Lack of respect between the two sexes

AuthorMessage
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
September 4th, 2005 at 06:07am
I think some girls really do have themselves to blame. strutting around in a pathetic little mini skirt and knee high boots is like an advert screaming "check out my body guys!" and I don't really blame guys. they try their luck with all the dodgy comments and half the girls just love the attention. If they get away with it like that then they have no reason to change their behaviour
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 4th, 2005 at 06:24am
Rockadelick:
I think some girls really do have themselves to blame. strutting around in a pathetic little mini skirt and knee high boots is like an advert screaming "check out my body guys!" and I don't really blame guys. they try their luck with all the dodgy comments and half the girls just love the attention. If they get away with it like that then they have no reason to change their behaviour
That's why girls need toi learn to respect themselves. Then guys wouldn't get away with it.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
September 4th, 2005 at 06:27am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Rockadelick:
That's why girls need toi learn to respect themselves. Then guys wouldn't get away with it.

Exactly. it's not happening though
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 4th, 2005 at 06:30am
Rockadelick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Rockadelick:

Exactly. it's not happening though
someday i shall publish an anti-teen magazine....then they will learn! Twisted Evil
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 4th, 2005 at 06:36am
It annoys me how guys are all like 'oh yeah I fucked someone when I was.. 13... it's so cool' and if girls do it they're sluts.

And it's true that some guys treat girls like we don't have feelings or something, but with te whole dressing like sluts thing you can kinda see why.
Girls can be evil to guys as well though, you have to admit.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
September 4th, 2005 at 08:01am
Men these days have NO respect for women. Thank you very much for opening this, because I was thinking about this last night. If anyones seen the film "Gregory's Girl", you will understand how men respected girls much more back in those days.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 4th, 2005 at 08:06am
I hate it when you see all those rnb music videos, where the guy has all his 'hoes' and whatever, and they're always really pretty girls and they treat them no respect or anything, and then you see girls trying to be like those woman and it just makes me so angry, because these videos are setting such bad examples.
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 4th, 2005 at 10:53am
rehab~reject:
I hate it when you see all those rnb music videos, where the guy has all his 'hoes' and whatever, and they're always really pretty girls and they treat them no respect or anything, and then you see girls trying to be like those woman and it just makes me so angry, because these videos are setting such bad examples.
yeh i agree. Its put of order.
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 4th, 2005 at 09:49pm
Not all guys do I respect women and i treat them with respect i try to treat you as friends not sex objects I understand most guys are just after some T and A but I aint like other guys i like to think u gotta give respect to get it. I dont wolf whistle at women if they look good i treat them with respect I try to treat u like I would want be treated.I have had a few girls wolf whistle at me(not trying to sound big headed sorry if I do)yeah so some men are stereotypical but that aint me
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 4th, 2005 at 11:26pm
thank you for making this topic

and I said No Way!, men made the standard for women way too high, almost all would never act slutty naturally
I think The Simpsons captured men's modern sexism in a parody of a reality show

"This week, the Bachelor will give a rose to the girls that stay, and hurls the Rock of Rejection and anyone showing signs of intelligence, ethics, or individuality"

and it seriously is true, and had a girl (who I thought was very innocent and pure) ask if giving a blow job to my friend and letting him "touch" her would get him to go out with her...

I fucking flipped (in my mind, I told her not to do that, that she could just lead him on to a possibility and not go past first base)

but sexism is at an all time high, and men set very high standards, but of course there are girls saying that it's on both sides, and this is blown way out of proportion, you do know that in the sixteen hundreds singing a song like "Don't Cha" was punishable as adultry, which lead to twenty years in prison...and this was before women had any freedoms
it's fucking sick, and all of the girls raped in New Orleans now to...
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 5th, 2005 at 01:51am
spill_no_sick:

and I said No Way!, men made the standard for women way too high, almost all would never act slutty naturally

"This week, the Bachelor will give a rose to the girls that stay, and hurls the Rock of Rejection and anyone showing signs of intelligence, ethics, or individuality"

and it seriously is true, and had a girl (who I thought was very innocent and pure) ask if giving a blow job to my friend and letting him "touch" her would get him to go out with her...

