Blog
July 23rd, 2007 at 03:03pm
RIP Good man.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:53pm
Seconded. RIP. He was a good man in the end. Dumbledores man through and through just Like Harry.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:54pm
I FUCKIN TOLDA MOST OF YOU THAT SNAPE WAS GOOD AND YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME

Finger

This goes to those who believed Snape was evil.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:55pm
I didn't know what to believe, which is why I never talked about it.

I'm going to go RIP in the Weasley's thread. =]
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:57pm
Ok, xD
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 24th, 2007 at 02:25am
I keep getting these overwhelming senses of sadness when I'm alone, and it's all because of how much he loved Lily. I just can't get my head around it, loving someone that much that you're that fucked up for so long after their death.

It was just so gut wrenchingly sad, the whole thing, and when he asked Harry to look at him it was just so...guhhhhhhh. And Dumbledore, when he said "he has Lily's eyes. I think you remember the exact shape and colour of Lily Evans' eyes" and he screamed at Dumbledore, it was just, I dunno.

I think, perhaps, that might be the bit that made me saddest of all.

And now it's made me want to write a fic where they meet up in the afterlife and have this massive tearful reunion. Cos they were best friends, and he loved her, I mean, he deserves to find her, even if she still is with James.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 24th, 2007 at 02:52am
Flaming Phalanges!:
I keep getting these overwhelming senses of sadness when I'm alone, and it's all because of how much he loved Lily. I just can't get my head around it, loving someone that much that you're that fucked up for so long after their death.

It was just so gut wrenchingly sad, the whole thing, and when he asked Harry to look at him it was just so...guhhhhhhh. And Dumbledore, when he said "he has Lily's eyes. I think you remember the exact shape and colour of Lily Evans' eyes" and he screamed at Dumbledore, it was just, I dunno.

And now it's made me want to write a fic where they meet up in the afterlife and have this massive tearful reunion. Cos they were best friends, and he loved her, I mean, he deserves to find her, even if she still is with James.
If you do, I would like to read it =]
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:57am
just_call_me_dookie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

If you do, I would like to read it =]
I second that.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 24th, 2007 at 08:03am
R.I.P. Severus.

I had tears in my eyes almost the whole time during Snape's memories. He loved Lily so much he did everything in memory of her. I love Snape. His death was the saddest for me in this book =(
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 08:56am
Poor Snivellus. We all miss you and you're sleek, greased hair.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 10:14am
Flaming Phalanges!:

Doooooo it Cassie

"Look...at...me" was the saddest part for me. ;_;
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 24th, 2007 at 12:08pm
Yeah, when you realise what he wanted when he said 'look at me' it was just so sad it's incomprehensible. I think you need to talk about it in places like this so you fully understand EVERYTHING that went on, and know the meaning behind every sentence.

And yeah, I'll probably be writing it at about 3 in the morning or something. I'm seeing the film again today (if my friend's better) so that should provide plenty of inspiration too.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 01:07pm
I didn't realise what he meant at first. Then I re-read it and I was like *facepalm* I GET IT.
It was so sad and adorable and ihsdgyfadytdfgh. The last thing he wanted to see were Lily's eyes.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:10pm
He could've lived you know. Arthur was attacked by Nagini too and he spent more time lying there than Snape.

And Hermione coulve poured that potion on his neck and he still could've lived.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Meski:
He could've lived you know. Arthur was attacked by Nagini too and he spent more time lying there than Snape.

Nahhhh. Nagini pretty much sliced through his jugulars and stuff. He would have been completely drained out.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:28pm
Bloodraine:
Meski:

Nahhhh. Nagini pretty much sliced through his jugulars and stuff. He would have been completely drained out.
But Arthur took a hell lot of bites. Snape only one.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:46pm
Yeah, but Snape got bit right in the neck.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 24th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Arthur did too, I just can' believe why Jo killed him so fast.
Register