Rock Star Dad

AuthorMessage
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 12:48am
okay, well, you guys i think we should leave the topic about Joey getting tattoos and piercings behind us. its getting kinda old
musicsnob1971
Geek
musicsnob1971
August 4th, 2006 at 12:54am
I AGREE. I WOULD BET BIG MONEY THEY DO NOT HAVE EITHER.
AT LEAST NOT YET Wink
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 12:58am
musicsnob1971:
I AGREE. I WOULD BET BIG MONEY THEY DO NOT HAVE EITHER.
AT LEAST NOT YET Wink

lol, thats true! Very Happy
Pfff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pfff
August 4th, 2006 at 02:47am
On the topic of drugs.
I CLEARLY remember reading this article on some site numerous times.
It was about how Billie Joe had jepordized(?) his marriage during the making of AI. I remember him talking about how LA is a scary place and that speed and I think he mentioned cocain aswell dont suit him in large..... I FOUND IT. haha. here is the link: http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/armstrong%20drink%20and%20drugs%20put%20marriage%20in%20the%20balance
I've always seen him as being this person that is really hard to live with. Not only because he is a musician and therefor isn't home a lot. But because he seems as this person that has a really hard time with growing up (I don't know if growing up is the right word for what I mean, but that's what I'm gonna go with).
In behind the music what I got from what he said was that he felt useless at home because he was "a child". He didn't mention WHY he was a child in specifics, but what I assume he meant is that he would act like he was 18 again. Drinking and doing drugs. He DID mention that he did a lot of different drugs.
Haven't any of you ever thought about how things have been going sort of "bad" or just not so good since him and adie got married? Because it was at that time he was faced with all the fame and what came with it. It messed him up a little..
Arg I'm done.... for now. he.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
August 4th, 2006 at 04:19am
he said that one thing his kids are gonna remember is him not being around.i guess it must be hard to adie....
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
August 4th, 2006 at 12:41pm
"I get out of control in a funny way - like playing sax in the nude on the rooftop of my hotel..."lmfao

Seriously...after watching the Pop Disaster Diary...I think he loves his kids.
I think he's do anything for em' and he loves them to death.

Cause I mean...come on...

I think he'll give up drugs and booze for his kids one day.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
August 4th, 2006 at 12:47pm
is any of this really our business? gees, he said himself "I'm not as home drinking and swearing and doing drugs in front of my kids, if that's what you think."
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 5th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Annie Lolz:
"I get out of control in a funny way - like playing sax in the nude on the rooftop of my hotel..."lmfao

Seriously...after watching the Pop Disaster Diary...I think he loves his kids.
I think he's do anything for em' and he loves them to death.

Cause I mean...come on...

I think he'll give up drugs and booze for his kids one day.

He has already given up the drugs.
Well he said. Very Happy
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
August 6th, 2006 at 04:43pm
i think hes a good dad
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 9th, 2006 at 04:54pm
Yeah... but it has to be hard for the kids. Billie said once that Joey (already when he was five) got irritated when people walked up to Billie, asking him to sign stuff, and Joey started trying to pull Billie away... Sad It must be really hard...
Heather
Idiot
Heather
August 9th, 2006 at 10:27pm
Lissie.:
Yeah... but it has to be hard for the kids. Billie said once that Joey (already when he was five) got irritated when people walked up to Billie, asking him to sign stuff, and Joey started trying to pull Billie away... Sad It must be really hard...
Awww thats soo adorable....but my opinon on this thread is that i dont think it should matter to us....Like he said he doesnt go home and drink and do drugs and whatever in front of his kids....i think he has learned to balance the two family and career issues very well.....Kids are happy, hes happy Adriennes happy and the band is doing great.....nothing else matters
Rhiannon.
King For A Couple Of Days
Rhiannon.

Mibba
August 10th, 2006 at 03:36pm
i don't know, and if i did, it wouldn't change my opinions, and it doesn't even matter if we know or not. as stated, its not our buisinness
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 11:02am
Heather:
Lissie.:
Awww thats soo adorable....but my opinon on this thread is that i dont think it should matter to us....Like he said he doesnt go home and drink and do drugs and whatever in front of his kids....i think he has learned to balance the two family and career issues very well.....Kids are happy, hes happy Adriennes happy and the band is doing great.....nothing else matters
Word. Cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 13th, 2006 at 01:45pm
My friend gos to school with Billie Joe's kids, and she says their really cool. And that they love their dad. But they do miss him when he goes on tour.
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 13th, 2006 at 01:50pm
dawnie:
is any of this really our business? gees, he said himself "I'm not as home drinking and swearing and doing drugs in front of my kids, if that's what you think."
I agree. Up
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 13th, 2006 at 01:50pm
3592408:
My friend gos to school with Billie Joe's kids, and she says their really cool. And that they love their dad. But they do miss him when he goes on tour.
Riiight. Up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 13th, 2006 at 01:54pm
My friend Jen really does go to school with them!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 13th, 2006 at 01:56pm
And he desn't do drugs in the house or anywhere near his kids.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
August 13th, 2006 at 02:14pm
3592408:
And he desn't do drugs in the house or anywhere near his kids.

are his kids talking about that with your 'friend that goes to school with them'? Laughing
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
August 13th, 2006 at 02:18pm
She once asked themand that's what they said.
Register