Batfreak

Blog
October 26th, 2010 at 04:18pm
Alleh Baba:
Blood_Sex_and Billie:
Alleh Baba:
Blood_Sex_and Billie:
Alleh Baba:
When you're in sunny Spain on holiday, and not in your rainy country, and all you can think about is Tré Cool lmfao
AA tehe
YOU CAN'T BLAME ME lmfao
I really can't =3
It was rather an eventful trip. I was watching the Simpsons movie in Spanish, and I still managed to cry when Tré dies lmfao
Crying or Very sad oui...
Tunny of Suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tunny of Suburbia
October 26th, 2010 at 09:07pm
When you're watching The Office Christmas special 2009 and Dwight sings karaoke to BOBD and you freak out laughing like this -> lmfao

And you're super proud when your Dad knows the song
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
October 27th, 2010 at 05:09am
^ Ikr! Mr. Green

When you're in Spain in a shoe shop and they play 21 Guns and you freak out, then BOBD comes on a bit later and you pretty much die lmfao
green day drunkbunny
King For A Couple Of Days
green day drunkbunny
October 27th, 2010 at 06:06am
when you complain about the simpsons movie cause they make tré lose his other nut just before he dies
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
October 27th, 2010 at 08:49pm
^^i know wright!!! >=U
-->when your 'rents are watching football and you see someone has the name "Armstrong" and you freak
-->when you see someone with a sweatshirt for a football team and it ALSO says "Armstrong" and you freak AGAIN
-->and when you like this dude at the grocery store and you find out his name is Mike and you like him more XD
lmfao
Tunny of Suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tunny of Suburbia
October 27th, 2010 at 09:14pm
When you think your cousin looks like Billie from the '90s and you hate him for it
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
October 27th, 2010 at 09:30pm
-When you told your parents you didn't want to go to the eye doctor because "you were scared," but you really just didn't want to be away from GSB for 6+ hours.
-When you’ve seriously lost count of how many times you put Like A Rat Does Cheese on repeat today.
-When you were at Costco and your mom said, "I could eat that whole tray," after you got a cupcake sample -- but you thought you meant she wanted to eat your Tré-Tré!
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
October 28th, 2010 at 03:05pm
-->When your friend tells you to turn down your music (((it's Green Day))) and you look at him and think he's crazy for telling you that.
-->When you actually said you got bored of Green Day and thought you were crazy yourself
-->And when you hold a long coversation only about Billie's butt tehe
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
October 28th, 2010 at 05:41pm
when u refer to any place that is basically cut off from actual civilization as East Jesus Nowhere of _________ tehe

when u nerded out on Green Day references in math by talking about EJN and Platypus xD a girl that sits at my table said that it was sad that i have memorized the whole cuss fest in Platypus lmfao i agreed with it Razz

when for the last 3 art projects you have done Green Day stuff Very Happy i did the dookie cover in pointilism (a bunch of friggen pointless dots to represent shade?! its a mother effer to do!), the black and white pic of billie from the shenanigans booklet, and Jimmy/JOS for this sketchboard Mr. Green
~this is the pic i did a rough sketch of for my sketchboard click here i only got from a little above his wrist up but it was enough to look good Very Happy

when ur going as St. Jimmy for halloween!!
~god im way too excited to get free candy and dress as a reference to my favorite band!!!!!
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
October 29th, 2010 at 11:39am
Gloria21Guns:
when u refer to any place that is basically cut off from actual civilization as East Jesus Nowhere of _________ tehe

when u nerded out on Green Day references in math by talking about EJN and Platypus xD a girl that sits at my table said that it was sad that i have memorized the whole cuss fest in Platypus lmfao i agreed with it Razz

when for the last 3 art projects you have done Green Day stuff Very Happy i did the dookie cover in pointilism (a bunch of friggen pointless dots to represent shade?! its a mother effer to do!), the black and white pic of billie from the shenanigans booklet, and Jimmy/JOS for this sketchboard Mr. Green
~this is the pic i did a rough sketch of for my sketchboard click here i only got from a little above his wrist up but it was enough to look good Very Happy

when ur going as St. Jimmy for halloween!!
~god im way too excited to get free candy and dress as a reference to my favorite band!!!!!
Shake St. Jimmy!!!
-->When you wanted to be Tre' for Halloween, but NO ONE had hair gel and you couldn't buy anything to put your hair up in a mohawk like his, so you jus be Billie instead and hope to try again next year xD
Tunny of Suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tunny of Suburbia
October 29th, 2010 at 02:56pm
When you remember that your dad is John L. Fitzgerald III and have taken to calling him Tre.
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 29th, 2010 at 11:11pm
^LOL.

When you suddenly get depressed and angry if you don't see Green Day on
somebody's favorite artists' list. Or, wicked excited when it IS on their favorite artists'.
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
October 30th, 2010 at 06:54am
^ Truer words have never been spoken tehe

When you're going to town with your mates soon and you're not even dressed yet but you're still on GSB tehe
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
October 30th, 2010 at 10:05am
When you see an ad in the paper that says "Longview" on it and FREAK OUT
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 30th, 2010 at 11:30am
When you see a magazine with Green Day in it, and suddenly spaz out in a hyper
moment, and you HAVE to buy it.
Peacemaker
Geek
Peacemaker
October 30th, 2010 at 07:07pm
Yui-Chan:
When you type bits of Green Day lyrics into the Google search bar to see if Google will auto-complete them...and FREAK OUT when it does.

I do that all the time. Laughing
Peacemaker
Geek
Peacemaker
October 30th, 2010 at 07:11pm
green day drunkbunny:
sorry off topic but that sandvich om nom nom nom guy do you play team fortress 2?

No, I just randomly thought of that because my brother said it when I changed my username.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
October 30th, 2010 at 07:50pm
You know you have OCGDD when you randomly start playing GD in the middle of your guitar lesson.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 4th, 2010 at 07:33pm
-When you have 29 Tré-related fetishes.
-When you took the time to find that out.
-When you were watching Robin Hood (2010) but couldn't concentrate because of Tré.
Tunny of Suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tunny of Suburbia
November 4th, 2010 at 07:44pm
When you're watching Extra! and scream "LOOK IT'S AMERICAN IDIOT!" cause the guy (who is talking about Kim Kardashian) is standing in front of a sign for AI on Broadway. Mr. Green

P.S. I hate Extra! lmfao
Register