Theories

AuthorMessage
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
May 16th, 2007 at 03:16pm
In 6th part, Snape kills Dumbledore, but on his funeral he's covered with some kind of a vail. That way nobody can see his body,which means nobody actually has a proof he's dead. My theory is he survived the attack, in fact I think that was all his and Snape's plan to make everyone, especially Voldemort,believe he died. That way he can attack Voldemort (with Harry's,Ron's and Hermione's help of course) when he least expects it. And I think the two caracters who will die will be Harry and Voldemort, because it's the last part.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 16th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Cereal Killer:
In 6th part, Snape kills Dumbledore, but on his funeral he's covered with some kind of a vail. That way nobody can see his body,which means nobody actually has a proof he's dead. My theory is he survived the attack, in fact I think that was all his and Snape's plan to make everyone, especially Voldemort,believe he died. That way he can attack Voldemort (with Harry's,Ron's and Hermione's help of course) when he least expects it. And I think the two caracters who will die will be Harry and Voldemort, because it's the last part.
You should have a look at the Verified info thread.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 01:04pm
I just posted a Blog on ALL my theories as to what's going to happen in the seventh book. So did .Teenage.Assassin.

Here's mine.

And do you guys have any idea what house Prof. Quirrel might have been in? Because, if it's Ravenclaw, then I had a really awesome theory about him for the seventh book...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 01:57pm
"Dumbledore also said that Voldemort "ATTEMPTED" to make Harry a Horcrux through his death, but that backfired and he couldn't do it since Harry survived. HARRY IS NOT A HORCRUX. I'll get into that later, I'm going to continue this later in the next section."

I thought Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow with the intention of making a Horcrux from Harry's death, not of Harry?. Because Voldemort saved his Horcruxes for significant deaths, and Harry was certainly supposed to be one of those.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 28th, 2007 at 05:43pm
Bloodraine:
"Dumbledore also said that Voldemort "ATTEMPTED" to make Harry a Horcrux through his death, but that backfired and he couldn't do it since Harry survived. HARRY IS NOT A HORCRUX. I'll get into that later, I'm going to continue this later in the next section."

I thought Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow with the intention of making a Horcrux from Harry's death, not of Harry?. Because Voldemort saved his Horcruxes for significant deaths, and Harry was certainly supposed to be one of those.
I stand by, Harry isn't a horcrux. It wouldn't go right.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
May 28th, 2007 at 07:38pm
Bloodraine:

Well, yeah. That's why it didn't work, because the Horcrux would only have been made if Harry had died. Harry had survived and left Voldemort incapacitated, so his plan to make Harry a Horcrux backfired. I think he made the final Hocrux sometime during his return to power.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 10:03am
Funky Platypus:
Bloodraine:

Well, yeah. That's why it didn't work, because the Horcrux would only have been made if Harry had died. Harry had survived and left Voldemort incapacitated, so his plan to make Harry a Horcrux backfired. I think he made the final Hocrux sometime during his return to power.

But he wasn't intending to make Harry a Horcrux. He was intending to make a Horcrux from the soul-tearing he would have endured had he actually managed to kill Harry. XD
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 10:13am
Well, the spell backfired. And he had kiled. Maybe on accident... But it's a complicated piece of magic, so probably not
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 29th, 2007 at 11:30am
just_call_me_dookie:
]I stand by, Harry isn't a horcrux. It wouldn't go right.
Exactly my thoughts
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 12:19pm
OK, so let's all think:

HARRY IS NOT A HORCRUX BECAUSE VOLDEMORT USED AVADA KEDAVRA ON HIM

Don't you remember that before he knew about being a wizard he had dreams of flashes of GREEN light.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 03:15pm
Can human beings be horcruxes anyway? I mean Voldie puts pieces of his soul or something in those horcruxes so how can you put a piece of your own soul into something (in this case someone) that already has one? I agree those two are connected, but because of Avada Kedavra, not because Harry is a horcrux.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 29th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Meski:
OK, so let's all think:

Don't you remember that before he knew about being a wizard he had dreams of flashes of GREEN light.
What's THAT supposed to mean?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 29th, 2007 at 07:34pm
VAGPHOBIC.:
Can human beings be horcruxes anyway? I mean Voldie puts pieces of his soul or something in those horcruxes so how can you put a piece of your own soul into something (in this case someone) that already has one? I agree those two are connected, but because of Avada Kedavra, not because Harry is a horcrux.

