Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 03:43pm
fender:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:
i guess its ok to take the pill, but it could be harvesting ideas in woman that they can have sex and not have babies all they want. im sure they wont do exactly that, but thats the thing. it creates opprotunities(sp?) that shouldnt be there.

why can't women have sex and not have a baby? men use condoms so why can't women use the pill? women arnt just on this earth to make babies you know, and we are alowed to have sex with out having to grow something inside us, have morning sickness, give birth and the raise a child, just like men. and why the fuck should that oppertunity not be there? god you just really pissed me off!

men can have sex with has many people has they like and get callled "cool" women do it and we're called sluts/slags can anyone else see the double standards here?

Makes me wanna sing Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera.
Hehe.
I think it's probably to do with something with the image of a single mother with a shit load of babies..and the sluttish idea that she has had sex with a lot of different men.

yeah tue.

so what, if a woman wants to have a load of kids, and raise them herself, then go her, even if they are from a shit load of different men, women have the right to choose how many men they sleep with as do men, and that should not be questioned. i think that in present day times no one should even question a woman who decides to bring up her child alone, my mum did it fine! Woman who raise thier kids by them selves earn my respect because it is a hard thing to do (my mum had 4 under the age of 5 and then fostered 2 more and we did just fine, until a man came into our lives and it all went wrong) and if people decide that it is a disgustiong thing to do then they are only making the mother's job harder people should support these women insted of slagging them down.

hello Fender how are you?

yeah your right women should havethe right to choose to have 1 child or 100 children all by differant men if she wishes, i was just pointing out that women get called names if she sleeps around.
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 03:46pm
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:
i guess its ok to take the pill, but it could be harvesting ideas in woman that they can have sex and not have babies all they want. im sure they wont do exactly that, but thats the thing. it creates opprotunities(sp?) that shouldnt be there.

why can't women have sex and not have a baby? men use condoms so why can't women use the pill? women arnt just on this earth to make babies you know, and we are alowed to have sex with out having to grow something inside us, have morning sickness, give birth and the raise a child, just like men. and why the fuck should that oppertunity not be there? god you just really pissed me off!

men can have sex with has many people has they like and get callled "cool" women do it and we're called sluts/slags can anyone else see the double standards here?

Hehe.
I think it's probably to do with something with the image of a single mother with a shit load of babies..and the sluttish idea that she has had sex with a lot of different men.

yeah tue.

so what, if a woman wants to have a load of kids, and raise them herself, then go her, even if they are from a shit load of different men, women have the right to choose how many men they sleep with as do men, and that should not be questioned. i think that in present day times no one should even question a woman who decides to bring up her child alone, my mum did it fine! Woman who raise thier kids by them selves earn my respect because it is a hard thing to do (my mum had 4 under the age of 5 and then fostered 2 more and we did just fine, until a man came into our lives and it all went wrong) and if people decide that it is a disgustiong thing to do then they are only making the mother's job harder people should support these women insted of slagging them down.

yeah your right women should havethe right to choose to have 1 child or 100 children all by differant men if she wishes, i was just pointing out that women get called names if she sleeps around.

im ok thanks...you?

yeah i know, and it infuriates me no end. i hate it i really do. why is a woman a slut if she sleeps around and if a man does it he is congratulated. if a girl looses her virginity she is frowned at, if a boy does it he is 'cool'. i fucking hate this world it is corrupt, every thing about it is fucking corrupt, god i am sooooo mad right now
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 04:16pm
fender:
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

Hehe.

yeah tue.

im ok thanks...you?

yeah i know, and it infuriates me no end. i hate it i really do. why is a woman a slut if she sleeps around and if a man does it he is congratulated. if a girl looses her virginity she is frowned at, if a boy does it he is 'cool'. i fucking hate this world it is corrupt, every thing about it is fucking corrupt, god i am sooooo mad right now

its called double standards. And me well, i have stillt got this FUCKING ANNOYING TOOTHACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 04:24pm
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

Hehe.

yeah tue.

im ok thanks...you?

its called double standards. And me well, i have stillt got this FUCKING ANNOYING TOOTHACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still? dude you've had that for ages, maybe you have an absess or some thing?!??! you shouls see a doctor...dentists are crap!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 04:26pm
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
fender:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
fender:
zdf_jammin:

Hehe.

yeah tue.

im ok thanks...you?

i have been to see my doctor, i am going to see my dentist agin tomorrow . Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 04:27pm
fender:
still? dude you've had that for ages, maybe you have an absess or some thing?!??! you shouls see a doctor...dentists are crap!

Not a good idea.

Doctors have little training in dental matters. Dentists are the best option.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 05:01pm
Bloodraine:
fender:

Not a good idea.

Doctors have little training in dental matters. Dentists are the best option.

i am seeing him tomorrow
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
February 21st, 2006 at 06:16pm
I have nothing against birth control. It's the person's personal choice about how they want to protect themselves against pregnancy. Although, my aunt has been on the pill for what seems like forever (she's 34) and I know she's been having trouble convieving a child and someone said that it may have had something to do with being on the pill. If being on birth control makes it harder for you to get pregnant when you want to, I know I wouldn't suggest to anyone... but... if the person knows any risks, then on their own head be on it.

Confused
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 23rd, 2006 at 09:34am
TrippyProzac:
I have nothing against birth control. It's the person's personal choice about how they want to protect themselves against pregnancy. Although, my aunt has been on the pill for what seems like forever (she's 34) and I know she's been having trouble convieving a child and someone said that it may have had something to do with being on the pill. If being on birth control makes it harder for you to get pregnant when you want to, I know I wouldn't suggest to anyone... but... if the person knows any risks, then on their own head be on it.

Confused

the pill is not meant to be used has a long term derterent, my dr said that women whould only use the pill for about 4 years at a time and then change to anouther.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2006 at 09:52pm
You know what? I saw a convo earlier about how men are seen as 'cool' when they screw a chick, but the girl get's called a slut. Confused

Well I read this in a book in science class that a mans second biggest instinct is to have sex with women. And that isn't....manwhorish? Well...I guess it IS instinct..but still Confused

I felt like posting that...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:06am
manic!panic!:
You know what? I saw a convo earlier about how men are seen as 'cool' when they screw a chick, but the girl get's called a slut. Confused

Well I read this in a book in science class that a mans second biggest instinct is to have sex with women. And that isn't....manwhorish? Well...I guess it IS instinct..but still Confused

I felt like posting that...

i know it just doesnt seem fair does it?
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
February 25th, 2006 at 10:22am
I don't have a problem. If you don't want a kid, why should you be forced. Most people do it to stop getting infections and that. Catholics piss me off and all though, like saying that homosexuals are unholy and all that crap. Well they're the ones who believe god made everyone so shouldn't they believe god made the person that way?
Register