News about the new album!

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 1st, 2009 at 06:08pm
Doris The Spider:
Seriously what's up with ticket sales? Only the international ones are on sale? But they are in the fall. That's makes no sense! I'm so confused. No

OK! Nevermind I just went to the area's site and they said they will be on sale soon. YES! I wish I knew the exact date though. Sad
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
May 1st, 2009 at 07:00pm
I just hope they don't spring it on us. Like, "oh guess what! the tickets are going on sale TOMORROW!"
I would die No
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
May 2nd, 2009 at 06:37am
asthenia.:
I just hope they don't spring it on us. Like, "oh guess what! the tickets are going on sale TOMORROW!"
I would die No

I think the dates are up now.

English tickets are out. On ebay they're over £100. They've also announced another date. (November 1st Wembley Stadium)
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 2nd, 2009 at 09:54am
O_O I'd hate to be in England. Isn't that expensive?
I hope the ones over here in the US don't cost that much.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 2nd, 2009 at 10:50am
They're only over £100 cause they're on ebay. From official sites they were only about £35 each.
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
May 2nd, 2009 at 11:08pm
Hmm, I wonder if when 21CB comes out, instead of insulting fans for joining the fan base for American Idiot it's going to be for 21st Century Breakdown.

Like, "Eww, you're not a real Green Day fan, you only like the because of 21st Century Breakdown!"
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
May 3rd, 2009 at 12:37am
Horror In My Bathtub:
Hmm, I wonder if when 21CB comes out, instead of insulting fans for joining the fan base for American Idiot it's going to be for 21st Century Breakdown.

Like, "Eww, you're not a real Green Day fan, you only like the because of 21st Century Breakdown!"
lmfao sorry that made me laugh
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
May 3rd, 2009 at 12:38am
I think I'll get an Idiot Club membership this month so I'll have a chance to get better tickets in the presale
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 3rd, 2009 at 03:44pm
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2009 at 04:16pm
Spider Tre:
Yeah, that totally doesn't make me more nervous.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
May 4th, 2009 at 08:34pm
Go here and click listen live for new Green Day randomly coming up in the hour...

Like between 7:30 and 8:30 Minnesota time O_O
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 4th, 2009 at 09:14pm
I was able to download all of Hearts Collide and I like it a lot. It has this really awesome 50's/60's sound to it. OMGyes

And I still refuse to listen to any of the new songs before the cd is out. And it's become increasingly hard to resist since East Jesus Nowhere and 21 are posted on GDA. And 21 Guns is the one song I've wanted to listen to the most omgno
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 4th, 2009 at 10:43pm
I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. I will not listen until they come out. O_O
*has a heart attack*
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 5th, 2009 at 02:35am
^ good luck haha
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2009 at 06:47am
I already hate anyone who buys 21st Century Breakdown 'cause you're all posers and teenies.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 5th, 2009 at 01:39pm
asthenia.:
I was able to download all of Hearts Collide and I like it a lot. It has this really awesome 50's/60's sound to it. OMGyes

And I still refuse to listen to any of the new songs before the cd is out. And it's become increasingly hard to resist since East Jesus Nowhere and 21 are posted on GDA. And 21 Guns is the one song I've wanted to listen to the most omgno
Where did you download it from? I tried to resist but i listened to them and i absolutley LOVE them!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 5th, 2009 at 01:46pm
i'm fighting it Smiley

i think i might fail before the 15th though guh ;(
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
May 5th, 2009 at 02:30pm
TOODLiEDiRNT:
asthenia.:

Where did you download it from? I tried to resist but i listened to them and i absolutley LOVE them!

I did a Twitter search, and someone had posted a link to download Hearts Collide. It was actually pretty easy to find it. xD
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
May 5th, 2009 at 02:44pm
East Jesus Nowere is going to sound immense live.

I couldn't resist. I had to listen.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 5th, 2009 at 03:43pm
I'm in love with East Jesus Nowhere, American Euology and 21 Guns
Register