Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 06:35pm
I know people might bash me now saying that animals aren't importaint or that they are lower beings and shit like that. But that isn't the reason to take your frustrations out on them. Just 'cause they can't fight back and ask for help that doesn't mean they are here to be abused.
Besides, most people hurt animals 'cause they won't get into trouble for that. Most people who use to hurt animals as kids have became bullys in school and than murderes.
And I think that real fur is pure snobizam. Most animals are skined alive, or are killed by putting something in theyr mouth and anus so electricity would burn theyr organs. Baby seals are skined alive and they aren't older than 9 weeks 'cause theyr fur turnes gray then. And it's all done infront of the eyes of their mothers.
I think animals have the same right for life without abuse as we do. We are not higher beings. We made alot of mess on this planet. The society that we have is the same as some insects have.
Animal testing is wrong and useles 'cause animals don't react the same way as humans. And what's the point of putting acid into the eyes of a bunny?
I think that's wrong. Before posting here, I think you should go to
http://www.prijatelji-zivotinja.hr/htmlen/home.html
There you can find lot of useful stuf and pics.
These are just some of the pics of animal testing. On the site you can find a list of industries who do this and who don't.
This baby seal got skined alive
This animal is gonna get electricity to burn his inner organs.
Here is the rest of your fur coat.
Think about it!!!!!!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 06:39pm
i don't agree with animal testing, but if you show me a picture of a rabbit, and a 4 year old girl dying of leukemia, guess who i'm going to feel sorry for.

Animal rights activist are no more than terrorist, they bully, torment and in cases kill human beings to try and prove a point. I will take the idea of animal testing seriously when they grow up and start actng like adults. Until then i am on Medical science side.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 06:46pm
NeoSteph:
i don't agree with animal testing, but if you show me a picture of a rabbit, and a 4 year old girl dying of leukemia, guess who i'm going to feel sorry for.

Animal rights activist are no more than terrorist, they bully, torment and in cases kill human beings to try and prove a point. I will take the idea of animal testing seriously when they grow up and start actng like adults. Until then i am on Medical science side.

Why test it on animals if animals aren't gonna benifit from it. Besides, there are alternetive ways and they are more acurate 'cause they test them on human sels they made in a lab wich would die any way. And what's the point of testing a product like a shampoo if you aren't gonna corect that wrong part. Like take Herbal esents for example, it still iritates the eyes even though it was tested on animals, veet still iritates the skin, but nivea product aren't animal tested and they don't cause iritations.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 06:51pm
Lunchbox:
NeoSteph:

Why test it on animals if animals aren't gonna benifit from it. Besides, there are alternetive ways and they are more acurate 'cause they test them on human sels they made in a lab wich would die any way. And what's the point of testing a product like a shampoo if you aren't gonna corect that wrong part. Like take Herbal esents for example, it still iritates the eyes even though it was tested on animals, veet still iritates the skin, but nivea product aren't animal tested and they don't cause iritations.

for artificial use, such as make-up, yes i agree thats wrong

But medically, until a better option comes forward, medical science needs to do what it has to do. The genetic makeup of an animal is the same as a human. thats why certain animal are used. For example chimps are used because we are made up of 98% of the same genes.

Mice have a simple hearbeat that is easy to use, are insidea are the same as pig. The earliest doctors such as Hiprocrates tested on medicine. along with Pare who was alive in the rennasciance period. Without animal testing, many cures wouldn't exist today.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 06:55pm
NeoSteph:
Lunchbox:
NeoSteph:

for artificial use, such as make-up, yes i agree thats wrong

But medically, until a better option comes forward, medical science needs to do what it has to do. The genetic makeup of an animal is the same as a human. thats why certain animal are used. For example chimps are used because we are made up of 98% of the same genes.

Mice have a simple hearbeat that is easy to use, are insidea are the same as pig. The earliest doctors such as Hiprocrates tested on medicine. along with Pare who was alive in the rennasciance period. Without animal testing, many cures wouldn't exist today.

Yeah like some stuff that was tested on rats and they didn't react, so they gave it to pregnant women and it caused wound cancer.
Science isn't gonna benifit from that. Besides, how would you like it if you were raised to be a test speciment. That's what Hitler did to Jews. He tested stuf on them. Did we have any benifit? NO.
And I've read some scientists gave ectasy to mise and made them listen to Slipknot. And the mise went crazy. How "unpredictible". Evil or Very Mad
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 07:02pm
The difference between the holocaust and animals, are we are HUMAN BEINGS. I'll never have to understand how it feels like because i'm not a rat.

In your lifetime you will either become sick or a relative will be and a medicine which was tested on animals might save your life. You will be singing a completely different tune then.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 07:14pm
NeoSteph:
The difference between the holocaust and animals, are we are HUMAN BEINGS. I'll never have to understand how it feels like because i'm not a rat.

In your lifetime you will either become sick or a relative will be and a medicine which was tested on animals might save your life. You will be singing a completely different tune then.

