† foresaken †
June 8th, 2005 at 05:18am
rock00chick:
† foresaken †:
rock00chick:
† foresaken †:
rock00chick:
† foresaken †:
It would do my school a lot of good. It would also gain the teachers far more respect than they have at the moment and they would hva econtrol over the class rather than the class having control over them

danni you are more disrespectful to some of the teachers than alot of the kids getting suspended for throwing water over another pupil...i think it's a sensative case and now children know their rights alot more than they did, and i think there would be alot of rioting going on if the did re-introduce it, so they'd have to bring it in slowly, and they'd have to keep people informed of what's going on...the government isnt very good at that
quite right but theres a little laugh now and then and theres telling them 2 fuck off to their faces and generally being a nuscience to everyone else. The teachers are there to help you not to be a punch bag..

yeah my point is if corpral punishment would stop me taking the piss wouldn't it...
So haaaaaa!

danni you're bloody obsessed with taking the piss outa teachers...its like ur life...

Oh yeah totally sophie it's my bloody life.... Rolling Eyes

ur pathetic sumtimes

Nyway
yeah it should be it'd put people in their rightful place

yes...i know i am pathetic...but so r u sometimes...

what i'm saying sophie is that it would sort me out.And if it would sort me out i'd sort a lot of other people out!!
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 8th, 2005 at 05:21am
i think corporal punishment should be imposed because then the children would give a lot more respect to their teachers and they parents even!! I think it should be imposed because it will also cut crime down and everyone moans about all the crime in the world, especially here in the UK!
Well thats just my thought on the subject!
† foresaken †
Geek
† foresaken †
June 8th, 2005 at 05:22am
i'd also probably have far more respect for those teachers whom i don't have any for now.. corpral punishment would be good for everyone...Well except those who misbehave oviously.
Comrade182
Comrade182
June 8th, 2005 at 07:54am
I think we need to make a sort of list about what things corpal punishment include.
I've talked to some teachers who used to use it. And some of the things they could do are nasty.

They can throw board rubbers at students, large sets of keys, slap (not punch) them. There was loads of things. Coperal punishment isn't just a caning across the knuckles or backside, theres loads of things they could get away with! Confused
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 8th, 2005 at 12:00pm
if a kid in our school got a board rubber thrown at them, they wouldn't like it, but they throw stuff at the teacher, and do stuff that stresses the teacher to the point where they can't teach the class. so having a slap now and then to put them in place could be a good thing. saying that, i don't think teachers should be allowed to make-fun of a student to the point where they feel bullied, and they shouldn't throw things that could do serious damage to the child...
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 8th, 2005 at 12:03pm
Comrade182:
I think we need to make a sort of list about what things corpal punishment include.
I've talked to some teachers who used to use it. And some of the things they could do are nasty.

They can throw board rubbers at students, large sets of keys, slap (not punch) them. There was loads of things. Coperal punishment isn't just a caning across the knuckles or backside, theres loads of things they could get away with! Confused
well,,, that will be a kinda long list....
I 've saw students
1/being maltreated by a teacher who used two clothes-pegs to peg his ears...
2/teachers told the students to slap each other untile each of them have a palm "imprint" on their faces...
that's much more, but those a re them same,physically and psychologically hurt the kids...
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 8th, 2005 at 12:12pm
that's not good, but i think there are some kids that do the same (psychologically) to the teachers, and some of them have broken down crying in class...
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 8th, 2005 at 12:16pm
yes,,, esp those new teachers..
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 8th, 2005 at 12:18pm
yer...the young "weaker" ones...i think no one seems to have any respect for each other, but like i said earlier in the thread, kids know they have loads of rights, and they won't be afraid to sue, and the parents would put them up to it if the teacher hit them too hard or something...the teachers are afraid to even send a kid straight to detention because the child could use it against them later on...
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 8th, 2005 at 12:23pm
i dont think bringing it back would be a bad idea, but Labour have gone in the other direction making it now illegal for parents to smack their own children, so if they re-introduced corporal punishment it would a sort of contradiciion of their own policies. If it was to be brought back, which it most likely wont be, then there would have to be strict guidelines for it so that it doesnt get out of hand and it should only be in extreme cases. Also, it should be up to individual schools if they feel they should introduce corporal punishment so parents know if it would be taking place at the school their child is being sent to.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 8th, 2005 at 12:27pm
there is always going to be someone, if it was brought back, saying..."oh mr tidd (for example [hehe danni]) hit my child on the back of the head, and now he hasn't been able to see properly" and that teacher will have to go through court and all that buisness...so there will be some element of it getting out of hand, but if they hadn't stopped it in the first place, there wouldn't be all of this now...
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 8th, 2005 at 12:29pm
rock00chick:
there is always going to be someone, if it was brought back, saying..."oh mr tidd (for example [hehe danni]) hit my child on the back of the head, and now he hasn't been able to see properly" and that teacher will have to go through court and all that buisness...so there will be some element of it getting out of hand, but if they hadn't stopped it in the first place, there wouldn't be all of this now...

yeah, we got lots of cases like that one you've mention, i think that's a waste of taxpayers' money... Rolling Eyes
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 8th, 2005 at 12:32pm
kueibe:
rock00chick:

yeah, we got lots of cases like that one you've mention, i think that's a waste of taxpayers' money... Rolling Eyes

they way people are sueing and claiming compensation nowadays things like car insurance are going to keep rising dramatically, and sometimes its for the most stupid reasons.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 8th, 2005 at 12:33pm
i agree...its annoying and the law has better things it can do with it's time...like bringing down thugs, rapists and murderers
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 8th, 2005 at 12:35pm
i124q:
kueibe:
rock00chick:

they way people are sueing and claiming compensation nowadays things like car insurance are going to keep rising dramatically, and sometimes its for the most stupid reasons.

yeah!!! kinda much of those stupid things...i know I seems to be harsh, but i think the more those dude know(?) about the law things, the more trouble they will make...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 8th, 2005 at 02:37pm
† foresaken †:
i'd also probably have far more respect for those teachers whom i don't have any for now.. corpral punishment would be good for everyone...Well except those who misbehave oviously.
I used to go to school in Asia, and people got hit by the teachers, but the truth is that it didn't help at all.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 10th, 2005 at 04:56am
warning_05:
i think corporal punishment should be imposed because then the children would give a lot more respect to their teachers and they parents even!!
Well thats just my thought on the subject!

um... i can't agree with you that kid will respect their teachers/parents if they've got beaten up by their teachers,
if i change the matter" will you respect someone just because he/she always beat you up??" well, i think most of you will say NO, that's a basic requirement of a respectable person ---> respect themselves and other people, is'nt is??
When someone beat people up, they don't respect human, I think it is an insult, why do people have the right to hurt a human, even it is a form of punishment, is it have other better way to correct them??
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
June 11th, 2005 at 09:39am
i don't think that corporal punishment should be imposed. Kids will just... well,.. start a rebellion or something.but i agree that kids should respect more their teachers and parents.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 10:36am
i think if you hit a child they may grow up to be violent....and we need less violent people in the world, not more...
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 06:28pm
my science teacher said he could grab us and pull us of if we were fighting someone i saw on a tv show some kids said they were going to push the janitor cause he cant legally push back
Register