Nagini's a horcrux, and yeah, ok, she's a snake, but it's still the same principle.

I don't think Harry's a horcrux, because the way I interpreted it all was that to split your soul, you would need to kill someone, and the deed itself would be enough to split your soul, as opposed to using a special spell to kill someone. Then later, at a time of your choosing, you put one of the parts into an object of your choice with the horcrux spell.

I think the fact that Dumbledore says something about Voldemort puttig a bit of himself into Harry is a complete red herring, and that it's just the fact that he tried to destroy him, but ended up putting a few of his own traits into him. Not enough for Harry to be a horcrux though, because when Voldemort possessed him in OotP he couldn't stand to be in something so good for any length of time, so I doubt his soul could survive in Harry's body for 17 years.

That's just my view anyway.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2007 at 08:15am
Flaming Phalanges!:
VAGPHOBIC.:

Nagini's a horcrux, and yeah, ok, she's a snake, but it's still the same principle.

I don't think Harry's a horcrux, because the way I interpreted it all was that to split your soul, you would need to kill someone, and the deed itself would be enough to split your soul, as opposed to using a special spell to kill someone. Then later, at a time of your choosing, you put one of the parts into an object of your choice with the horcrux spell.

I think the fact that Dumbledore says something about Voldemort puttig a bit of himself into Harry is a complete red herring, and that it's just the fact that he tried to destroy him, but ended up putting a few of his own traits into him. Not enough for Harry to be a horcrux though, because when Voldemort possessed him in OotP he couldn't stand to be in something so good for any length of time, so I doubt his soul could survive in Harry's body for 17 years.

That's just my view anyway.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Nagini.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 30th, 2007 at 04:49pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
OK, so let's all think:

That the AK produces a green light, we still don't know what a Horcrux spell colour is, but I don't think it's green.

Anyway, Harry can't be a Horcrux because Dumbledore once said, I don't remember the book, that Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to KILL Harry not make him a Horcrux
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
OK, so let's all think:

That the AK produces a green light, we still don't know what a Horcrux spell colour is, but I don't think it's green.

Anyway, Harry can't be a Horcrux because Dumbledore once said, I don't remember the book, that Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to KILL Harry not make him a Horcrux
Right O. I'd agree. That things about Dumbledore saying that part of Voldie's sould was in him was a trick.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 30th, 2007 at 05:45pm
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
OK, so let's all think:

But one doesn't necessarily need a special spell to kill someone, because the deed itself would split your soul in two. It's not the way that you do it, it's the fact that you do it, because no matter how you kill a person, it will always be a terrible deed, and enough to split your soul in two.

And I think if Harry was a horcrux, Dumbledore would have told him, because it's not fair to leave it to him to work out. Also, Voldemort wouldn't try and kill part of himself so many times. And Harry's not a treasure, like Slytherin's locket and fo' shizz, every time Voldie encounters him, he believes him to be dead meat.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 05:55pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
OK, so let's all think:

But one doesn't necessarily need a special spell to kill someone, because the deed itself would split your soul in two. It's not the way that you do it, it's the fact that you do it, because no matter how you kill a person, it will always be a terrible deed, and enough to split your soul in two.

And I think if Harry was a horcrux, Dumbledore would have told him, because it's not fair to leave it to him to work out. Also, Voldemort wouldn't try and kill part of himself so many times. And Harry's not a treasure, like Slytherin's locket and fo' shizz, every time Voldie encounters him, he believes him to be dead meat.
Yeah, I thought about that too. I really thing Dumbley would have tiped him off
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2007 at 05:58pm
If Harry was a Whorecrux, then why oh why does Voldemort spend so much time trying to bump him off o_o
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 30th, 2007 at 06:13pm
Bloodraine:
If Harry was a Whorecrux, then why oh why does Voldemort spend so much time trying to bump him off o_o
That too. o_O
Register