Bleach:
I love that site lmfao
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
May 18th, 2008 at 06:54pm
Kurt Cobain.:
If that's the case then any very popular band is overrated. That would make The Beatles overrated. ]That would make Green Day overrated, that would make My Chemical Romance overrated, but they're not. They're that good that it's just that alot of people love them.
Same with Nirvana. they were just that good.
and tbqh Kurt's vocals were amazing. he could sing softly and he could scream like nobody I've heard before.
Alex is right, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. if you don't like a band don't post in the thread about them.

I beg to differ Coffee
L Lawliet
Idiot
L Lawliet
May 18th, 2008 at 08:13pm
Kurt Cobain.:
If that's the case then any very popular band is overrated. That would make The Beatles overrated. That would make Green Day overrated, that would make My Chemical Romance overrated, but they're not. They're that good that it's just that alot of people love them.
Same with Nirvana. they were just that good.
and tbqh Kurt's vocals were amazing. he could sing softly and he could scream like nobody I've heard before.
Alex is right, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. if you don't like a band don't post in the thread about them.
First of all, I have an opinion I am allowed to express, and I shouldn't have to put sugar all over my words either. If I think they're bad, I can, within all my rights, say so. Second, it is my personal belief that singing should constitute much more than scratchy moaning. Third, I have no problem with the people who do like Nirvana and I never said I did, so don't get your delicate little feelings crushed just because I said something you didn't agree with.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 18th, 2008 at 08:29pm
...um no, like, it's the board rules to not go onto a thread and go. 'OMG THEY SUXZORZ'

yep?
yep.

now shoo.
L Lawliet
Idiot
L Lawliet
May 18th, 2008 at 10:17pm
Bleach:
...um no, like, it's the board rules to not go onto a thread and go. 'OMG THEY SUXZORZ'

yep?
yep.

now shoo.
Unless they have some constructive criticism, which I already gave. Geez. Rolling Eyes
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 18th, 2008 at 10:32pm
L Lawliet:
Bleach:

yep?
yep.

now shoo.
Unless they have some constructive criticism, which I already gave. Geez. Rolling Eyes
well, saying that 'his vocals sucked' isn't very constructive tbqh.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
May 19th, 2008 at 04:59am
Anyone who thinks they're overrated don't understand Nirvana and there greatness.
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
May 19th, 2008 at 06:21pm
L Lawliet:
Bleach:

yep?
yep.

now shoo.
In case you haven't noticed, you can't really give constructive criticism to a band that isn't even together anymore. It won't change anything.
And really, do you think coming in here and saying "no offense but the vocals suck" is just going to be okay? of course not, it's going to piss people off. So either find something nice to say or just go away.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
May 19th, 2008 at 06:33pm
Opheliac_666:
Anyone who thinks they're overrated don't understand Nirvana and there greatness.
... or maybe they just don't like them.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 19th, 2008 at 07:33pm
Slow Riot.:
Opheliac_666:
totally. Cool
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
May 19th, 2008 at 10:32pm
Slow Riot.:
Opheliac_666:

So? not liking a band and overrated-ness don't go hand in hand so that's really got nothing to do with it. I like the rolling stones yet think they're overrated so yeah you're wrong.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
May 19th, 2008 at 10:33pm
Bleach:
Slow Riot.:
Opheliac_666:
totally. Cool

... Or not Smile
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 19th, 2008 at 11:07pm
Opheliac_666:
Bleach:
Slow Riot.:
Opheliac_666:
totally. Cool

... Or not Smile
..um yes
tbh I think The Red Hot Chili Peppers are only being glorified for their newer music, which doesn't even compare to their stuff from 83-96/97.
So that kinda makes them overrated now, right?
And they're my favorite band.

so pwnt.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
May 20th, 2008 at 01:23am
Opheliac_666:
Slow Riot.:
Opheliac_666:

So? not liking a band and overrated-ness don't go hand in hand so that's really got nothing to do with it. I like the rolling stones yet think they're overrated so yeah you're wrong.
... okay? It works one way but not the other way.
Give me one popular band which you dislike but don't think are overrated.
If you think a band sucks, in your opinion, they are not worthy of all the attention and fans they have. Therefore, you think they are overrated.

Whether or not something is overrated is completely subjective. Claiming that Nirvana is great, no matter what other people think, is close-minded.
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
May 25th, 2008 at 10:00pm
I'm excited ;D
I ordered this shirt last week. (:

it'll be my third nirvana/Kurt shirt ~~
the picture is from the '92 Reading Festival, I love that concert.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 25th, 2008 at 10:01pm
he looks fat lmfao

no but it's rad.

I got a muddy banks shirt in the mail yesterday. ~~+
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
May 25th, 2008 at 10:55pm
Oooh.
I was looking at a muddy banks shirt the other day but I already had bought that shirt.

lmfao that's probably just the angle of the shirt. and cause he was wearing the hospital gown thing.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 26th, 2008 at 02:04am
I just watched Unplugged for the first time in wayyyy too long.

I love that entire concert. <3 I went straight upstairs and played Pennyroyal Tea and Something in the Way on geetar afterwards. I just had a sudden bout of inspiration.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 26th, 2008 at 02:23pm
Kurt Cobain.:
Oooh.
I was looking at a muddy banks shirt the other day but I already had bought that shirt.

lmfao that's probably just the angle of the shirt. and cause he was wearing the hospital gown thing.
I see.
...lmfalsdsad

and OMGyes @ that unplugged thing
Register