AuthorMessage
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
September 8th, 2005 at 04:16pm
spill_no_sick:
Speechless&Redundant:
Dan_1039 \m/:
Yeah precisly thats why i dont do it I think u need to look at it form both sides and not keep thinking everyone is right who are saying this.You after understand that you are stereotyping u are basing ur opinions on a stereotypical male u have to understand that yes guys can be pricks but girls can too but were all different and not to stereotype fair enough if uve had it happen but there's no nead to stereotype

yeah thats true, not all guys are like that...actually most arnt but you never really hear that much from the good ones, there are a few bad ones and they ruin it for the rest of them...I think the bad ones should be castrated and killed Twisted Evil
sweet! then the planet would be 99.9999% female
I could live with that Cool

Laughing i bet you could
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
September 9th, 2005 at 03:00pm
hobo with a box:
spill_no_sick:
Speechless&Redundant:
Dan_1039 \m/:
Yeah precisly thats why i dont do it I think u need to look at it form both sides and not keep thinking everyone is right who are saying this.You after understand that you are stereotyping u are basing ur opinions on a stereotypical male u have to understand that yes guys can be pricks but girls can too but were all different and not to stereotype fair enough if uve had it happen but there's no nead to stereotype

yeah thats true, not all guys are like that...actually most arnt but you never really hear that much from the good ones, there are a few bad ones and they ruin it for the rest of them...I think the bad ones should be castrated and killed Twisted Evil
sweet! then the planet would be 99.9999% female
I could live with that Cool

Laughing i bet you could
who couldn't?
all the girls and decent guys....I'm down
Dom
Jackass
Dom
September 12th, 2005 at 12:54pm
you cant acuse all guys of being the same, and its not like girls are completely innocent of sexism, i think its just more common the other way around.
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
September 12th, 2005 at 03:40pm
A few months back me and my friend were at the park just listening to music and these boys were like (before anyone goes 'were you wearing a skirt or something' I was wearing a white coat and jeans) "hey sexy will you go out with me?" and I was like no!
then we walked off and they were like 'hey sexy'.... it didn't actually feel flattering... it was the opposite of that. like I was... dirty.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 14th, 2005 at 06:40pm
Girls can be the same way. Think about it, some of them depend on how.........nevermind......
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
September 19th, 2005 at 03:48pm
I know what you mean. On a recent trip to Germany the majority of girls on the trip were wearing barely-there clothes and skirts up to their waist, and a lot of men looked and shouted at them. But then they are also the ones that complained about 'How much the past sucked' when we were doing womens rights in history. I think its unfair though that most boys feel its ok to shout out at a solitary girl waling along an empty road wearing a normal tshirt and jeans, carrying a paper bag. Not my best look. So its obvious that they feel they can treat all women like the hypocritical sluts that dominate our school.
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
September 19th, 2005 at 04:14pm
I really don't know what is so slutty about wearing skirts... I mean yeah not all guys are the same but seriously... you're all like "there were sluts with skirts on" but that doesn't make them sluts unless they were really short... like it's summer!!!!!! We can't just wear jeans all the time. I'd burn.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
September 19th, 2005 at 04:15pm
'skirts up to their waist'
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
September 19th, 2005 at 04:18pm
Ok that's alright to call them sluts.. sorry.... I didn't notice that bit... I should read more carefully in the future yes...
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
September 19th, 2005 at 04:19pm
yer, but dont worry Razz I dont know how I'd survive summer without skirts :S
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
September 20th, 2005 at 01:00pm
suicidal-x-bunny:
yer, but dont worry Razz I dont know how I'd survive summer without skirts :S
Wear short trousers? Haha joke. No, i understand but I don't wear mini skirts.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 20th, 2005 at 07:18pm
I have skirts but I mean dude there are skirts, then there are just peices of fabric...I think that if you are standing up straight with your arms down and your skirt doesnt go at least to your finger tips then its too short...personally I like skirts that are a little above my knee, then you dont have to worry about anything...but the ocasional short skirt is nice to as long as you dont see your ass lol
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 21st, 2005 at 02:11pm
Speechless&Redundant:
I have skirts but I mean dude there are skirts, then there are just peices of fabric...I think that if you are standing up straight with your arms down and your skirt doesnt go at least to your finger tips then its too short...personally I like skirts that are a little above my knee, then you dont have to worry about anything...but the ocasional short skirt is nice to as long as you dont see your ass lol
I like the fingertip theory...but i think kat might fail it...
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
September 21st, 2005 at 02:39pm
Y'know what I hate? When I see a ten year old girl walking down the street with loads of make-up, a skirt that isn't even long enough to be called a skirt and shoes she can barely walk in.

Oh, I also agree with everything you said.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 23rd, 2005 at 03:20pm
Blackheart.:
Y'know what I hate? When I see a ten year old girl walking down the street with loads of make-up, a skirt that isn't even long enough to be called a skirt and shoes she can barely walk in.

Oh, I also agree with everything you said.
it sucks even more that you see guys doing that now, tight jeans and make-up....it's like turning gay isn't even an option anymore!
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 23rd, 2005 at 06:25pm
I agree some men take use of us women...infact just today at school some random guy grabbed my butt and he said "that definatly worth it"! and walked away.....i didnt even know who the fuck he was!!!
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 23rd, 2005 at 07:27pm
i'm sure a lot of people have noticed this. all these offensive, sexual names for females. slut, whore, hooker etc. where are all the male ones?
i had to be creative and say manwhore
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
September 25th, 2005 at 02:11pm
comfortably confused:
girls are just as bad. Its not just men.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 25th, 2005 at 03:30pm
Guys at my school have a thing that if you wear a skirt as opposed to trousers to school they consider you a slut so think it's acceptable to go around groping you and shouting obscene things, they do it to like 11 year olds as well and they are mostly lke the 15/16 year olds.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 27th, 2005 at 09:35am
yeah, it pisses me off too.

But I'd like to point out one thing, which no one ever seems to point out;

People are sexist against guys too. I mean, in anything where a guy is said to be 'better than a girl' then it is sexist. If it says that 'girls are better at this than guys' then it is dismissed as the truth.

Also, some people seem to think that saying 'all guys are assholes' is okay, while 'all girls are whores' is sexist. They both are.

But, yes. Sexism is terrible. I'm a general victim of sexism, because guys never talk to me. Know why? Because I wear pants to school, and I'm not exactly the skinny type.

Well, okay, I'm overweight. Whatever, I don't care. But there is a girl in my class, who every chance she gets, wears a boob tube and a seriously short skirt, ltos of make up, and then you should see the amount of boys who talk to her. It's disgusting.
Register