught
Genes can be fixed. I hope you are living proof of that. Are you potty trained then that's your wild gene fixed right there.

If babies were allowed to run loose, OK even better example, Lord of the Flies, everyones read this book. That's what happens if you aren't taught disciplin.

OH GOOD GREIF!! thats not a gene we are taught from others to be potty trained!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
tyco:
i would love to see that
a gene is inherited not a behaviour taught by somone else.
And behaviour can't be changed? It' not always a behaviour anyway.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
anyways brb
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
I know i went off topin in another thread about architecture but if you want to discuss animal farm (and the genius behind it) then either find out if there is an existing topic on it in the entertainment forum, or select someone here to make one for you to discuss it.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:39am
Anji:
Genes can be fixed. I hope you are living proof of that. Are you potty trained then that's your wild gene fixed right there.

If babies were allowed to run loose, OK even better example, Lord of the Flies, everyones read this book. That's what happens if you aren't taught disciplin.
Shifty *hasn't read it but would like to*

And like the gene that makes animals like eat stuff raw. I mean...(I think)...that humans are the only ones that cook their food, right?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
yea thats why we teach and dont dicepline. its like your telling somone off for doing somethin they have done all there life like picking your nose.. you cant tell somone off for that if its all they have known therefor you teach them the correct thing to do.
You just said that picking your nose isn't a gene. It's an instinct according to you. So then it gets fixed differently.

yea it is an instinct everything we do is an instinct cause there is nothing we do that hasnt been taught.
and genes cant be fixed i dont think you know what a gene is.. its not what we act like or do... they are all taught

OH GOOD GREIF!! thats not a gene we are taught from others to be potty trained!
But it is a wild gene that tells us to run loose if we can, without rules.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
Anji:
tyco:
i would love to see that

arg! i really have to leave so after this im gone lol

i was saying behaviour can be changed.. yes we are taught how to do things.
and whats not always behaviour behaviour isnta gene i dont get it.

okay brb LOL!
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:45am
Joan Greenwood:

Oooh, also what's your opinion on like...horse pets. Yeah...like the little whips that they use on horses. Too far? Just right? Depolarable or justifiable?

Well, I don't really know. But I know one thing I find awful is when they whip over and over and over when the horse is tired. They do that a lot. And also for tourists in Delhi, the horses on the horse carts have these things over their eyes. So they can't look to the side. My dad's friend was an activist; he told he that they hurt like FUCK and its basically abuse.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:47am
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

And like the gene that makes animals like eat stuff raw. I mean...(I think)...that humans are the only ones that cook their food, right?

humans and dragons.

Dragons are real, btw.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:51am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
i would love to see that

okay brb LOL!

I don't get it either. No seriously, you got me lost. And even though you've probably left by now (what a loss Rolling Eyes), I still don't get what you're trying to say.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:51am
lyrical_mess:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

humans and dragons.

Dragons are real, btw.

bk

LOL!!!
yea i seen lord of the rings! hobbits also cook there food.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:54am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
i would love to see that

okay brb LOL!

I don't get it either. No seriously, you got me lost. And even though you've probably left by now (what a loss Rolling Eyes), I still don't get what you're trying to say.

what im trying to say is you cant confuse genes with behaviour.
a gene is inherited we dont inherit behaviour we are trained and taught it.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:55am
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

humans and dragons.

Dragons are real, btw.

bk

LOL!!!

Hobbits are humanoid. And seriously. Dragons are real. They found a big frozen dragon and its mommy in some cave in the Swiss Alps. They have a set of hydrogen lungs for flying and they chew platinum. When hydrogen from the hydrolungs is released, it reacts with the platinum and creates fire.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:56am
tyco:

K, I get that. Back to what Anji was saying. Potty training is a behavior taught by our parents/guardians. IF we were not potty trained, we would go with our natural gene: pee the moment you have to. You see?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:57am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

humans and dragons.

Dragons are real, btw.

bk

LOL!!!

Hobbits are humanoid. And seriously. Dragons are real. They found a big frozen dragon and its mommy in some cave in the Swiss Alps. They have a set of hydrogen lungs for flying and they chew platinum. When hydrogen from the hydrolungs is released, it reacts with the platinum and creates fire.

ha ha kewl..
i didnt know that thats pretty awsome.. how old is it?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:59am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

humans and dragons.

Dragons are real, btw.

bk

LOL!!!

I swear you just described a fictional documentary programme shown here in Britain, where did you get this information?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:59am
Its realllly old. They even found the bodies of some European people who tried to kill it. It was Animal Planet two years ago.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:00am
NeoSteph:

I swear you just described a fictional documentary programme shown here in Britain, where did you get this information?

Animal Planet. They advertised it a month in advance and me and my brother were like "OMG OMG OMG" and stayed up all night watching it.

...are you going to crush my innocent teenage heart by telling me that wasn't real?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:04am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:

K, I get that. Back to what Anji was saying. Potty training is a behavior taught by our parents/guardians. IF we were not potty trained, we would go with our natural gene: pee the moment you have to. You see?

yea.. i know that
but then we are taught not to not diceplined not to dicepline comes after an animal has been taught..
example: a baby poos itself you wouldnt hit it for doing that.. you potty train it. after it potty trained and knows what its doing then you can dicepline but you can do that without hitting. cause i think thats wrong.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:07am
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

Animal Planet. They advertised it a month in advance and me and my brother were like "OMG OMG OMG" and stayed up all night watching it.

...are you going to crush my innocent teenage heart by telling me that wasn't real?
...It was a fictional documentary...

Sorry.
Register