Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 4th, 2006 at 06:55pm
I can't wait until you all suggest that animals get voting rights.
I agree that animals should not be abused.
I agree that humans are animals.
But I believe that there is a line between the way we live and the way they live. I mean, face it. We're weird. No other animal lives like a human. Therefore, the two situations are incomparable on the level you're all tryin to interpret...on this page...

As for euthanasia, that IS humane. More humane than letting a human starve to death...
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 5th, 2006 at 12:23am
I really could've gone without seeing those pictues. But anyways, I'm totally against animal abuse because, like you said, they can't stop it and they have as much right to live as we do. We may be more intelligent, but we don't have the right to do that shit to animals. We should just use them when we need them, like for meat, and otherwise leave them alone.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 5th, 2006 at 04:53am
Kitti:
I can't wait until you all suggest that animals get voting rights.
I agree that animals should not be abused.
I agree that humans are animals.
But I believe that there is a line between the way we live and the way they live. I mean, face it. We're weird. No other animal lives like a human. Therefore, the two situations are incomparable on the level you're all tryin to interpret...on this page...

As for euthanasia, that IS humane. More humane than letting a human starve to death...

AGREED!!! Smile
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
July 6th, 2006 at 05:22pm
I disagree with any animal cruelty. I think that animal testing for cosmetic purposes is evil and wrong, but if it is for medical research, such as finding a cure for cancer then I agree with it. Although we are using animals for our benefit we might find the cure to an illness that kills millions.
I still disagree with animal cruelty, if I see an animal being mistreated I try to stop it. I have pets and would never harm them intentionally.
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
July 8th, 2006 at 05:56pm
oh shit, I just posted a double for this thread. Im just gonna copy and paste what I said... just a minute.
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
July 8th, 2006 at 05:58pm
The other day, I heard about a kitten that got stamped on, and before I have read about a guy who ate a turtle alive... It makes me sick. I hate it that people can do that to other living creatures.

OMG. I just searched it on google... some guy actually set cats alight. This is one of the reasons that one of my mottos is "Society Is Twisted" becasue this is what it produces. The guy was a TEACHER. How sick is that?
Kitti
Kitti
July 8th, 2006 at 06:01pm
lornytehpsycho:
oh shit, I just posted a double for this thread. Im just gonna copy and paste what I said... just a minute.
Self-correcting, bravo.
You're set! Smile
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 8th, 2006 at 07:24pm
lornytehpsycho:
The other day, I heard about a kitten that got stamped on, and before I have read about a guy who ate a turtle alive... It makes me sick. I hate it that people can do that to other living creatures.

OMG. I just searched it on google... some guy actually set cats alight. This is one of the reasons that one of my mottos is "Society Is Twisted" becasue this is what it produces. The guy was a TEACHER. How sick is that?

I know its awful what people do, there's this lad in my class who claims to have stuck fireworks up a cats ass and a bunch of lads from my year say they set a bag of new born kittens on fire.
Now although I'm not 100% sure they're telling the truth but even if they aren't its a sick thing to joke about. Since when did troturing and killing innocent animals become cool? Its just sick, twisted and low and no one seems to be doing anything about it. I mean the ISPCA are trying but they can't take in every stary they don't have the space or funds.
I think they should start teaching children respect for animals in primary school or something!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 9th, 2006 at 10:24am
Incubus:
lornytehpsycho:

I know its awful what people do, there's this lad in my class who claims to have stuck fireworks up a cats ass and a bunch of lads from my year say they set a bag of new born kittens on fire.
Now although I'm not 100% sure they're telling the truth but even if they aren't its a sick thing to joke about. Since when did troturing and killing innocent animals become cool? Its just sick, twisted and low and no one seems to be doing anything about it. I mean the ISPCA are trying but they can't take in every stary they don't have the space or funds.
I think they should start teaching children respect for animals in primary school or something!

how many of you hate Ozzy Osbourne for biting the head of a bat, that was an accicdent?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 10:33am
Magne:
Incubus:
lornytehpsycho:

how many of you hate Ozzy Osbourne for biting the head of a bat, that was an accicdent?

no it wasnt....
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 9th, 2006 at 10:52am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Incubus:
lornytehpsycho:

no it wasnt....

yes it was because a part of his stage act back then was he would get a RUBBER bat and bite the head of and when he was singing a fan threw this live bat on to the stage and he bite its head of.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 9th, 2006 at 11:09am
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
people who abuse helpless animals are fuckin crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kind of agree with that. People who abuse animals 'for fun' have some proper physcological problems.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 11:30am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Incubus:
lornytehpsycho:

no it wasnt....

yes it was because a part of his stage act back then was he would get a RUBBER bat and bite the head of and when he was singing a fan threw this live bat on to the stage and he bite its head of.

Right, like you can't tell the difference between rubber and a real bat. He did it on purpose, he knew it would get him publicity because he could say it was an accident to the press and cause a scandal.

Ozzy is smart, he knows how to get attention when he wants it. Why do yoiu think he did a reality show?
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 9th, 2006 at 11:40am
anti-christ of suburbia:
as far as im concerned, animals should be equal in rights to humans. they have the same emotions, the same feelings as us, they have a life, they have a right to that life, and they should be treated as such. you only need to have a pet to realise that they deserve the same rights as humans. we only consider animals inferior coz we cant understand their language, and they dont look like us.

