Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:26am
Uncle Fester:
i agree.....animals dont have a voice to fight back. i protest against animal cruelty. some cops beat you up at protests but hey, it doesnt stop me
Cops don't beat you up at protests, they beat idiots up who do stupid things. They rarely go on an innocent person just at a rally.
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
October 11th, 2006 at 03:15pm
i am against any kind of animal abuse, especialy testing products on them! they are living beings too! they don't deserve to be treated like that. but the sad thing is that we use many products every day not knowing they have been tested on animals.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 13th, 2006 at 09:32am
Anji:
Uncle Fester:
i agree.....animals dont have a voice to fight back. i protest against animal cruelty. some cops beat you up at protests but hey, it doesnt stop me
Cops don't beat you up at protests, they beat idiots up who do stupid things. They rarely go on an innocent person just at a rally.

i know, ive been there....im talking real protests and demos some that last for days....ive been to heaps
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
October 18th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Lunchbox:
TreIsCool32:
Hmm.. I refuse to comment.. Mad
I might just go kill somebody.. Very Happy
And, Yes, Dawg, Don't post picture's..
...Biatch. Cool

Yo, sorry, didn't think they are gonna disturb you so much. But people usualy say that the stuff those animals go through isn't that bad. And, well, I got used to those pics, but I still can't look at the bunny pic. I thought you'd like that pic with those cats sleeping next to each other. They look so happy. How can anyone say animals don't have fealings. I think that's one of the stuff we should talk about in school.

can you just take the skinned seal one off?! It makes me feal rather ill
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
October 18th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Sad Poor kitties.
STILL: and I bet im gonna sound very, very evil saying this but...
I'de rather an animal died from an allergic reaction to nivea shampoothan me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 18th, 2006 at 05:29pm
keyboard not found:
Sad Poor kitties.

Cosmetic products such as that are not needed to survive, so by saying that you are saying that it's ok for animals to be needlessly killed. There is other ways to test cosmetic products aside from animals. Animals are just more cost efficent, and thats no excuse for them to be used in such a way.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 19th, 2006 at 05:20am
The difference between you getting tested for cosmetic products and a rabbit of a cat is that if you become ill, or suffer from a reaction, you'll get proper and full hospital attention. The animals used in product testing are usually just left to die.
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
October 19th, 2006 at 06:34am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
keyboard not found:
Sad Poor kitties.

Cosmetic products such as that are not needed to survive, so by saying that you are saying that it's ok for animals to be needlessly killed. There is other ways to test cosmetic products aside from animals. Animals are just more cost efficent, and thats no excuse for them to be used in such a way.

Im not saying its ok, im just saying would you rather an animal died or a human.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 19th, 2006 at 06:41am
Uncle Fester:
Anji:
Uncle Fester:

i know, ive been there....im talking real protests and demos some that last for days....ive been to heaps
Yeah, me too, and unless you're being totally stupid, or have a good reason to, then cops get at you.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 12th, 2006 at 10:00am
Are there alternatives to testing animals [for medication] ?
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
November 12th, 2006 at 10:23am
Cliff Diving.:

there are alternatives that are more accurate, but they are expensive, so they arent used. its all about money
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 12th, 2006 at 10:25am
anti-christ of suburbia:
Cliff Diving.:

there are alternatives that are more accurate, but they are expensive, so they arent used. its all about money

...like?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 12th, 2006 at 06:08pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
Cliff Diving.:

Everytime I see you post this, I laugh. You have said this 092476091376 times, and you have yet to give one example of these alternatives.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 14th, 2006 at 02:35pm
I think its wrong. My dad is somewhat of an abuser and he abuses my dog. I've tried to tell him to stop but he doesn't and it really bothers me. I never can understand how a person is able to do that without feeling bad. I feel bad if I accidentally crash into my dog, yet my dad shoves him without any emotion.

I think animal testing is horrible as well. But until scientists figure out some other way, it's really unstoppable.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 15th, 2006 at 05:16am
Insert_Clever_Saying_Here:
Lucifers Angel:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Animal Shelters can't afford to care for animals that long, which is why there is a time limit to which they can keep them

What would you rather happen, them die slowly aqnd painfully of starvation, or be put to sleep humanley?
well put!! And your quite right, animal shelters cant keep every animal that comes through they're door, in an ideal world they would but at the moment its not possible.
Wall This is true...but what gets me is that we all know this but most people do nothing about it. [b]Spade and neuter your pets people! Also, it drives me nuts that vets and people from animal shelters know how important this is and yet the cost is astromical. I mean yeah, some organizations will pay for it, but when it's such an important and neccesary procedure why do they make it almost impossible to afford?!?
Azdaja
[/b]

if you get a dog or cat from a shelter they are now neutered before you get them, and anyway i think that is a good idea, and also if they bought back the dog cat licence then perhaps people would think twice about getting an animal.
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
November 15th, 2006 at 05:16pm
i think animal abuse is wrong.If u have an animal u should look forward to coming home and playing with it.I always feel so bad when i go to zoos.they all look so sad.I think the animals should all be in their natural habitat.Those pictures u put up kind of scared me.now i feel even worse.there's this person who lives on my street or close to my street.she buys rabbits then releases them into the forest and leaves them there.there not going to know how to survive on their own.Anyway im so against animal abuse.animals are people too u know......
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2006 at 05:52pm
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
I always feel so bad when i go to zoos.they all look so sad.I think the animals should all be in their natural habitat.

Zoo's that follow national regulations well do amazing things for animals. Endangered animals can't rebuild their population by themselves, Zoo's are involved in all kinds of conservation programs that allow animals to thrive in the wild. Animals in zoo's weren't from the wild anyways, unless they were injured out there and unable to survive on their own anymore. Zoo's arent evil.
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
animals are people too u know......

O_o... no they aren't.
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
November 16th, 2006 at 02:43pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
O_o... no they aren't.

That's actually the most hilarious thing I've heard in a long, long time.

You are aware that we're different species, no?
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Ginger Nuts:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
O_o... no they aren't.

That's actually the most hilarious thing I've heard in a long, long time.

You are aware that we're different species, no?
It's actually the other way around. People are animals too. And by far we are the weirdest and dumbest. I mean, we invented the mortgage people...[/anti human rant]

Anyway, I think that animal cruelty should be tackled more seriously. Vivisection...however...yeah it saves people but we just can't rely on it. After all, we are pretty damn different.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 01:51pm
Animal abuse is disgusting. I turned on the news tonight to hear a story about a boy who fed a cat to his bull terrier. Thankfully he was sent to a young offenders prison for four months.
Register