I fucking flipped (in my mind, I told her not to do that, that she could just lead him on to a possibility and not go past first base)

but sexism is at an all time high, and men set very high standards, but of course there are girls saying that it's on both sides, and this is blown way out of proportion, you do know that in the sixteen hundreds singing a song like "Don't Cha" was punishable as adultry, which lead to twenty years in prison...and this was before women had any freedoms
I agree 100%! Now that I think about it, men are the ones to make girls the way they are. High standards are what they have. It reminds me of that song on funnyjunk.com:
"I don't want relationship! I just want bang bang bang!"
It's sickening!
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 5th, 2005 at 06:52am
I dont think anybody read what i said did they?
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
September 5th, 2005 at 09:13am
alrighty, now i have a lot to say about sexism.

girls probably do bring it on themselves, but sometimes men are just driven by their ego so much that they can't control themselves from trying to degrate women as much as we degrate ourselves.
now, men think that they have the advantage over women, which can be true, but not really. i don't get why they just can't respect us for all that we put up with and all the times that we put up with them.
but girls these days have low self esteem and well, they think that they need to be the ideal girl for all men. which isn't true, because no one can be perfect. it's actually (when you think about it) is the men's fault that we choose to make ourselves just fit for them. because they have such high standards. but not all men are like that.
the human species just has to get over itself and be live their lives instead of worrying about all this shit.
(not my best opinion about sexism, but i didn't know how else to word it all. so sorry if i skipped around and it didn't make much sense.)
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 5th, 2005 at 09:58am
Dan_1039 \m/:
Not all guys do I respect women and i treat them with respect i try to treat you as friends not sex objects I understand most guys are just after some T and A but I aint like other guys i like to think u gotta give respect to get it. I dont wolf whistle at women if they look good i treat them with respect I try to treat u like I would want be treated.I have had a few girls wolf whistle at me(not trying to sound big headed sorry if I do)yeah so some men are stereotypical but that aint me
Here is what I said yeah im not stereotypical male i respect females and dont use them as sex objects
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 5th, 2005 at 11:42am
Dan_1039 \m/:
Dan_1039 \m/:
Here is what I said yeah im not stereotypical male i respect females and dont use them as sex objects
Good on you... not all guys are, but a lot set impossibly high stadards and stuff and make girls feel useless and stuff.
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 5th, 2005 at 11:54am
Yeah well im not the stereotypical guy
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 5th, 2005 at 12:01pm
Dan_1039 \m/:
Yeah well im not the stereotypical guy
That's good then.
Although some girls can be bad too...
My friends are like 'oh my god why are you speaking to him, he's really ugly!'
And then I'm like 'he's really nice and one of my best mates and HE CAN HEAR YOU!'

It's ridiculous, everyone's so obsessed with looks
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 5th, 2005 at 12:53pm
Basket*Case:
spill_no_sick:

I agree 100%! Now that I think about it, men are the ones to make girls the way they are. High standards are what they have. It reminds me of that song on funnyjunk.com:
"I don't want relationship! I just want bang bang bang!"
It's sickening!

that parody's really funny, but all my friends are like "hell yeah!" so that pisses me off, it's a very accurate parody
Wrestling_lozer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wrestling_lozer
September 5th, 2005 at 02:20pm
ok so what i think about this subject is.....well first off about the whole whistling thing i think someone should be able to where whatever they want without having someone be disrespectfull and whistle and stuff like that ...its just disgusting.....i mean ppl have the right to say what they want but be respectfull and dont make someone feel unconfortable about it.... that goes for guys and girls....second i think that most ppl (boys and girls) do stuff like wear certain clothes to get attention from other ppl....they think that that is the only way they can get that attention and attract someone which a lot of the time is true....a lot of ppl do judge someone by the way they look...like rehab~reject said a lot of ppl wont even talk to someone if they think they are "ugly".....wont even get to know somebody and thats just stupid.....
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
September 5th, 2005 at 02:31pm
Wrestling_lozer:
ok so what i think about this subject is.....well first off about the whole whistling thing i think someone should be able to where whatever they want without having someone be disrespectfull and whistle and stuff like that ...its just disgusting.....i mean ppl have the right to say what they want but be respectfull and dont make someone feel unconfortable about it.... that goes for guys and girls....second i think that most ppl (boys and girls) do stuff like wear certain clothes to get attention from other ppl....they think that that is the only way they can get that attention and attract someone which a lot of the time is true....a lot of ppl do judge someone by the way they look...like rehab~reject said a lot of ppl wont even talk to someone if they think they are "ugly".....wont even get to know somebody and thats just stupid.....
just to enter quiclky in the look question : it's true that a first impression is something important, but this should not stop u. anyways, to return to the boys and girls subject : i just think that girls should stop wearing things just to impress boys. c'mon, we're no objects!
Register