Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:11pm
spill_no_sick:
I now refere to Green Day in the past tense, they are now American Idiots, as I like to call them

Jason White can't be a part of Green Day, he can join the American Idiots until their egos deflate

LOOK! A REAL LIFE DOUCHE!
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
spill_no_sick:
I now refere to Green Day in the past tense, they are now American Idiots, as I like to call them

Jason White can't be a part of Green Day, he can join the American Idiots until their egos deflate

exactly.
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
Death By A Super Douche..:
i_have_billies_socks:
JA-SON-FREESE! JA-SON-FREESE!

he's awesome. ^.^

when i saw green day.. durring king for a day.. tre played trumpet and jason payed drums Smile.. i think it was jason anyway,
ooooh, nice. treeeeeeeee on trumpet.

teh esther! *sings* i miiiissed you....yesh i did! i miiiiissed you, i really really did!
AquasCUM
Geek
AquasCUM
August 26th, 2005 at 07:13pm
It.... he's....what? Thats kind of weird. Why now? He's been with them for ages.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:13pm
Beetle Juice:
spill_no_sick:

exactly.

never in my life would i have ever thought to have seen two real life douches AT THE SAME TIME!
Sylar
Sylar
August 26th, 2005 at 07:14pm
spill_no_sick:

Hey I agree with spill_no_sick...
their new stuff isn't them, Billie isn't a giutar legend at all- at their shows he prances arond the stage with another guy playing his 3-chord-oper-song parts and jason playing the majority of it. Yes he should be recognised!
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
August 26th, 2005 at 07:15pm
I doubt it's true, but if it is, I'm happy for him, he deserves some credit..
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
August 26th, 2005 at 07:15pm
hes cool and all...but like...he doesnt fit..
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:16pm
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

their new stuff isn't them, Billie isn't a giutar legend at all- at their shows he prances arond the stage with another guy playing his 3-chord-oper-song parts and jason playing the majority of it. Yes he should be recognised!

dude.. if you lsiten to this record.. wait. hld on.. A THIRD DOUCHE!...
dude.. if yuo lsiten to this record.. it sounds like 'older green day" than you think.. and jason doesn't write any of it.. and he doesnlt play any of it fo records..
Sylar
Sylar
August 26th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

Oh god! I'm a douche! Oh no! Now I may have to go kill myself.
Anyway, I never mentioned jason writing it, I mentioned himm PLAYING THE MAJORITY OF IT. LIVE.
So anyway, please come up with a new insult as you've well and truly worn 'douche' out.
dude.. if yuo lsiten to this record.. it sounds like 'older green day" than you think.. and jason doesn't write any of it.. and he doesnlt play any of it fo records..
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:23pm
Catfish_Noodler:
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

Anyway, I never mentioned jason writing it, I mentioned himm PLAYING THE MAJORITY OF IT. LIVE.
So anyway, please come up with a new insult as you've well and truly worn 'douche' out.

darling being a douche is no reason to kill yourself...
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 26th, 2005 at 07:25pm
Catfish_Noodler:
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

diddo^
i'm not a "douche" you fuck head. it's MY opinion, and i shall express it any way that i want, whenever the fuck i want, and there's nothing you can do about it so please keep your pathetic close minded comments to yourself.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:27pm
Beetle Juice:
Catfish_Noodler:
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

diddo^
i'm not a "douche" you fuck head. it's MY opinion, and i shall express it any way that i want, whenever the fuck i want, and there's nothing you can do about it so please keep your pathetic close minded comments to yourself.

VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 26th, 2005 at 07:29pm
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:
Beetle Juice:
Catfish_Noodler:
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

diddo^

http://www.just4yucks.com/images/5x/51049.gif

what's wrong with having an open mind? please, explain that to me.
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:29pm
nothing.. i jsut thought that thing looked kinda cool.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
August 26th, 2005 at 07:30pm
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:

wow. you really are stupid, aren't you?
please go away.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 26th, 2005 at 07:31pm
Beetle Juice:
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:
Beetle Juice:
Catfish_Noodler:
Catfish_Noodler:
spill_no_sick:

diddo^

http://www.just4yucks.com/images/5x/51049.gif

what's wrong with having an open mind? please, explain that to me.

im so confuzzed! whats a douche?
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
August 26th, 2005 at 07:31pm
Beetle Juice:
A WORN OUT DOUCHE!:

wow. you really are stupid, aren't you?
please go away.

I'm jsut having fun with you.. and so far it has been fun.

But i think the person in this situation who needs to keep an open mind is you dear.
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 26th, 2005 at 07:32pm
blah. blah. blah.
Smiles
Smiles
August 26th, 2005 at 07:32pm
is it true though?
Register