Iraq war

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 13th, 2006 at 04:28am
i think this, right if some one is camping in your back yard and refuse to move you will call the police, that is what happened there.
sabot4ge
Geek
sabot4ge
July 13th, 2006 at 04:21pm
I was always confused on why on earth we were ever there. The reasons keep changing. And that's not good. You could say that it was because of 9/11, but Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11. None of the hijackers were of Iraqi decent or were Iraqi citizens. Sure, Saddam was probably cheering and happy that America was attacked, but that's not a good reason to attack someone. That's like keying the car of a spectator for the rival football team. They weren't explicitly doing anything to you, they were just cheering for their team. Many people, both US soldiers and Iraqi civilians have died and sometimes you just need to ask yourself, for what? For "freedom"? Well, if this is "freedom" in Iraq, then what would tyranny in Iraq be?
sabot4ge
Geek
sabot4ge
July 13th, 2006 at 04:25pm
spill_no_sick:
rock00chick:
I think there wasn't enough planning for the war, and even though in war, people do die...but fighting for something that never existed was stupid. Saying that, if the weapons had actually existed, then it might have all turned out differently...but they werent, so it hasn't
Saddam had already killed thousands, so whether he had bombs or not should have been irrelavent, and there wasn't any circumstantial evidence, but anyone with knowledge of Saddam's actions and a common sense knows he did

Saddam didn't have any weapons of mass destruction..

do you realize how thorough he was checked for them?

seriously, using what makes sense to you as a means to prove something doesn't work
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 13th, 2006 at 04:34pm
sabot4ge:
spill_no_sick:
rock00chick:
I think there wasn't enough planning for the war, and even though in war, people do die...but fighting for something that never existed was stupid. Saying that, if the weapons had actually existed, then it might have all turned out differently...but they werent, so it hasn't
Saddam had already killed thousands, so whether he had bombs or not should have been irrelavent, and there wasn't any circumstantial evidence, but anyone with knowledge of Saddam's actions and a common sense knows he did

seriously, using what makes sense to you as a means to prove something doesn't work
Actually, they did find weapons last month, several links have been posted to the news stories.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 13th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Kitti:
sabot4ge:
spill_no_sick:
rock00chick:

Actually, they did find weapons last month, several links have been posted to the news stories.

Someone posted a link from 2004 thats says they didnt... so everyone is stuck on that Rolling Eyes
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Kitti:
sabot4ge:
spill_no_sick:
rock00chick:

Someone posted a link from 2004 thats says they didnt... so everyone is stuck on that Rolling Eyes

the whole think is really messed up, no one knows what the facts are and whats made up, the whole world is fucked up at the moment, and its even more confusing looking at it from Britian, coz we dont know what the fuck Bush is up to.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:16pm
anti-christ of suburbia:

the whole think is really messed up, no one knows what the facts are and whats made up, the whole world is fucked up at the moment, and its even more confusing looking at it from Britian, coz we dont know what the fuck Bush is up to.

Yeah... it's pretty easy to know the facts and whats lies.

LIE: There are no weapons in Iraq
FACT: We found 600 WMD in Iraq

And your location really doesnt have an impact on your knowledge of world events, anyone can pay attention and stay actie in whats going on around the world.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:21pm
The thing that gets me is that my country has no official reason to get there. According to my knowledge, we rushed through paperwork and adapted dossiers when the Americans made their decision to go. As far as I can see we got dragged into this out of fear that the relationship between Britain and America would be lost, similar to the Afgan invasion 5 years ago.

It is also of my belief that had Britain not got caught up in Iraq, the 7/7 bombings would not have taken place. In my opinion, even if there are some slight points to why we went to Iraq, we have no reason to still be there. I would have pulled all troops out ages ago - we've done what we wanted, let the Americans clear it up and stop our own soldiers dying.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:34am
409 Coffeemaker:
The thing that gets me is that my country has no official reason to get there. According to my knowledge, we rushed through paperwork and adapted dossiers when the Americans made their decision to go. As far as I can see we got dragged into this out of fear that the relationship between Britain and America would be lost, similar to the Afgan invasion 5 years ago.

It is also of my belief that had Britain not got caught up in Iraq, the 7/7 bombings would not have taken place. In my opinion, even if there are some slight points to why we went to Iraq, we have no reason to still be there. I would have pulled all troops out ages ago - we've done what we wanted, let the Americans clear it up and stop our own soldiers dying.

