Who's gonna die?

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:29pm
Mkay, so like I thought we needed a thread for this Ah ... and no one really stopped me. ;(

I know this could go into 'Theories' but erm, ... Shifty I really have no excuse so fuck you.

Rowling said two main character are gonna die. So who's gonna bite the dust?! Ah omgno

DEATH LIST.

1. Hermine Granger

In the end Harry has to face his enemie alone, so why would he need the little nag anyway?! Emma Watson hopes for a "big scene. I've never died on tv! It would be interesting to play."

Surviving change: 80%

2. Ron/Ginny Weasley

A redhead more or less - who cares? The choice of Weasleys is teasingly big. The hero dead for the ever Buddy Ron would be dignified, just as the melodramatic deceasing of Sweetheart Ginny.

Surviving change: 30%

3. Rubeus Hagrid

There are bets going on for a long time, about the death of the gently giant. Hagris still has his issues with the Dark Lord, who he went to school with. It was never easy for Harry's close friends!

surviving chance: 10%

4. Neville Longbottom

There's no guarantee for anything, if the natural loser decides to revenge his parents. But Rowling wants to make one of Harry's fellow pupils a teacher, and Nevill would be the smartest choice!

surviving change: 90%

5. Remus Lupin

Would it be a miracle, if the sad wizard has a sad end? But then again, Moony just found his big love. And if green film-ogers can have a Happy End - why not the werewold?

surviving chance: 75%

6. Severus Snape

He's clearly the badass in book 6. But what's sure about ~Harry Potter~? Most logical theory: He just killed Dumbledore to save Draco from deoing it - and will atone for it, victimizing himself for the good.

surviving chance: 0%

7. Hedwig

The white snow owl flies for Harry through everything. But her next mission could be her last! Rowling self hinted there's a new pet for Harry. And: Voldemort prefers killing pure white creatures.

surviving chance: 20%

8. Harry Potter

Harry - a smiling winner on the whole line? How boring. If he is a so called horcrux, he has to die, so the Dark Lord can be destroyed. But a heroic martyr death can't be the solution. Harry will suffer - but live.

surviving chance: 60%

Feel free to add and discuss! B)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:39pm
Another one bites the dust! *Clap.*

So many Queen songs on the boards today.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:41pm
You left out Voldemort! omgno
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:41pm
75 % ah.... Con

But I am pretty sure that Harry, Hermione, Ron and Snape will survive.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:42pm
I just naturally assume the worst which is that Voldermort has a 100% survival rate so Harry dies which is a big no no in my books.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:43pm
;;______;; everytime this topic comes up I want to burst into tears already.
I'm really scared about 3 or 4 characters and I have bad feeling about them biting the dust.

My worst fear is that Snape will die. Well, it would depend how. If he somehow manages to die a hero then I would probably sob so hard my copy of DH will have the ink running off it, but yeah. I hope Harry doesn't kill him or anything, that would just be T_T sad Meg. If he somehow redeems himself and then pops his clogs I'll be really sad, but it would be kinda fitting. I hope he survies though, as he's my favourite character obv xD

I would also be absolutely gutted if either of Lupin/Tonks dies, because they both deserve happiness. Plus, Lupin has been through so much it would kill me if JK took away Tonks just as he'd found love >_>

I also think Hagrid is in for a chance of dying, because JK really does seem to like doing away with Harry's parental figures. I'd be really sad about this too, but Hagrid would die a really brave death I think.

I don't even want to think about any of the trio dying (or Ginny) because that would just be awful. In fact, I really hope none of the Weasleys at all die ._.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:44pm
Plus, I really do think Voldemort will die. I just know he will xD
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:50pm
I wouldn't really mind Percy dying, he's just too much of an ass for me to care about anymore.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:54pm
Anji:
I wouldn't really mind Percy dying, he's just too much of an ass for me to care about anymore.

Yeah, that's true.
If one Weasley had to die, I'd pick him. Or Charlie, I'm not really too fussed about him, but that's just because he's barely in the books. I think he's too small a character for her to kill, though.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:57pm
Bloodraine:

I would also be absolutely gutted if either of Lupin/Tonks dies, because they both deserve happiness. Plus, Lupin has been through so much it would kill me if JK took away Tonks just as he'd found love >_>

Read that Rowling lady ;____;
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:59pm
Anji:
You left out Voldemort! omgno
I kinda translated/copied it from a magazine. Shifty

But yeah since Harry's surviving chance is higher than Voldemorts I guess 40% for him. Con
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:00pm
Vukodlak.:
Bloodraine:

Read that Rowling lady ;____;

If Lupin/Tonks dies we can mourn together Molly
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:01pm
Anji:

Same, and that's why I think he's not going to die. xD

Rowling will choose someone, who hurts. Cheese
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:02pm
Bloodraine:
Five

I actuallys believe in the Harry thing, pretty sure. Con He will suffer - but live and Voldemort will die. Hopefully!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:03pm
Rollerpig:
Bloodraine:
Five

I actuallys believe in the Harry thing, pretty sure. Con He will suffer - but live and Voldemort will die. Hopefully!

I mean, I can see why people think that both Harry and Voldemort will die. But I just don't see JK letting Voldemort survive. It's just a no-go o_o
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:05pm
Bloodraine:
;;______;; everytime this topic comes up I want to burst into tears already.
I'm really scared about 3 or 4 characters and I have bad feeling about them biting the dust.

My worst fear is that Snape will die. Well, it would depend how. If he somehow manages to die a hero then I would probably sob so hard my copy of DH will have the ink running off it, but yeah. I hope Harry doesn't kill him or anything, that would just be T_T sad Meg. If he somehow redeems himself and then pops his clogs I'll be really sad, but it would be kinda fitting. I hope he survies though, as he's my favourite character obv xD

I also think Hagrid is in for a chance of dying, because JK really does seem to like doing away with Harry's parental figures. I'd be really sad about this too, but Hagrid would die a really brave death I think.

I don't even want to think about any of the trio dying (or Ginny) because that would just be awful. In fact, I really hope none of the Weasleys at all die ._.

I couldn't agree more omg. ... except the Snape thing. Shifty

Lupin does deserve surviving. He's been through so much, and it's the last friend of Harry's father.

Hagris is very likely, cause obviously he's a very close friend to Harry, and it would be too easy not to kill someone who Harry loves ._. ... gfhgfh if this made sense.

...and yeah I don't even wanna think about Ron/Hermione/Ginny. Molly NO.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:09pm
Bloodraine:
Rollerpig:
Bloodraine:
Five

I mean, I can see why people think that both Harry and Voldemort will die. But I just don't see JK letting Voldemort survive. It's just a no-go o_o

Yeah totally. Then the evil would have won dlgdflg.

I would kinda hate if both die. Cheese

THE WHOLE NINE YARDS you know. Finger

Either Harry dies or survive, no 50-50 thing, that's just lame.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:09pm
Also Ginny just survived in the 2nd book, so her dying would be mega suckage!

And I make too many posts in a row. Shifty
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:10pm
I would rather Hagrid die than Lupin mean Molly
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:23pm
Rollerpig:
Bloodraine:
Five

Ron said in poa! "You're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it."

OMG HE SAW THE FUTURE.
Register