Lack of respect between the two sexes

AuthorMessage
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
September 5th, 2005 at 02:43pm
MikeLvr:
Wrestling_lozer:
ok so what i think about this subject is.....well first off about the whole whistling thing i think someone should be able to where whatever they want without having someone be disrespectfull and whistle and stuff like that ...its just disgusting.....i mean ppl have the right to say what they want but be respectfull and dont make someone feel unconfortable about it.... that goes for guys and girls....second i think that most ppl (boys and girls) do stuff like wear certain clothes to get attention from other ppl....they think that that is the only way they can get that attention and attract someone which a lot of the time is true....a lot of ppl do judge someone by the way they look...like rehab~reject said a lot of ppl wont even talk to someone if they think they are "ugly".....wont even get to know somebody and thats just stupid.....
just to enter quiclky in the look question : it's true that a first impression is something important, but this should not stop u. anyways, to return to the boys and girls subject : i just think that girls should stop wearing things just to impress boys. c'mon, we're no objects!

True, you dont need to dress like a slut to get pathetic guys to whistle after you.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
September 5th, 2005 at 03:42pm
i heard this.. there r only 2 thinsg that men want no matter what "food n sex"...hahaha...well...some of em do...but most certainly not all of em...well...n girls can be slutty lil bitches aswell...n well...i don't dress like a bitch but still those fucked up boys dance around me n ask me to kiss em...yuck...i mean..i don't even look a lil like a slut...i look like a normal punk...hehehe...a tie, a shirt, chucks n pantsVery Happy..hahaha...well...n they still hit on me...jerks...hehehe...nwell...they r amused when i punch em...they kinda enjoy it..creepy....oh yeah, n rappers n hip hop artists make girls,,..(especially black girls) look like objects of love, lust n so on...i mean...not all of us(girls) r objects of lust...n if those bitches want to be so slutty i don't mind...as long as they leave me out of it....
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 5th, 2005 at 03:55pm
yeah i used to have blue hair I still dress punk i dont even try to pull man i just try to be myself and it works Smile
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 5th, 2005 at 05:10pm
Dan_1039 \m/:
yeah i used to have blue hair I still dress punk i dont even try to pull man i just try to be myself and it works Smile
Exactly. I dress decently. No short skirts, etc. but men will always act that way. I get treated like I'm shit by guys at school and it makes me feel like shit but I ignore them. I don't have to meet their standards to fit in or make them think I'm worth something.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 5th, 2005 at 10:12pm
today I got really pissed off... I know it was just on the internet but still

well there is this guy that is one of my friends friends, so she gave me his email so we have been talking through im and stuff for awhile and you know he seemed like a kool guy and stuff and then like today he im'd me and was like get on cam and show me something Im horny I NEED PUSSY!....I was like wtf! im not gonna show that kind of shit to a guy Ive neer even met before or dont remotly like for that matter...and he got all pissed off, I was like dude im a freaking person not just something to make you horny so you can jack off...it really ticked me off...grr stupid asshole, you know you think that you know the decent ones but then they just turn around and do something like that
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 5th, 2005 at 10:40pm
Speechless&Redundant:

well there is this guy that is one of my friends friends, so she gave me his email so we have been talking through im and stuff for awhile and you know he seemed like a kool guy and stuff and then like today he im'd me and was like get on cam and show me something Im horny I NEED PUSSY!....I was like wtf! im not gonna show that kind of shit to a guy Ive neer even met before or dont remotly like for that matter...and he got all pissed off, I was like dude im a freaking person not just something to make you horny so you can jack off...it really ticked me off...grr stupid asshole, you know you think that you know the decent ones but then they just turn around and do something like that
-gasp-
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
September 6th, 2005 at 02:59pm
Basket*Case:
Speechless&Redundant:

-gasp-
guys are pricks and pervs....just the way they are
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
September 6th, 2005 at 06:02pm
spill_no_sick:
Basket*Case:
Speechless&Redundant:

-gasp-
guys are pricks and pervs....just the way they are

if it were me that he did that to, i'd flame him so badly. make him fucking bleed with words -_-
gosh, i hate people like that. they're so fucking....ER!!!!!
and yes spil_no_sick, they are.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
September 6th, 2005 at 06:19pm
like September_has_Ended said before, for all the years that women worked on getting equal rights, it all went to ashes with this new age of women degrating themselves so that they can just be another thing for men to take advantage of. i realize that most men aren't like this, but some think that it's perfectly okay to be controlled by their egos and use women like so. men generally think that they're being "manly" by doing that. which is what i hate. maybe some women bring it upon themselves, but men can be the cause for most of this.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 6th, 2005 at 07:01pm
When girls are dressed like sluts, they deserve to be treated like sluts.

But if a girl is properly dressed and is treated like a whore, well then
men are pigs and have to learn to treat a woman.

So it's not fair on certain levels.

durr.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 6th, 2005 at 08:42pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
This is prbably gonna get locked as it's pretty similar to a few other threads but i feel the need to moan excessively about sexism and how men think they can treat girls however they like!!!