We can't treat them like us.
They're domestic animals. It means that before human domesticated them, they were in the nature and live by their own.
So a dog living like us, and having the same rights wouldn't make sense.
They don't need that.
The only and same right we can both (human and domestic animals) get is to be loved.
And that's all domestic animals need and 'expect' from us..
They need to feel that we care about them.
On that point, yes, we should treat them as equal.

anti-christ of suburbia:
one of the things i really hate is animal euthanasia.

About animal euthanasia, I can see you've never seen an animal that suffers..
Trust me, euthanasia is the best way sometimes.
It'd be hypocrite to think that it's bad for them. It's not bad for them. It just is for you 'cause you'd like to keep it with you a bit more.
And you're contradicting yourself.
You see your happiness, not animals'.
So you don't treat them as an equal to us.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 11:52am
Cecilia:
anti-christ of suburbia:
as far as im concerned, animals should be equal in rights to humans. they have the same emotions, the same feelings as us, they have a life, they have a right to that life, and they should be treated as such. you only need to have a pet to realise that they deserve the same rights as humans. we only consider animals inferior coz we cant understand their language, and they dont look like us.

We can't treat them like us.
They're domestic animals. It means that before human domesticated them, they were in the nature and live by their own.
So a dog living like us, and having the same rights wouldn't make sense.
They don't need that.
The only and same right we can both (human and domestic animals) get is to be loved.
And that's all domestic animals need and 'expect' from us..
They need to feel that we care about them.
On that point, yes, we should treat them as equal.

anti-christ of suburbia:
one of the things i really hate is animal euthanasia.

About animal euthanasia, I can see you've never seen an animal that suffers..
Trust me, euthanasia is the best way sometimes.
It'd be hypocrite to think that it's bad for them. It's not bad for them. It just is for you 'cause you'd like to keep it with you a bit more.
And you're contradicting yourself.
You see your happiness, not animals'.
So you don't treat them as an equal to us.

Sad

That was my cat tiger. When she was 2, my Aunt Took her out to her house to cat sit her while I was gone. She loved it out there in the country so we left her there where she could be happy.

I was at my Aunts house al;l last week. Last friday, we had to put her to sleep. She had bob cats disease. There is no cure for it. The only medication's were experimental and not available. It kills their white blood cells and whenever the vet would draw blood it would be yellow because of whatever bacteria was in it.

She was in immense pain. it makes her muscels and Joints tense up so everytime she even moved she would yowl her head of becuase it hurt so bad. We had to force feed her so she didnt die of Starvation, but it didnt matter, she would just throw it up again. She had internal bleeding and was hemeraging. We took her to the vet once every 2 days, because if you caught it early enough, and kept force feeding them and kept them hydrated, there was a small chance they could survive.

She didnt, she only got worse and worse. Based on what Anti-Christ of suburbia said, I shouldnt have put her to sleep? She couldnt move, she couldnt eat, she couldnt do anything by herself, she was miserable. You say your against animal cruelty, but I should have just let her suffer when I could stop it? If that makes me "inhumane" and "cruel" then Im gladly going to be inhumane and Cruel.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 9th, 2006 at 12:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
You say your against animal cruelty, but I should have just let her suffer when I could stop it? If that makes me "inhumane" and "cruel" then Im gladly going to be inhumane and Cruel.

I'm sorry for you and your cat but you didn't get what I said apparently.. Confused
I said that euthanasia is the best way so they don't suffer anymore. It stops them suffering.
You suffer to see them go but they suffer too while they're alive..

I don't understand your last part..
I've never mentionned "inhumane" and "cruel" in my post.. Confused
But for me, euthanasia isn't cruel nor inhumane when it comes to stop them suffering..
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Cecilia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
You say your against animal cruelty, but I should have just let her suffer when I could stop it? If that makes me "inhumane" and "cruel" then Im gladly going to be inhumane and Cruel.

I'm sorry for you and your cat but you didn't get what I said apparently.. Confused
I said that euthanasia is the best way so they don't suffer anymore. It stops them suffering.

But for me, euthanasia isn't cruel nor inhumane when it comes to stop them suffering..

I wasnt commenting to you, that was to AntiChrist of Suburbia Chick...
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Based on what Anti-Christ of suburbia said,
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 9th, 2006 at 12:35pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Cecilia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I wasnt commenting to you, that was to AntiChrist of Suburbia Chick...
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Based on what Anti-Christ of suburbia said,

I misinterpreted that sentence Crazy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 9th, 2006 at 12:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Right, like you can't tell the difference between rubber and a real bat. He did it on purpose, he knew it would get him publicity because he could say it was an accident to the press and cause a scandal.

Ozzy is smart, he knows how to get attention when he wants it. Why do yoiu think he did a reality show?

Yeah, but that was Ozzy...

As far as my views on Animal euthanasia goes, pretty much the same as human euthanasia. Whats better, living for 10 years in pain or 1 year with no pain and good quality of life?. Sometimes it isn't worth keeping the creature alive, if all its going to do is suffer.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
July 19th, 2006 at 09:41am
well what do you think killing an animal is and i'm not saying to be cruel to animals like dogs for example but i mean come on we kill them daily!
Register