Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
Sotired...tiredofwaiting:
egosuicide:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
oh poor guy i just want to huggle him lol

he just needs someone to be with
one of my best friends told me how his mothers best friend either was or is dating him. i've talked to her a lot. she doesn't really talk about it. i know she was on the phone with him when i was over there (i could hear his voice, oh my).
i shit you not.
it was a while ago though.

well if he is im happy for him its about time tre got someone who hes loves and loves him back good for him

hells yes!

its horrible seeing not all happy i guess its just life i guess

why are people feeling sorry for him? im sure as hell he isn't lonely and he prob could get a girlfriend if he wanted to but maybe he isn't ready for commitment yet. we dont know if he has a girlfriend or not.

yes in a way i do but i kno that hes happy really look at him he cant stop smiling
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
October 10th, 2005 at 02:20pm
*stoner*:
my mum thought the green day heart grenade was a strawbery! god i had it on my sweatband and she couldnt figue out why i had a strawbery on my wrist, fuck sake shes soooo dumb!

I drew a picture of all the Green Day symbolly thingies oncer...My mum looked at it... She said "I dont like the gun & the grenade" My mum is one of THEM mums Rolling Eyes.... And I found out my dad had creepers & bondage trousers when he was a teenager
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
spam
Jackass
spam
October 12th, 2005 at 12:06pm
xRachaelx:
*stoner*:
my mum thought the green day heart grenade was a strawbery! god i had it on my sweatband and she couldnt figue out why i had a strawbery on my wrist, fuck sake shes soooo dumb!

I drew a picture of all the Green Day symbolly thingies oncer...My mum looked at it... She said "I dont like the gun & the grenade" My mum is one of THEM mums Rolling Eyes.... And I found out my dad had creepers & bondage trousers when he was a teenager
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shocked hahahhahaaaaaaaaa.
spam
Jackass
spam
October 12th, 2005 at 12:06pm
Just call me 80:
*stoner*:

thats funny

its just dumb! Very Happy
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
July 4th, 2006 at 01:18pm
I personally think he'd be a really cool dad to have-despite the drugs&stuff.

I dont think he is on drugs anymore

Having children is a big responsibility and I don't want to make a mess out of it. I don't want my son thinking that I care more for booze than I care for him. If you have children, you don't want to have drugs and drinks in the house. You know they might reach it. It's just not good-Billie Joe

I think he can be responsible when he fells like it
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
July 4th, 2006 at 01:32pm
christie road:
iamkiller:
LoveIsForTheConfused:
iamkiller:
It'd be cool to have Billie as a father. But why aren't we mentioning Tre and Mike as well?

I see Billie as being a little more responsible than we let on.

I think Billie Joe is truly responsible. He's a good father, but I think Mike is even better. Cool

And Tre.... Confused
Oh God, imagine Tre as a father! HAha

I bet he's wonderful. A lot of fun, I'm sure.
haha and when ramona + frankito get into there teenage years ... and he gives them 'The Talk'

'The Talk' i can imagine Tre getting VERY detailed with 'The Talk' lmfao
Billie seems like a good father. but i agree that Mike is probably better. Tre is probably more like a brother than a father when it comes to playing with his kids. i'd like Tre to be my dad that's for sure Cool
[Your Best Mistake]
Idiot
[Your Best Mistake]
July 4th, 2006 at 01:35pm
I honestly have to say I'd prefer to have Tre as a dad too. I just think he'd be.....more fun.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 01:35pm
I'm sure Billie Joe is a very good father. Yeah he's away from home a lot, but he probably makes up for it when he is there. Just from looking at pictures you can tell how much he loves his sons.
Geek
July 4th, 2006 at 02:02pm
>->0 <-*Minority:
heres a better question: I wonder what its like 4 his older son to see girls his age who r totally obsessed with his dad?

he probably questions their mental status
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 4th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Mistress Kill <3<3:
>->0 <-*Minority:
heres a better question: I wonder what its like 4 his older son to see girls his age who r totally obsessed with his dad?

he probably questions their mental status

yeah thats kinda weird Confused
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
July 4th, 2006 at 05:12pm
i dunno
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 01:30am
Mike's Demonic Daunter:
October:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
October:
I heard a rumor that his eldest son already has body piercings and tattoos...and isn't he 11?
well then you are a gullible retard.

Hey...you seriously need therepy.
I didn't say I believed it at all. And frankly, I did not.
Every single post you make on any thread is either harrassing other people or insulting someone.
Now I'm just going to be kind to you once, but the next time you call someone a "retard" and stuff like that I'm not going to be, you got it?
And I don't give a fucking shit that you have more posts than me because those don't show how mature someone is.
And besides, you're what-14? Born in 1991? You aren't even old enough to be saying stuff like "it isn't rape if you like it".
I'm being serious when I say this: Get some help and lay off the insults.
Got it?
Clap
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 01:41am
I think Billie Joe is an excellent father, but I kind of feel sorry for Joey 'n Jakob too...I remember Billie saying he was afraid that his kids may grow up remembering him not being their when he went on tour...but still he makes up for that when he spends time with them Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 15th, 2006 at 05:27am
+Mistress Kill+ <3:
christie road:
iamkiller:
LoveIsForTheConfused:
iamkiller:
It'd be cool to have Billie as a father. But why aren't we mentioning Tre and Mike as well?

I think Billie Joe is truly responsible. He's a good father, but I think Mike is even better. Cool

And Tre.... Confused

haha and when ramona + frankito get into there teenage years ... and he gives them 'The Talk'

Billie seems like a good father. but i agree that Mike is probably better. Tre is probably more like a brother than a father when it comes to playing with his kids. i'd like Tre to be my dad that's for sure Cool

How can you think Mike is a better Dad than Billie?! Confused

I think they're all awesome Dads/Parents in their own way.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 08:18am
Average Cool
He's commited DUI, that's not a responsible action that should be taken by the father of 2 children under the age of 12......but everyone makes mistakes.
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
July 15th, 2006 at 10:28am
Be ain't ever get wise.:
+Mistress Kill+ <3:
christie road:
iamkiller:
LoveIsForTheConfused:
iamkiller:

And Tre.... Confused

I think they'd both make the greatest fathers. Mike and Billie might be just as good as each other.

Now Tre`.... umm. I'm sure he'd be a nice father Laughing
No, just kidding, Tre`'s great.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
July 15th, 2006 at 07:34pm
Ambyeyes:
Be ain't ever get wise.:
+Mistress Kill+ <3:
christie road:
iamkiller:
LoveIsForTheConfused:
iamkiller:

And Tre.... Confused

I think they'd both make the greatest fathers. Mike and Billie might be just as good as each other.

Now Tre`.... umm. I'm sure he'd be a nice father Laughing
No, just kidding, Tre`'s great.

I think that they'd all make awesome fathers! I bet Tre' can be all serious and stuff when he's away from the camera. They have normal lives too. Very Happy
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
July 15th, 2006 at 08:57pm
i don't think it's any of our business...o_0
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 15th, 2006 at 09:14pm
+Maiku-San+:
Average Cool
He's commited DUI, that's not a responsible action that should be taken by the father of 2 children under the age of 12......but everyone makes mistakes.
Wasn't it durring Warning though? Things for him were in the toilet durring that time so... o_o.
I don't blamehim for getting drunk.

But you're right. It wasn't exactly responsible.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 12:43pm
Well, I think the fact that when he's home he's with his kids counts for quite a bit. I mean, he hasn't divorced his wife. He doesn't have to worry about arranging custody and such. That counts for a lot in my opinion.
Register