I personally think that guys really need to learn a liitle respect. Today me and Kat had guys shouting at us "How much an hour?" I could've fucking killed the little cunts if they didn't drive off. But I also think that girls don't help themself with their low self-esteem and feeling of need to be sluts. It just makes me so angry the way men think they can treat women!

no, you're not a sexist hypocrite or and you're not stereotyping Rolling Eyes
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
September 6th, 2005 at 10:47pm
hobo with a box:

durr.

What would you call slut-dressing? I don't think I should receive crude remarks just by wearing a mini. I'm sure men have the ability to be considerate and keep their mouths shut. They know it's not wanted and girls hate it.

Another thing, what kind of communication is arse-grabbing? Like that will strike up a conversation.
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 7th, 2005 at 01:26pm
Yeah precisly thats why i dont do it I think u need to look at it form both sides and not keep thinking everyone is right who are saying this.You after understand that you are stereotyping u are basing ur opinions on a stereotypical male u have to understand that yes guys can be pricks but girls can too but were all different and not to stereotype fair enough if uve had it happen but there's no nead to stereotype
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 7th, 2005 at 04:12pm
severussnape:
hobo with a box:

durr.

What would you call slut-dressing? I don't think I should receive crude remarks just by wearing a mini. I'm sure men have the ability to be considerate and keep their mouths shut. They know it's not wanted and girls hate it.

Another thing, what kind of communication is arse-grabbing? Like that will strike up a conversation.

turn to MTV wait for a rap video, and you got my version of a slut
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 7th, 2005 at 04:47pm
Dan_1039 \m/:
Yeah precisly thats why i dont do it I think u need to look at it form both sides and not keep thinking everyone is right who are saying this.You after understand that you are stereotyping u are basing ur opinions on a stereotypical male u have to understand that yes guys can be pricks but girls can too but were all different and not to stereotype fair enough if uve had it happen but there's no nead to stereotype

yeah thats true, not all guys are like that...actually most arnt but you never really hear that much from the good ones, there are a few bad ones and they ruin it for the rest of them...I think the bad ones should be castrated and killed Twisted Evil
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
September 8th, 2005 at 02:05am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Sammie:
the girls that dress like tarts them moan when they get wolf whistled at....have but only thereselfs to blaime
Guys need to learn that just because a girl is wearing a short skirt it does not mean she want's to have sex.
I don't see another other point to short skirts other than attention from guys, these men in cars whistiling at them are just accepting their invitation.

Yes it is true, men can be sick pervs but so can women, if you want equality you need to start accepting that it's not just men who do this. Anyway, girls at our school have been complaining about being hassled by men driving in cars.. they wear really, really tight jeans so when they bend over you can see everything, and tiny shirts that lift up when they sit down... they're bringing this upon themselves. Yes, I know not every girl is like that, but those who are should just shut up and take it because they're getting attention from males, which is exactlly what they want.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 8th, 2005 at 11:12am
Walking_Towards_The_Light:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Sammie:
the girls that dress like tarts them moan when they get wolf whistled at....have but only thereselfs to blaime
Guys need to learn that just because a girl is wearing a short skirt it does not mean she want's to have sex.
I don't see another other point to short skirts other than attention from guys, these men in cars whistiling at them are just accepting their invitation.

Yes it is true, men can be sick pervs but so can women, if you want equality you need to start accepting that it's not just men who do this. Anyway, girls at our school have been complaining about being hassled by men driving in cars.. they wear really, really tight jeans so when they bend over you can see everything, and tiny shirts that lift up when they sit down... they're bringing this upon themselves. Yes, I know not every girl is like that, but those who are should just shut up and take it because they're getting attention from males, which is exactlly what they want.

My girlfriend wears short skirts because she likes them....she isn't asking for attention but she wont change the way she dresses just for some guys. I think it's sick when I see like 30 yeaer old guys perving over her though...She's 13 for fucks sake! Evil or Very Mad
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
September 8th, 2005 at 12:01pm
Girls Aloud.net Gallery.
Cheryl is standing with her back to the camera, wearing trousers and a ordinary top.
Someone posts "I'd like to slip something in that tight ass!"
End of story.
PS: THAT IS TRUE!! I DID NOT MAKE THAT UP.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 8th, 2005 at 12:04pm
*i_love_greenday*:
Girls Aloud.net Gallery.
Cheryl is standing with her back to the camera, wearing trousers and a ordinary top.
Someone posts "I'd like to slip something in that tight ass!"
End of story.
PS: THAT IS TRUE!! I DID NOT MAKE THAT UP.
Cattle prod?
I'm sorry, I don't like girls aloud lol.

But really, girls can be disrespectful to guys as well... but you here about the guys being disrespectful to girls a lot more because either we make a big deal out of it or it happens more often.
But girls who wear short skirts in the middle of winter and generally behave like whores ask for it a bit... but I don't think that's an excuse for middle aged business men to beep at them on the streets and stuff
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
September 8th, 2005 at 03:33pm
Speechless&Redundant:
Dan_1039 \m/:

yeah thats true, not all guys are like that...actually most arnt but you never really hear that much from the good ones, there are a few bad ones and they ruin it for the rest of them...I think the bad ones should be castrated and killed Twisted Evil
sweet! then the planet would be 99.9999% female
I could live with that Cool
Register