lmfao

Keeled over? That's so English its almost sexy. lmfao lmfao lmfao

"Voldie got pwned."

"Voldemort got done in, bitch."
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 28th, 2007 at 02:09am
Voldemort felt rather faint, due to the exceptional heat and needed to sit out for a bit while Lucius brought him some tea. Harry took the oppurtunity to KICK HIS ARSE.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
June 28th, 2007 at 03:30am
But, er, a little back on topic.
I wonder about Luna's fate
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2007 at 05:10am
Misanthropist:
I'm pretty certain she's safe.
I don't know why, I just think she is. I mean, she was only introduced in book 5, and with that quoute JK came out with ("Ravenclaw will have their day", of Ravenclaw in DH) it makes me think that it's going to be Luna who winds up doing something pretty amazing, since she's probably the Ravenclaw we care most about, as readers. Her and Cho, of course, but I prefer Luna xD
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 28th, 2007 at 07:15am
Bloodraine:
Misanthropist:
I'm pretty certain she's safe.
I don't know why, I just think she is. I mean, she was only introduced in book 5, and with that quoute JK came out with ("Ravenclaw will have their day", of Ravenclaw in DH) it makes me think that it's going to be Luna who winds up doing something pretty amazing, since she's probably the Ravenclaw we care most about, as readers. Her and Cho, of course, but I prefer Luna xD
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think Cho will appear. She didn't appear in HBP
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2007 at 07:22am
Meski:
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think Cho will appear. She didn't appear in HBP

She did a little bit.
But not much.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 28th, 2007 at 08:00am
Nah, no one really liked Cho after she turned into the human hose pipe...at least, I didn't.

I mean, I don't have some sort of vendetta against her, but my opinion of her has gone down, cos she seemed a bit selfish, unloading all her worries about her late lamented ex to the person who saw him die. I mean, as if he wasn't suffering enough anguish already. And all that getting uppity about Hermione when it's blindingly obvious that there's nothing going on between Hermione and Harry, it's all about the bookworm and the ginge, it just seems a bit silly.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 29th, 2007 at 10:06am
Apparently in the new movie during the trailers and previews you can tell she change her accent.

Lord, I remember when my friends and I were watching Goblet of Fire and Cho came one screen and said, 'It's a bit icy on the steps Harry,' or something in that dreadfully strong Scottish accent and I just burst out laughing.

No offence to Scotts, I'm a huge fan of you, and you're accents, especially on your men, wearing those short kilts *ramble stops here* but I just did not expect Cho Chang to be Scottish. It was too funny. Too many ethnics and it was just so surprising.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 30th, 2007 at 07:17am
Nah, Liverpool accent I seem to remember.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 07:19am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Nah, Liverpool accent I seem to remember.

I think she's scottish too. To Wikipedia!!!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 07:20am
Birth name: Katie Leung

Born: 8 August 1987 (1987-08-0Cool (age 19) Motherwell, Scotland
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 30th, 2007 at 07:29am
Really? Blimey, I need to recheck my GoF.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 09:36am
The actress is definitely Scottish, someone on GSB went to her highschool or something, I remember them taking about it once Con
I don't know about where Cho is from, though.
And I still don't think she'll die.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 30th, 2007 at 10:54am
No, I don't think she will.

She's not an important enough character.

There's gonna be important deaths (Dumbledore, Sirius) and Background deaths (Madam Bones, Emmeline Vance, Hannah Abbot's parents, etc) and Cho doesn't fall into either of those categories.

Unless JKR goes all out and kills anyone and everyone.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 01:35pm
She'll go crazy and be like...The Exterminator. But you know how Ron says the "maniac" from HP2 might have done everyone a favor by killing Myrtle? I feel the same way about Cho. Shifty
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 09:14pm
I actually think that Harry will die. What life will there be for him afterward. He'll be in a state of depression, at the local pub, drunk, and going "I was the boy who lived!" and such.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
July 1st, 2007 at 12:06am
I hope harry doesn't die, but either way I think J.K will come up with a brilliant ending.
If Harry does die I rest assured that it won't be because he is a horcrux

If he ends up being a horcrux... @_@
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 1st, 2007 at 08:42am
Buddy Christ:
I actually think that Harry will die. What life will there be for him afterward. He'll be in a state of depression, at the local pub, drunk, and going "I was the boy who lived!" and such.

A life with Ginny.

Going down the pub on a Saturday and getting drunk with Ron and having a good time.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 1st, 2007 at 10:40am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Buddy Christ:

A life with Ginny.

Going down the pub on a Saturday and getting drunk with Ron and having a good time.
I like Harry's life after the books as FP describes it File
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 1st, 2007 at 10:47am
Misanthropist:
I hope harry doesn't die, but either way I think J.K will come up with a brilliant ending.
If Harry does die I rest assured that it won't be because he is a horcrux

If he ends up being a horcrux... @_@

Totally, something that we can't even think of Con

Why does everyone think he's a horcrux anyway?! Cheese I mean he clearly isn't o_o
Register