Theories

AuthorMessage
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 09:55pm
I don't want to sound like a total n00b or anything, and many of you have probably heard that before, but I just wanted to throw that in.

Well I noticed how emphasised the sentence Dumbledore says in the first book/movie is. The sentence I'm referring to is: ''I'd trust Hagrid with my life.''

idk. It could be just me. But I found it weird how they almost insisted on it. o_o
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 30th, 2007 at 11:06pm
so a theory that's kicking around is that someone was in Godric's Hollow when Lilly and James were murdered and Voldemort met his downfall. J.K has said she cannot deny or confirm it [she basically said 'no comment'] SO. Some people say Severus was under the cape, some claim it was Sirius. I don't agree with the Sirius one for sure, and have yet to found something to make me believe it was Severus
Any thoughts?
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 1st, 2007 at 12:23am
I don't know if this has been said or not (dunno if it will be in the book or not either) but what if ron and hermione die and harry gets something that can bring back two people and he has to choose between them and his parents...lol i dunno...
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 06:44am
Misanthropist:
so a theory that's kicking around is that someone was in Godric's Hollow when Lilly and James were murdered and Voldemort met his downfall. J.K has said she cannot deny or confirm it [she basically said 'no comment'] SO. Some people say Severus was under the cape, some claim it was Sirius. I don't agree with the Sirius one for sure, and have yet to found something to make me believe it was Severus
Any thoughts?
I think it was Sirius because he let Hagrid the giant motorbike when Hagrid went to Godric's Hollow to get Harry.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 07:24am
This isn't really a theory, but something I'm afraid of. Remember when Mad-eye Moody showed Harry that picture of the first Order of phoenix? Well most of those wizards were killed or something. I would hate to see the same thing happening to this Order of phoenix. I mean I have read some theories and some people are sure that Lupin, Tonks, Mad-eye Moody and others will die fighting Voldemort or protecting Harry. I know that most people only want Harry, Hermione and Ron to survive, but I would hate to see my favorite characters dying. Like Mr. Weasley. I have a feeling that Snape wont die though.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 07:29am
Ivana Amoeba:
This isn't really a theory, but something I'm afraid of. Remember when Mad-eye Moody showed Harry that picture of the first Order of phoenix? Well most of those wizards were killed or something. I would hate to see the same thing happening to this Order of phoenix. I mean I have read some theories and some people are sure that Lupin, Tonks, Mad-eye Moody and others will die fighting Voldemort or protecting Harry. I know that most people only want Harry, Hermione and Ron to survive, but I would hate to see my favorite characters dying. Like Mr. Weasley. I have a feeling that Snape wont die though.
I think Snape will act on Voldemort's side all the way and then at the end, he'll join the Order again and help Harry Rolling Eyes just an idea
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 07:30am
Meski:
Ivana Amoeba:
I think Snape will act on Voldemort's side all the way and then at the end, he'll join the Order again and help Harry Rolling Eyes just an idea
I support your theory. I want Snape to find a girlfriend Coolio
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 1st, 2007 at 08:37am
Meski:
It's a popular idea, actually.
=
facebook:
Snape is good. Dumbledore trusts him, so should you.

Snape made the unbreakable vow for the sole reason of making it seem to Mrs. Malfoy that Snape was on her side. He didn't think he'd actually have to go through with it. The vow was that "if Malfoy couldn't do his task, Snape would finish it." Malfoy faltered, Snape was obligated to finish it.

But, now that that happened, Snape will be like, "Oh crap, what have I done." So he's going to consider switching, since there's no way in hell the Order is going to believe he's for real after that. Then in the last chapter of the book, Harry is going to convince Snape to come back to the good side and Snape and Harry together are going to kill Voldemort.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:01am
Just Lies.:
Ivana Amoeba:
I support your theory. I want Snape to find a girlfriend Coolio

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Ivana Amoeba:
I think Draco should get punished by Voldie or something. I really dislike him, he is my least favorite character Coolio

I think Draco will be there, and Harry will have the choice to kill him, and not.
What i really want to happen is Draco & Harry (sex much) to team up and defeat Voldie.

but that wont happen Cheese

... How can you dislike him? He's my second favourite char tehe
I'm a romantic girl tehe And idk, Draco is all slimy and uh, obnoxious. Snape is a better bad boi.

I dislike how people think that Lupin will die. He deserves a happy ending after all he has been through Molly
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 1st, 2007 at 09:04am
I think Draco is actually brilliant, he's just been moulded by his family and that's what lets him down. But I spose, being moulded by his family, that's who he is. But he might grow up and realise that he's being a little foolish.

If he ACTUALLY existed and wasn't a bigoted little creep, then I'm quite sure I'd get along with him swimmingly.

A lot of people forget to distiguish between fiction and the real Draco, so they're like "Oh he's a tortured soul and he's in love with Hermione/Ginny/Luna/Any other female character that we like."
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:42am
I think the guy who plays draco is too cute for the part....if you look at the descriptions for malfoy, he's not the best looking.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:32pm
NeoSteph:
I think the guy who plays draco is too cute for the part....if you look at the descriptions for malfoy, he's not the best looking.
The descriptions say he has a pale pointed face and sleek blonde hair
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:41pm
Meski:
NeoSteph:

I've heard jkr descriptions that he's not good looking at all and quite slimy. Laughing she said it in an interview about fanfic shippers.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:49pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
NeoSteph:

I've heard jkr descriptions that he's not good looking at all and quite slimy. Laughing she said it in an interview about fanfic shippers.
Oh, I never heard that.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 2nd, 2007 at 02:22pm
I remember she said people get confused between Draco and Tom, and that Tom was a very good looking person, but I don't remember her saying Draco was fugly.

I think there's probably an elegance about him, more than anything. He's more refined than the other slytherin thugs.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:50pm
seeing Draco is such a weener, I wonder how Tom will handle to act the Dumbledore killing part. I just cant seem to picture him like that Think
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:32pm
Tom's a good actor though. He'll be able to pull it off.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:54pm
friends have met tom felton and they've described him as a slime ball that can't keep it in his pants.....he hit on one of them at a signing festival and she's about 6 years his senior Laughing
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 2nd, 2007 at 10:04pm
As for theories...

My friend thinks Snape is R.A.B and he destroyed Voldemort's horcrux after Voldemort killed Lilly.
Interesting, but a big stretch in my opinion.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:35am
NeoSteph:
friends have met tom felton and they've described him as a slime ball that can't keep it in his pants.....he hit on one of them at a signing festival and she's about 6 years his senior Laughing

Really? Cos some of my friends have met him as well (At Collectormania) and apparently he was really nice and gave them all litle gift bags and stuff.

She said he was an absolute sweetheart.

Maybe he's like...uberly hormonal or something.
Register