Amen Headbang
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
July 23rd, 2006 at 10:03am
Tony Blair should swallow his pride, remove his head from Bush's arse and say that the iraq war was a complete mistake and has resulted in the unecissary deaths of many people. The fact that he still supports the war and seems to skim accross the fact the the wmd's are apparently completly non existent (the main reason they said they went to war)
Kitti
Kitti
July 23rd, 2006 at 10:07am
CRazy bread:
Tony Blair should swallow his pride, remove his head from Bush's arse and say that the iraq war was a complete mistake and has resulted in the unecissary deaths of many people. The fact that he still supports the war and seems to skim accross the fact the the wmd's are apparently completly non existent (the main reason they said they went to war)
On the contrary, WMDs were discovered in Iraq a few months ago. A lot of them. Like 600, a lot. Any site last updated in 2004 is not a valid source anymore, because the situation has changed.
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
July 23rd, 2006 at 11:51am
Kitti:
CRazy bread:
On the contrary, WMDs were discovered in Iraq a few months ago. A lot of them. Like 600, a lot. Any site last updated in 2004 is not a valid source anymore, because the situation has changed.

oh i hadn't heard that, (i go thruough phases of keeping up with events and living under rocks) although i still don't think they should have gone to war without rock hard evidence and proof because it's aggrivated the whole situation
Kitti
Kitti
July 23rd, 2006 at 12:00pm
CRazy bread:
oh i hadn't heard that, (i go thruough phases of keeping up with events and living under rocks) although i still don't think they should have gone to war without rock hard evidence and proof because it's aggrivated the whole situation
In the real world, there is no proof before an investigation, only probable cause. Yes, the procedure was thrown out the window, especially when the US adopted the Patriot Act. However, there was no way of collecting conclusive evidence to one side or the other without invading. Search warrants only mean so much, and if you aren't looking in the right places...
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 24th, 2006 at 03:47pm
okay so iraq had wmd's but.... then again america is practacally stockpling them i dread to think of how many the US has... and anyway.. iraq just realy has those weapons to look big and go "hey! we have big weapons Retard " but (as proved with hiroshima... long time ago but still) america is not afriad to use them.
i think the US is just as dangerous as iraq with wmds.. well any place is...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 03:59pm
*muffin_girl*:
okay so iraq had wmd's but.... then again america is practacally stockpling them i dread to think of how many the US has... and anyway.. iraq just realy has those weapons to look big and go "hey! we have big weapons Retard " but (as proved with hiroshima... long time ago but still) america is not afriad to use them.

There is a difference between a government having weapons and terrorists having weapons.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 24th, 2006 at 04:06pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*muffin_girl*:

There is a difference between a government having weapons and terrorists having weapons.

where do you think Iran and Iraq get they're WMD's AMERICA and UK!! America is the largest supporters of Terrorism in the world. supporting people like the IRA.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 24th, 2006 at 05:12pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*muffin_girl*:

where do you think Iran and Iraq get they're WMD's AMERICA and UK!! America is the largest supporters of Terrorism in the world. supporting people like the IRA.

exactly.. and america + government... Confused bit of an oxymoron there methinks... well they do have a voting system of sorts.... but in my opinoion its a dictatorship ultimately dictated by the compaines mainly tobacco and oil both of which cause harm.... not exactly a healthy well balanced sensible government is it now Confused
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 24th, 2006 at 05:17pm
*muffin_girl*:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*muffin_girl*:

exactly.. and america + government... Confused bit of an oxymoron there methinks... well they do have a voting system of sorts.... but in my opinoion its a dictatorship ultimately dictated by the compaines mainly tobacco and oil both of which cause harm.... not exactly a healthy well balanced sensible government is it now Confused

nope its not!!!!

(oh and by the way your note under your avvy is wrong the weather has been gorgeous in britain the last few weeks)
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
July 26th, 2006 at 08:19pm
I think its pointless. I think Bush knew that there where no WMDs and just wanted Saddams oil.
Of course im not saying Saddam wasn`t evil, but i mean thats not why Bush went to war it was for oil, and the fact that Saddam was evil was just his excuse.
everyone thinks that people in the middle east are evil, but there are evil people everywhere.
But Bush only Attacks them beacuase he wants oil. I mean like in Darfur (sp?) we are not doing anything,
why? beacuase there is no oil.
Bush is to Money/Oil/Power hungrey to help anyone Doh
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 26th, 2006 at 09:05pm
_insertstupidnamehere_:
I think its pointless. I think Bush knew that there where no WMDs and just wanted Saddams oil.
Of course im not saying Saddam wasn`t evil, but i mean thats not why Bush went to war it was for oil, and the fact that Saddam was evil was just his excuse.
everyone thinks that people in the middle east are evil, but there are evil people everywhere.
But Bush only Attacks them beacuase he wants oil. I mean like in Darfur (sp?) we are not doing anything,
why? beacuase there is no oil.
Bush is to Money/Oil/Power hungrey to help anyone Doh

Ok, i didnt read anything you wrote after the second sentence, you need to research before you reply to topics, or it just looks like you have no knowledge of the subject, We have found over 600 WMD's in Iraq.
Register