Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 10th, 2005 at 02:51pm
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
i think LP are better live
OMG they rock live i saw them live once & i got them live on two dvds they rule & they are so cool & calm woah!!
lmfao am I only one that puts motion the A Place For My Head song from the Live In Texas dvd? Shifty
what do you mean?
Poisoned_pills
King For A Couple Of Days
Poisoned_pills
June 10th, 2005 at 02:53pm
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
OMG they rock live i saw them live once & i got them live on two dvds they rule & they are so cool & calm woah!!
chesters voice is doing better live and rob is the fucking shit drummer live too, their live shows are awesome, and if they ever come to sweden im so gonna see them!
i'm pretty sure they will since they got a new album coming out next year sometime Very Happy so you know what that means TOUR TOUR TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 10th, 2005 at 02:53pm
The Gustavinator:
Lisa Hahn:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
lmfao am I only one that puts slow motion the A Place For My Head song from the Live In Texas dvd? Shifty
what do you mean?
Shifty forget what I said...I was going to delete that post. Laughing
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 10th, 2005 at 02:54pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
chesters voice is doing better live and rob is the fucking shit drummer live too, their live shows are awesome, and if they ever come to sweden im so gonna see them!
i'm pretty sure they will since they got a new album coming out next year sometime Very Happy so you know what that means TOUR TOUR TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!
yes TOUR TOUR TOUR!!!! NEW ALBUM!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 10th, 2005 at 03:45pm
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
*dances* join in the new album dance thing?
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 10th, 2005 at 04:21pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
*joines in*
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 10th, 2005 at 04:30pm
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
*joines in*
*joins too* Dance
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 10th, 2005 at 04:51pm
Lisa Hahn:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
*joines in*
*joins too* Dance
HOW DEAR ONE JOIN IN ONES DANCE WITH ONE THEY CALL THE GUSTAVINATOR THAT IS JUST INAPPROAPRIATE I CAN NOT SPELL & I'VE BECOME ALL WITCHY NOW!!!!!!! caps off
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
June 10th, 2005 at 10:22pm
Drugs_Or_Me:
Lisa Hahn:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
*joines in*
*joins too* Dance
HOW DEAR ONE JOIN IN ONES DANCE WITH ONE THEY CALL THE GUSTAVINATOR THAT IS JUST INAPPROAPRIATE I CAN NOT SPELL & I'VE BECOME ALL WITCHY NOW!!!!!!! caps off
lmfao
Martian Girl
Banned
Martian Girl

Mibba
June 10th, 2005 at 10:28pm
i've never really thought about it, but they pretty much are my third favorite band (behind gd and soad)
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 11th, 2005 at 03:45am
Lisa Hahn is a P.I.M.P.:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lmfao
lmfao
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 11th, 2005 at 11:47am
The Gustavinator:
Lisa Hahn is a P.I.M.P.:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lmfao
lmfao
well i aim to please i'm am retarded you know & quite good at making people laugh Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 11th, 2005 at 11:49am
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Lisa Hahn is a P.I.M.P.:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lmfao
lmfao
well i aim to please i'm am retarded you know & quite good at making people laugh Very Happy
ooo Cool yeah, you made me laugh! Laughing
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 11th, 2005 at 01:07pm
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Lisa Hahn is a P.I.M.P.:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lmfao
lmfao
well that make a difference i actually amde you laugh ha ha Rolling Eyes is it a good thing
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 11th, 2005 at 02:52pm
DaRk_AnGeL:
The Gustavinator:
Drugs_Or_Me:
The Gustavinator:
Lisa Hahn is a P.I.M.P.:
Drugs_Or_Me:
lmfao
lmfao
well that make a difference i actually amde you laugh ha ha Rolling Eyes is it a good thing
your funny duh, in a good way!
lostxandxbroken
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lostxandxbroken
June 11th, 2005 at 02:55pm
theyre awsome
Holiday rep whore
Holiday rep whore
June 11th, 2005 at 04:01pm
i think their awesome my 5 fave songs
runaway
place for my head
breaking the habit
crawling
points of authority
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 11th, 2005 at 04:04pm
** greenday child **:
runaway
place for my head
breaking the habit
crawling
points of authority
hmm, kinda interesting
Poisoned_pills
Poisoned_pills
June 11th, 2005 at 05:03pm
Gustavatron.:
** greenday child **:
runaway
place for my head
breaking the habit
crawling
points of authority
hmm, kinda interesting
i love all there songs i have know faves
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
June 11th, 2005 at 05:08pm
DaRk_AnGeL:
Gustavatron.:
** greenday child **:
runaway
place for my head
breaking the habit
crawling
points of authority
hmm, kinda interesting
i love all there songs i have know faves
neither have i, and jsut to comment that top five, its with theyre most musically good songs wich is strange cause theyre very different
Register