Theories

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 04:48pm
As of yet, no one knows if anything is relevant, but re-reading a load of stuff I think that emphasis has been placed on Dumbledore only 'believing' there to be seven horcruxes, so there might not be.

Also, my earlier theory was right: 'It has not been explained why, when Dumbledore heard that Voldemort had used Harry's blood to resurrect himself, Harry sees a "gleam of triumph" in Dumbledore's eyes. Rowling has said that this is still "enormously significant".'
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 05:06pm
I think Dumbledore's come back as a Phoenix, because when his body burst into flames, a phoenix flew out of the fire and into the sky. And it wasn't Fawkes because Fawkes left the castle on the night he died, and I doubt he'd have received an owl asking hiim along to the funeral.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 02:57am
what if lily was offered mercy as a part of a deal, maybe it's not snape who was in love with her but wormtail. I can imagine that guy asking for lily in return for giving the potter whereabouts, a sort of well done you fat rat.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 03:02am
godric had red hair and green eyes.....just somethign to point out. who knows maybe lily was adopted and she's the heir Shifty
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 03:06am
Nah, I don't think she's the heir of Gryffindor.

But yeah, that is a possibility as to why she was offered the chance to live so many times.

It's kinda heartbreaking when you think about it. She was given the chance to live time and time again but she just said no, every time, and then he killed her. That's really sad.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 03:09am
rI just realised that petunia and lily would both have to be adopted for lily ot be heir cause of the blood thing. oh well -_-
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 03:18am
Ah well, never mind.

I think it's a little odd/slightly disturbing that Lily was a redhead and Harry's gone for a redhead.

OMGAH all will be revealed tomorrow.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 03:23am
meh maybe the weasleys are the gryffindor heirs. would explain why every single one of them has been in gryffindor.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 03:38am
Nah, I don't think there's going to be any heir stuff involved personally. There's already been quite enough with Voldemort being Salazar's heir.

However, if there is going to be any heir stuff, I reckon it'll be Ravenclaw, because JKR said Ravenclaw will have their day.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 03:39am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Nah, I don't think there's going to be any heir stuff involved personally. There's already been quite enough with Voldemort being Salazar's heir.

However, if there is going to be any heir stuff, I reckon it'll be Ravenclaw, because JKR said Ravenclaw will have their day.

Yeah, it's about time Ravenclaw got some press coverage.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 03:41am
Yeah, they've been really quiet.

I hope Luna saves the day a couple of times though, cos it'd be so brilliant if hundred of wizards have some little oddball girl to thank for saving their lives.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 03:44am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Yeah, they've been really quiet.

I hope Luna saves the day a couple of times though, cos it'd be so brilliant if hundred of wizards have some little oddball girl to thank for saving their lives.

Yeah, that'd be great.
I hope Luna sexes it up a couple times, because it'd be brilliant if millions of adolescents have some little oddball girl to thank for their fantasies
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 04:00am
But HP isn't remotely sexual in any way.

The most you'll get is a bit of snogging, and tbh, if there was ever anything more than that, it'd ruin the innocence of it all, cos yeah, there's all this dark shit going on, but it's still got that sense of youthful innocence about it which would disappear if the characters started shagging each other.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 04:06am
Flaming Phalanges!:
But HP isn't remotely sexual in any way.

The most you'll get is a bit of snogging, and tbh, if there was ever anything more than that, it'd ruin the innocence of it all, cos yeah, there's all this dark shit going on, but it's still got that sense of youthful innocence about it which would disappear if the characters started shagging each other.

I know, I'm joking, you're right.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 20th, 2007 at 10:18am
Flaming Phalanges!:
if the characters started shagging each other.

well I think they do, it's just not described Con
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 12:20pm
Well they are 17 and 16 they should start making baby wizards!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 01:19pm
I reckon Harry gets with Luna actually Meg there's blatantly loads of sexual tension there.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 01:20pm
If Jo doesn't write anything about Harry and Luna, I'll write to her.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 20th, 2007 at 03:20pm
Severus Snape:
I reckon Harry gets with Luna actually Meg there's blatantly loads of sexual tension there.

...not.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 20th, 2007 at 06:30pm
I have an idea for that the big secret that Petunia is holding.

I think Dudley is a Wizard. I have some thoughts to back up what I think:

All right, remember the whole Howler ordeal in OotP? REMEMBER MY LAST PETUNIA. Well what if the Dursley's wouldn't take Harry in unless Dumbledore supressed his magic? Like Petunia asked Dumbles to surpress Dudley's Magic cause Petunia saw the signs. And remember what Dumbles said in the sixth book when he came to get Harry at his home.
"You did not do as I had asked. You have never treated Harry as your son. He has known nothing but neglect and often cruelty at your hands. The best that can be said is that he has escaped the appalling damage you have inflicted upon the unfortunate boy sitting between you."
And remember Petunia stayed quiet while Vernon asked why they would mistreat "Dudders"
Just a thought =]
Register