I don't use any stuff that's animal tested. There was animal holocaust too. I balive in reincarnation and I know that I could be an animal in my next life so, I worry about that. Alsow, I'm a Wicca and I belive in Carma.
You know: What goes around comes around.
And we have some rules we need to falow, like: Do what you will, with harm to no living thing.
And there is a law that says: Everything you do, you'll get it 3 times stronger.
Maybe now you get my point of view. Besides, I'd never like to see my dog tormented for some dumb experiment. Everyone on this planet has a natural enemy 'cause it would be wrong if some spiecias took over the planet (like people did). And you know what? Rich countrys heve medicine and stuff like that, but they rarely share it with poor countryes who's people die every day.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Lunchbox:
NeoSteph:

I don't use any stuff that's animal tested. There was animal holocaust too. I balive in reincarnation and I know that I could be an animal in my next life so, I worry about that. Alsow, I'm a Wicca and I belive in Carma.
And we have some rules we need to falow, like: Do what you will, with harm to no living thing.
And there is a law that says: Everything you do, you'll get it 3 times stronger.
Maybe now you get my point of view. Besides, I'd never like to see my dog tormented for some dumb experiment. Everyone on this planet has a natural enemy 'cause it would be wrong if some spiecias took over the planet (like people did). And you know what? Rich countrys heve medicine and stuff like that, but they rarely share it with poor countryes who's people die every day.

i'm pretty sure if reincarnation is real then i'm be alright. You can't know every medicine that is animal tested. would you honestly turn it down if your life existed on it.

The only animals used were guard dogs that guarded the camps. everything else would of been eaten.

Your right medicine should be given to the poorer countries lets just hope the government does it's job at the G8
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 07:29pm
NeoSteph:
Lunchbox:
NeoSteph:

i'm pretty sure if reincarnation is real then i'm be alright. You can't know every medicine that is animal tested. would you honestly turn it down if your life existed on it.

The only animals used were guard dogs that guarded the camps. everything else would of been eaten.

Your right medicine should be given to the poorer countries lets just hope the government does it's job at the G8

Yeas, I would refuse it. Like now, my head aches don't stop without pain killers, but I only use ones that weren't animal tested. I'd rater have a headache. And Pliva(a medicine industry that tests theyr stuff on animals) had a lot of stuff that my parents use when they catch a cold or something. I don't. I wait for it to be over without it. And I'm not afraid of dieing. I dunno why everyone makes such a big deal out of it? It isn't the end. It's just a change from one body to the other. No biggy.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 07:50pm
There are alsaw people who torment cats out of fun. I know a bunch of people who put firecrackers in to cat's anuses and viganas. That's sick.
Why would anyone wont to to that out of fun? Look how cute they are.
They alsaw have a right to live.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 08:08pm
Now, what would you think about someone who'd hurt him just for fun?
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 08:19pm
And you would kill that just for a fur coat?
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 26th, 2005 at 08:32pm
(the pic sayes:exuse me, but this is OUR fur)
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
May 26th, 2005 at 11:01pm
First off, I think it's wrong posting those pictures in here. Trying to force us to feel even worse for the animals.
I feel bad enough for them. And, it has gotten much, much better than years before us.
Yes, a lot of people who are quite selfish will kill an animal for their "cool" qualities. I feel it's wrong.
....I can't get my thinking straight. Cool
Foamy
Jackass
Foamy
May 26th, 2005 at 11:22pm
The pictures disturbed me. I cannot sleep now.... I'm all for the rights of animals, but I'm still going to eat beef. Call me whatever, but I'm against the killing of animals for material possessions that we don't need, like coats and horrible things like that. And I absolutely despise it when I see harmed animals, or stories about cats and dogs with horrible things done to them. I cry, and then I just want to kill someone. Animals are people too. People are really no more than animals anyway. It's just unreal...
Purple Rain
Purple Rain
May 26th, 2005 at 11:38pm
*cries* good god dont show me those pictures! i do hate people who do that, and who the hell wouldnt? but that is sick and wrong. we are all on this earth together, and without animals, then we wouldnt be here long.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
May 27th, 2005 at 12:38am
Hmm.. I refuse to comment.. Mad
I might just go kill somebody.. Very Happy
And, Yes, Dawg, Don't post picture's..
...Biatch. Cool
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 04:05am
TreIsCool32:
Hmm.. I refuse to comment.. Mad
I might just go kill somebody.. Very Happy
And, Yes, Dawg, Don't post picture's..
...Biatch. Cool

Yo, sorry, didn't think they are gonna disturb you so much. But people usualy say that the stuff those animals go through isn't that bad. And, well, I got used to those pics, but I still can't look at the bunny pic. I thought you'd like that pic with those cats sleeping next to each other. They look so happy. How can anyone say animals don't have fealings. I think that's one of the stuff we should talk about in school.
Lunchbox
Lunchbox
May 27th, 2005 at 04:07am
~nebula~:
*cries* good god dont show me those pictures! i do hate people who do that, and who the hell wouldnt? but that is sick and wrong. we are all on this earth together, and without animals, then we wouldnt be here long.

I agree. That's why I hate Jenifer Lopez. PETA showed her even worse pics, & she stil wears real fur. Biatch... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I think people like that should go to jail.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
May 27th, 2005 at 04:54am
Lunchbox:
Now, what would you think about someone who'd hurt him just for fun?

Shocked that's Hong Kong 's notes... where do you get this pic Question
well animal testing is an argumentative tropic, cuz that's not fair for those animals , on the other hand , lots of invention needs to prove they're safe for ppl use so those invention need to hv test on animals... however, as far as i know there are strict regulation to protect animals in those testing and ensure they don't suffer unnecessary pain in the testing... so am i just provide some information Idea and give some more viewpoint to look at this arguement
Register