King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 27th, 2005 at 12:51pm
FUCK!
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
September 27th, 2005 at 12:59pm
censorship is crappy my little 5 year old brother knows all the swear words so why do they have to bleep it out its fucked
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
September 27th, 2005 at 01:03pm
i really dont understand cenorship. i mean in the world we live in today, i walk down the street and a five year old will start on my going fucking goth and shit like that so why the hell do they feel they have to bleep everything. It's a *bleeping* joke!!!
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
September 27th, 2005 at 01:07pm
its all piss.....the kids are like ur a goth ur a grebbo.....fuck you slit ur writst etc....
why censor them when they can decide to say that?
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
September 27th, 2005 at 01:10pm
i know i think cenorship is just pathetic! i can understand why like violence can be censored and stuff but i mean words that just dumb considering kids do it anyways
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
September 27th, 2005 at 01:13pm
if the parents don't want the kids to hear it then why let them be up late eniugh to be watching something like that anyway?
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted
September 27th, 2005 at 01:28pm
~*Wilted Rose*~:
if the parents don't want the kids to hear it then why let them be up late eniugh to be watching something like that anyway?

exactly! why the heck are the 5 yr olds up real late watching all those violent shows n stuff? parents complain about how all that stuff is on tv but they have the power to stop their kids from watching it, so why dont they use it? im 14 and my dad stopped me from watching cold case one time coz it looked 'too violent' or 'gruesome' or something...
Jumpin_Jebus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jumpin_Jebus
September 27th, 2005 at 04:10pm
I think censoring is pointless, the chances are that the child knows the word being bleeped out anyway, and if the parent is letting them watch it then I doubt they care either. You barely notice swearing in films, bleeping it draws attention to it so you get to play 'Lets guess the swear word.' You can't bleep it out in real life so why try to on T.V? The world is full of bad things the occasional Fuck and Shit does no harm to anyone.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
September 27th, 2005 at 04:47pm
Jumpin_Jebus:
I think censoring is pointless, the chances are that the child knows the word being bleeped out anyway, and if the parent is letting them watch it then I doubt they care either. You barely notice swearing in films, bleeping it draws attention to it so you get to play 'Lets guess the swear word.' You can't bleep it out in real life so why try to on T.V? The world is full of bad things the occasional Fuck and Shit does no harm to anyone.
good point
over-nuturing a child can be bad when they leave their mommies....that's actually the best point made on here....
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
September 27th, 2005 at 06:30pm
Cencorship fucks me off. Cant remember what song it was but earlier, around 4:30, 'bastard' went uncensored, but at 21:30 'shit' was still censored. What the fuck? Try censoring Blink, asshole.

'SHIT PISS FUCK CUNT COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER TITS FUCK TURD AND TWAT'

'beep beep beep beep beepbeep beepbeep beep beep beep AND beep'

Hmm.
Elvis Impersonator
Idiot
Elvis Impersonator
September 28th, 2005 at 07:13am
ok this has to be the best censorship ever.
the darkness - "you cunt get your hands off my woman motherfucker"
censored version - "you coconut get your hands off my woman motherfarmer"

lmfao

censorship's stupid... Rolling Eyes
Elegantly Wasted
Elegantly Wasted
September 28th, 2005 at 08:40am
i feel like dookie:

lmfao

lmfao lmao! coconut!!! motherfarmer!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
September 28th, 2005 at 11:29pm
hmmm, i never did like censorship. it restricts expression
yes, i agree, it is with good intentions but you're very much right, beeping out part of the word doesn't help if you already know what the whole thing is
i just don't have a better solution, is all
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 29th, 2005 at 01:57am
i feel like dookie:

lmfao

lmfao lmfao lmfao that's just pathetic
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
September 29th, 2005 at 03:23pm
i dunno, i suppose some censorship is good but then again most of it has got out of hand
RedAndBlack
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RedAndBlack
October 1st, 2005 at 07:20pm
"I'm so sick and tired of being admired that I wish that I would just ___ or get fired."
REAL VERSION
"I'm so sick and tired of being admired that I wish that I would just die or get fired."
(Er... that's from eminem 'the way i am')
What's so bad about the word 'die?' On some channels when Avril punches the mirror it blurs her first out! What the
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 2nd, 2005 at 07:46am
mike_dirnt_obsessed:
Cencorship fucks me off. Cant remember what song it was but earlier, around 4:30, 'bastard' went uncensored, but at 21:30 'shit' was still censored. What the fuck? Try censoring Blink, asshole.

'SHIT PISS FUCK CUNT COCKSUCKER MOTHERFUCKER TITS FUCK TURD AND TWAT'

'beep beep beep beep beepbeep beepbeep beep beep beep AND beep'

Hmm.
I second that. If people are so fucking (Oh, sorry, I meant "beeeeep"Wink scared of some bits of the language that the kids already know about, or is getting in trouble because if they don't know what it means, they should make their own TV channels and stuff. But I think that there should be a warning, if it's serious enough.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
October 3rd, 2005 at 09:33pm
RedAndBlack:
"I'm so sick and tired of being admired that I wish that I would just ___ or get fired."
REAL VERSION
"I'm so sick and tired of being admired that I wish that I would just die or get fired."
(Er... that's from eminem 'the way i am')
What's so bad about the word 'die?' On some channels when Avril punches the mirror it blurs her first out! What the
Eminem actually sued because they wrongly censored that album, they bleep out anythign in an Eminem song they can, they still bleep out when he says prick, but Disney can say it
the whole part of Stan where he's on the bridge isn't even heard, just the bass for a minute, Stan is probably the most censored song ever
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 6th, 2005 at 07:42pm
censoreship sucks if u don't want ur kids to hear those words then don't let them watch.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 06:10am
maybe they can censor more body parts. i dunno. it seems these days i'm too ashamed to switch to the music channel in front of my parents coz there are too many half-naked chicks shakin' it.
Register