Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 21st, 2006 at 02:39pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Animal abuse is disgusting. I turned on the news tonight to hear a story about a boy who fed a cat to his bull terrier. Thankfully he was sent to a young offenders prison for four months.

Did he kill the cat first? Confused
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
November 21st, 2006 at 03:12pm
there's this PETA girl who skips second period every day and comes to our class
this kid said he hunted deer when he lived on a farm and she started smacking him

which goes to show, PETA doesn't care about people

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

alright, but seriously, animal abuse is wrong, but not a major problem
and I think PETA is much worse than the issue itself
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
November 21st, 2006 at 04:16pm
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Animal abuse is disgusting. I turned on the news tonight to hear a story about a boy who fed a cat to his bull terrier. Thankfully he was sent to a young offenders prison for four months.

No, it was still alive. That's why he was sent to prison.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 21st, 2006 at 05:44pm
spill_no_sick:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Poorly
Educated
Teen
"Activists"
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
November 21st, 2006 at 05:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Poorly
Educated
Teen
"Activists"

lovesit.

anyway, i don't think its a major issue but i do think its wrong.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:03am
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
i think animal abuse is wrong.If u have an animal u should look forward to coming home and playing with it.I always feel so bad when i go to zoos.they all look so sad.I think the animals should all be in their natural habitat.Those pictures u put up kind of scared me.now i feel even worse.there's this person who lives on my street or close to my street.she buys rabbits then releases them into the forest and leaves them there.there not going to know how to survive on their own.Anyway im so against animal abuse.animals are people too u know......
Isn't that their natural habitat though? Or close enough at least.

Courtney is right and you're being slightly blind sided, endangered animals can't reproduce their population on their own, but rabits can, and so releasing them where ever should be fine.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
November 22nd, 2006 at 01:35pm
Anji:
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
i think animal abuse is wrong.If u have an animal u should look forward to coming home and playing with it.I always feel so bad when i go to zoos.they all look so sad.I think the animals should all be in their natural habitat.Those pictures u put up kind of scared me.now i feel even worse.there's this person who lives on my street or close to my street.she buys rabbits then releases them into the forest and leaves them there.there not going to know how to survive on their own.Anyway im so against animal abuse.animals are people too u know......

Courtney is right and you're being slightly blind sided, endangered animals can't reproduce their population on their own, but rabits can, and so releasing them where ever should be fine.

but if's been raised by humans/in captivtity wouldn't not know how to adjust to the sudden change. can't that be putting the rabbits in more danger?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 03:22pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

Because a dog ate it? Rolling Eyes
Society is fucking pathetic these days.
How can a human be punished for what an animal does to another animal?
Disgraceful.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 03:33pm
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

Disgraceful.
It depends on the circumstances, of course. Cock-fighting for example. Technically, it's cockerels fighting - with some interferance from humans.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 06:32pm
Bloodraine:

Disgraceful.

fed a cat to his bull terrier

He purposely endangered the animal for whatever reason, he got what he deserved. If my dogs ate someone elses cats I'd be punished for it too, they're my dogs, regardless of if it was an accident or not.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 23rd, 2006 at 06:32am
Viva La Stupid:
Anji:
Mike's_Punk_Angel:

but if's been raised by humans/in captivtity wouldn't not know how to adjust to the sudden change. can't that be putting the rabbits in more danger?
Firstly, thank you for proving my point about captivated animals in zoos. Secondly, rabbits breed hell fast and they wouldn't have a problem surviving, but a huge rise in rabbit populations is probably going to come around. Pending on where you live of course, rabbits would probably be able to survive on their own.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
November 23rd, 2006 at 10:35am
I did my presentation on school about animal testing. I think there are enough other things to test medication on.
Animals ar ALMOST the same as people. So make up what is tested on animals can be dangerous for peoples!

In 2009 the Europese Unie (EU) want to forbid animal testing!

(Sorry if my english is bad. Razz )
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:01am
you want real people to test medication?
i don't think it's a good idea
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:01am
hay lin:
I did my presentation on school about animal testing. I think there are enough other things to test medication on.
Animals ar ALMOST the same as people. So make up what is tested on animals can be dangerous for peoples!

In 2009 the Europese Unie (EU) want to forbid animal testing!

(Sorry if my english is bad. Razz )
S'ok. Here, tips:

Instead of, 'So make up what is tested on animals can be dangerous for peoples!' it might be better to say 'So, make up which is tested on animals can be dangerous for people!'

There is no need to put an 's' at the end of people because it is a plural word devised from person, it's singular partner. I've been through this as well, English still confuses me.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:09am
Thanks anji! Very Happy
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:49pm
Room 101:
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Bloodraine:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

Disgraceful.
It depends on the circumstances, of course. Cock-fighting for example. Technically, it's cockerels fighting - with some interferance from humans.

He handed the cat to the dog and watched it being eaten.
GDluvur9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDluvur9
November 30th, 2006 at 06:48pm
i am completely against the testing of animals. its really stupid and i think there is a better way to test that shit! and fur coats are just reall unessesary! they're really cute and stuff but not at the expense of an animals life!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2006 at 10:41pm
IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS "THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO TEST IT" AND DOESNT PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE IM INVESTING IN A BASEBALL BAT.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 02:17am
tests on human volunteers are more accurate, cell cultures can be grown for research, tests can be done in virtual reality. there are other more reliable methods of testing. ans the humans have a choice if they want to be experimented on.
dramamine;
King For A Couple Of Days
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 03:54am
Why did you show those fucking pictures?
Tears came to my eyes..
I hate animal cruelty SO much...

There is a better way.
If you want your product to get out so much, test it on yourself!

Would you rather kill an innocent animal with YOUR creation? I know, people aren't going to start testing it on themselves but I'd rather they did [just my opinion] instead of hurting animals.

It's so fucking horrible.

Excuse my language.

i could not live with myself if I hurt an animal. I still feel bad for a week ago when I was playing dodgeball and I hit my boyfriend with a soccer ball by accident. I feel bad still. imagine me killing something?...
Register