Animal abuse

AuthorMessage
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 05:01pm
Exactlyyyyy! They're sick. And I think it's even more sick that people enjoy it and call it a sport and are proud of it.
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
April 13th, 2011 at 05:04pm
Especially like Deer Hunting. And Polar Bear Hunting has even started!
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 05:38pm
Wow, are you for real?
Like...wow...people are sick.
Polar Bears are at risk of dying, LETS HUNT THEM!
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
April 13th, 2011 at 05:51pm
I know right.
It's a bit pathetic hunting endangered animals, they're just going to end up being extinct.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 13th, 2011 at 10:35pm
Yeah, I mean, killing animals is already a low blow, letting them suffer makes you that much worse.
Going after the endangered ones.....yeah...you're scum.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 14th, 2011 at 05:35am
ok, so i read something interesting a few days ago
some people were comparing eating meat with bestiality (like, in both cases you're using animals for your own advantage)
what do you guys think?
(i am against both, and i obviously think bestiality is horrible)
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 16th, 2011 at 04:22pm
Oh my god, isn't that when people have sex with animals?
If so, HECK NO do I think they're anything alike.
Yes I think killing and eating and animal is wrong, but to go as far as to compare it to THAT, no way!
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 16th, 2011 at 04:56pm
oh, just to clarify, this is not my opinion, i was just trying to debate and see what you guys thought
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 16th, 2011 at 04:57pm
I understand.
But that's just how I feel about it.
I mean, that's like two totally different things!
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
April 18th, 2011 at 02:33pm
I think animal abuse is discusting! Its scary thinking waht some idiots can do to animals! I cant even scold my bird without feeling bad about it later on! how could your hurt cuties like these:

Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 23rd, 2011 at 11:12am
It's wrong to kill innocent animals who have done no harm to the humans. There's no need to kill an animal just because the law says it's okay.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
April 23rd, 2011 at 03:21pm
Dana.:
It's wrong to kill innocent animals who have done no harm to the humans. There's no need to kill an animal just because the law says it's okay.
And what are your opinions on killing them for food?

And really, I hate it when people try to instill some sense of morality into animals. Innocent etc.
Just sayin' in general... not just aiming that one at you.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 23rd, 2011 at 10:31pm
I have no problems with them being killed for food as long as they are being farmed for slaughter.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 24th, 2011 at 03:38am
But surely then they're still "innocent" etc. and that contradicts your previous statement.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 25th, 2011 at 04:48pm
^ Agreed....that is like...well, yeah.

You can't say "Oh, well, it was farmed for slaughter, so therefore, isn't innocent, and well, it's alright to kill it, BUT DON'T KILL THOSE WILD ANIMALS, THEY'RE FAR MORE INNOCENT, and they are NOT to be killed!"
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 03:52pm
Dana.:
I have no problems with them being killed for food as long as they are being farmed for slaughter.

If you go into the woods and hunt a full grown deer, legally during hunting season, you've killed a deer that reached maturity in a natural environment, led a nice, free life, and presumably provided meat for your family for a while.

If you eat a hamburger, it likely came from a cow raised on a mass production "farm" where it was packed next to thousands of other cows for its whole life, and basically never moved except to eat and shit until it was slaughtered.

So what is worse?
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 11:50pm
^ I really like that.
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
May 11th, 2011 at 09:05pm
BELLY JO.:
The thing that bothers me about people is that they will watch videos and read info about animal abuse and shit an then say oh i'm never using this product again or i'm never eating meat again blah blah
then a week later they go back to doing the same stuff they did before.
i agree.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
July 6th, 2011 at 08:30pm
Uhm, just came across this while on PETA and I am so disgusted. It's one of the crulest things I have ever seen in my life.

Neutral

^Click the smile, it's the link.

What kind of sick person comes up with somthing this?
And who would buy it?
I think it's so wrong!
How can they even fine it legal?
Batman.
Batman.
July 8th, 2011 at 01:59pm
^ The link doesn't work omgno

I really don't feel like being sucked into another discussion that I have to relentlessly check every day, but I do need to say this.

I can't stand it when people say, "Oh my gosh, hunting is terrible." Yes, I do believe hunting of endangered animals is ignorant and really has no point, but what about when the only way of controlling the population of an animal is shooting them? I used to think that hunting deer was stupid, you know, "It didn't do anything to you, why kill it?" But the only means of controlling the population of the white tail deer is by shooting them. And a lot of the people that hunt use all parts of the deer. (Not like, gallbladder and liver etc, but a lot of them use the hide, and the meat.) All the people I know that hunt use all the venison for burgers, or for jerky, or whatever. And a lot of people hang the hide up.

People don't hunt deer because they're malicious or have nothing better to do. If people didn't hunt deer, the population would grow to crazy proportions. Ask people that hunt. (I know this thread's about animal abuse, but you're comparing hunting with animal abuse, which is really farfetched.)
Register