You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
November 4th, 2010 at 08:03pm
-When you hear the world 'idiot' and immediately think "AMERICAN IDIOT!!!"
-When you're dad's name's Mike and you wish he'd change his last name to Dirnt.
(I totally wish.)
-When you randomly shout out GD lyrics on the bus / school / home.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 4th, 2010 at 10:20pm
when u and ur teacher start talking about music in the middle of class, impeading you from doing ur homework lol, and you both agree'd that Insomniac was Green Day's best album Very Happy
~he also went through my CD's (i brought them to school to let a friend use them.. the case is too big to just carry around xD otherwise i prolly would lol) and took out my ISH! CD and was playing Welcome to Paradise Mr. Green safe to say my day was made tehe
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
November 5th, 2010 at 05:18pm
When you think THIS is uber cute =3
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2010 at 03:04pm
When you say y'know a lot while talking about Billie.
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
November 6th, 2010 at 05:57pm
Blood_Sex_and Billie:
When that was so cute you might just have to steal Billie xD
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 06:41pm
Alleh Baba:
Blood_Sex_and Billie:
When that was so cute you might just have to steal Billie xD
Nuuuuuuu!!! You can't stealz him!!!! Dx
-->and when someone asks you what your dream is your exact response is as following: "I dream of jumping around the stage like a maniac with Billie Joe, screaming King For A Day and wearing leather thongs." Mesic
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 06:45pm
RevStrychnine Twitch:

Awwwwwwwwwh. ^.^

This is from a while ago but I forgot to post it: you know you have OCGDD when someone says to you, "If you went out for Halloween, you'd probably dress up as Billie Joe Armstrong or something" and they're right.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 06:48pm
Oh, yeah--and when you see a van that says Longview on it and flip out. (Longview is apparently a nursing home around here...)
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
November 9th, 2010 at 08:10pm
When you're reading a book and Y'know comes up alot from the main character! ;D
Lee Jong Suk.
This Board Is My Home
Lee Jong Suk.
November 10th, 2010 at 03:24pm
When in your book, the main character describes themselves as a Basket Case, and you spit out your Rice Krispies xDD
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 10th, 2010 at 07:03pm
^^Laughing
-->When someone says you look like someone that could be in Green Day you get all happy and stuff.
-->When you see Green Day on TV at 5 in the morning and Billie is talking and you freak out and then your mom yells at you for being loud.
Blush lol
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 11th, 2010 at 10:00am
When it didn't take you very long to realize the drumbeats for 1,000,000, by Nine Inch Nails, are the same ones used in Know Your Enemy.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 11th, 2010 at 06:45pm
-->When you grow a random obsession over Twitch out of nowhere
-->When you're listening to Green Day on the bus after school and you can't hear it 'cause of kids in the back no matter how loud you turn up the volume and you have the temptation to get up and punch their teeth out and scream "Shut the fuck up, I'm listening to my Green Day!!!!"
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 11th, 2010 at 07:04pm
When you're looking at an apartment complex and just happen to discover that the person showing you around also likes Green Day. Con
DontshowHayley
Geek
DontshowHayley
November 11th, 2010 at 09:36pm
When you stare as long as possible at ANY random stranger that looks remotley like any member of green day (including both jasons and jeff) and you get an adrenaline rush anytime you see anything to do with them what-so-ever
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 12th, 2010 at 10:06am
^^Nice xD
When you have followings on photobucket to tell you when new pics of either Green Day or Billie Joe have been added and you get excited when there are new pics.
and when you remember an episode of LA Ink and Kat was tattooing this guy that was gonna help out at a concert the same day with Green Day and you freak out and then he says he gets to hang out with Billie and Adrienne and all them and you freak even more. xD
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
November 12th, 2010 at 04:08pm
When you're in the car and you smile when you see a sign that says "Freese Rd."
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
November 12th, 2010 at 05:46pm
When you randomly want to put together all their names in different ways and you come up with Bike for Billie and Mike Laughing
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
November 12th, 2010 at 07:06pm
when ur dad might take u out to Guitar Center and when u get there u want to get Tre' Cool signature drum sticks tehe and your also going to ask if they have any Billie Joe Jr's in stock Very Happy Mr. Green

when there is a 'church' website that talked about Green Day and you joined just to defend their honor ^^ they called Green Day metal (how obsered!?!?!?!?!) and satanic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when earlier this week, your math teacher had music playing and Poprocks and Coke came on Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
~when u feel horrid because you are getting really choppy when it comes to Green Day songs D:

when u got a text like 5 minutes ago from one of ur friends saying 'Green Day is playing on the radio at this coffee shop im at. i think its American Idiot' xD
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
November 12th, 2010 at 09:10pm
When you hear the word Eulogy!!! XD I never thought that would come up in my lifetime!!
Register